• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Plucked Threads (Open For Now!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TruthHurts_22

Funtimes Salesman
When you were taken, the world froze.

For some, it was obvious. Your friends, family, loved ones, the people or creatures around you coming to a gradual stop in whatever they were doing, like animatronics grinding to a halt. For others, it was more subtle. The wind no longer blowing, the birds motionless in the air, or the settling dust that never touched the ground. For a brief moment, you were in a picture, the moment stretched to the point where it was no longer a moment.

And then, nothing.

And then, everything.

A rush of color and sound and light surrounded you, a trillion sparkles amidst a trillion streaks! You were pulled in what felt like every direction, something that jostled your very soul and rattled your brain in its skull. Just as suddenly as it happened, it was over.

And you were standing someplace else entirely...

~ ~ ~​

You were now in a large stone room. Sunlight shined down from a large round hole right above. You were standing in a wide circular pool, the water barely higher than your ankles, with others just like you: strange-looking, confused, and just a little bit wet. But the more pressing issue was the crowd of people surrounding the pool. They were all dressed in long robes and flowing garments as blue as the sky above, men and women who watched you with wide eyes and open mouths. And they were all, bizarrely, the exact same height.

None of them made a move. They just stood there, some murmuring among each other, but all with their eyes fixed on the pool - and everyone in it. Waiting for... something?

PROLOGUE
Detached

XionKuriyama XionKuriyama HydeMind HydeMind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Virus Virus Darklord95 Darklord95 Moomba Moomba Neo Alice Neo Alice Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave Crow Crow GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Luckily Fawful was on his platform when he got teleported to the room so he didn’t get wet, though he was disoriented. He looked around, seeing weird creatures of all shapes and sizes, none he recognized. This wasn’t normal, people don’t just appear in random places. He ruled over two whole kingdoms, and he wouldn’t take this offense quietly. He pulled his headgear from his cloak and put it on “Headgear, be having the mode of attacking now.” The headgear lit up, its’ tube of a neck extending, it’s mouth opened and energy appeared, and shot at a wall blowing a hole in it. “I, The lord of greatness who is being named Fawful, have the demanding for knowledge of who has had the changing of the location of me!”

"This isn't one of those days, is it?" Ben Tennyson looked around. An alien place, an alien world, but nothing was too alien for him! "Heeey guys, it's me. Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe for like a gazillion times. If you'd excuse me, I'd like to uh... get walking- WOAH!"

Ben was astonished by Fawful's brash actions.

"Look, funny coat guy, you can't just destroy people's property... well, on purpose, anyways," Ben says to Fawful, "but now that you've up and done that, you can just leave and be done for right?"

Darklord95 Darklord95 TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

Fawful looked down at the weird tall thing talking to him, his smile never fading, no matter how annoyed he got. “I am being the great and powerful one that is being named Fawful! I am having the concern of nothing other than the answers that I am being so rightfully deserving of!”​
Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 @whoever wants to reply

Last edited:
Lothric and Lorian

It was just another silent day for Lothric and Lorian, waiting their deaths in the abandoned throne room. Nothing happens and no makes their way too them. Before everyone when hollow there was occasional visitor from a supposed champion seeking use them as kindle but Lorian quickly disposed of that idea from their minded but now is was just them, waiting and waiting and waiting. Endlessly waiting, there were no words, silent or spoken, between the two as there was nothing left say. Everything was done and gone with only corpses left to rot. What is there to say about that? But suddenly the air went unnaturally still and they were whisked away, leaving nothing for the ashen one who would eventually stumble upon this empty throne.

Lorian lands in a kneeling position in a shallow pool of water his sword buried into the pool and turning the water touching it into steam. He quickly catches Lothric in his arms, cradling him close to use himself as shield to protect from any possible threats. He observes the odd group of people gathered around in the same pool, as well as a group of hooded figures seemingly the same height. What was going on? What happened?

Lothric seems to break out of his surprised stupor and laughs bitterly, “Would you look at that. It seems we’ve become the playthings of those who try to lord power over others. How very familiar, isn’t it Lorian?”

All Lorian could do was make a low keening groan in response. They don’t know that. This doesn’t seem like the legacy of Gwyn trying to control their lives. But even so all they can do now is wait and observe. As it looks like the people around them have already started to respond to their sudden kidnapping.

3QmZ1p.gif

Jak blinked as he woke up, Daxter drinking a bit of the water in the pond.

Daxter immediatly shot up at attention and looked over at Jak, "AHHHHHHHH!"

Jak blinked a few more times before covering the ottsel's mouth from screaming anymore.

"Dax, it's fin- We are..?!

Jak spun around to find Daxter and him in a pool of water along with others in some sort of robes?

Daxter blinked "Is this a cult meeting?"

Jak stared at him, glaring at him "Don't mind him."

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Darklord95 Darklord95 Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

[1/20/2010]
--Afternoon-->
Minako was spending her afternoon making her own preparations in order to finally take on Nyx. In doing so, she had released every Persona she has from her mind, wanting to hand pick new Personas from the compendium and fuse strong ones. However, just as she was about to reach the Velvet Room everything seemed to stop. The misty blue door didn't open. In fact, it seem to stop in its place as everything suddenly went dark, as if she just closed her eyes.

Opening them, she was greeted with a storm of color filled her vision. Like a storm, the rush of color passed, and Minako found herself in a strange stone room, surrounded with various other strange beings. There's also humans there, she could tell that there are other humans here as well, but there wasn't many. Just then, a bean like creature standing on a floating podium demanded where he...It is. She examined the audience that seemed to loom over them, murming to each other like the gallery of a courthouse. She decided to stay quiet, keeping her usual face as she tried to figure out what she should do next.

Though, Minako now regrets releasing the other Personas in her subconscious, leaving only Thanatos and Orpheus.

Spinel
e31de2daf683c0712cde8666b475510c.jpg

She was right there...

Spinel could still see him right there, desperation in his eyes tinted with a satisfying lil' mix of fear and anger. Could feel the rumbling of her Injector pumping its deadly payload into the very heart of his planet. Even still had her hands grown massive and ready to knock him down to size as his world was torn apart around him.

Good stuff, real real good stuff there.

The only problem...

... was that it ended.
While everyone else was looking around with confusion or annoyance, asking questions or scoping out the areas, an immense wail cried out and momentarily overshadowed the din of conversation with its sheer intensity.

"NOOOOOOOO!" it roared out loud and harsh, the source of the wail being the magenta-themed individual currently gripping the side of her head with her hands and squeezing. She cried out with mounting rage as her eyes quickly glanced about the room, only for it to confirm her worries. Eye twitching as her sadness was overwrought by the boiling fury surging inside of her, raised a fist and which stretched back behind her head before shooting forward and smashing against the floor of the pool, splashing water around her as she did.

"NO!" She called again as her other fist reared back and repeated the process "NO!"

Over and over agains she pummeled the pool floor, drenching herself in the process as she flung both of her hands into the air above her with both of them expanding in size greatly as she clasped them together.

"I WAS SO CLOSE!!!" She bellowed before slamming her clasped hands against the ground, the water having not even fully finished dripping off of her before she started raising it again. But this time, she stumbled forward and fell to her knees instead, her clasped hands coming undone as they shrank in size and stretched back to normal as she held them before her whilst trembling.

"Just! Just!" Spinel reared back and released a stream of tears from her eyes as she clasped her hands over her face and groaned "Just come on! He was right there! And I was doing my thing and he was beaten and going wild and I was laughing and laughing and-!"

Unable to speak through her own groan, Spinel slammed her head against the bottom of the pool before tugging harshly on her pigtails to pull herself back up, "I won't even be able to get back before its over! What kinda game doesn't even have an ending? It don't make any sense! No sense I tell's ya!"
( PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Darklord95 Darklord95 Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Angel Dust
"Well, look who defeated The snake", was the thought running through his mind, before Alastor broke in and said,"Well, I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya?" For some reason he saw him slowing down in speech, his walking getting slow to almost nothing,"The fuck is this? Have I overdosed again?", he complained. Till it came to him, the colors, the lights, could this be it? Is he finally redeemed? "CHARLIE, HELP!!!", he screamed at the top of his lungs,"ANYONE HELP ME!!!", and landed with a smash into the bottom of the pool.

"Ow, my head, what happened?", saying as he rubbed his head hard after a fall. Looks like he wasn't the only one plucked from worlds,"uhh... anyone care to tell me, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?", he wanted answers as to why he was taken to here, and not to heaven, or to Val's office as usual. Angel turned his head to someone banging on the bottom of the pool,"whoa, hey! Are you alright?", asking her.

He saw the others as well, and waved all four arms in a greeting,"i-i come in peace..."
Pool

mood

Extremely confused

outfit

His normal jacket, gloves, and boots.

tags

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Darklord95 Darklord95
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Finian

There was no point in going to the ceremony.

Even without a handshake, he had already graduated. The rest of his time would just be wasted waiting for everyone's name to be called out, following by more waiting as they broke off into squads. Finian didn't need to sit there and watch. He knew he would be the last Gearhead anyone would want. Why give them the satisfaction of watching him sit alone?

So, tinkering with his suit in the tech lab seemed like the better option. There was always something he could modify or improve, or at least pretend to. Finian just needed any reason to keep eyes off the clock on the wall.

After what seemed to be a few hours, the door to the lab slid upwards. One of the instructors, the name of which Finian never bothered to learn, had come to collect him. Finian, of course, was the only graduated Gearhead without an assigned squad. Now he was going to be lead to meet all the other outcasts from each of the other five divisions and be forced to buddy up with them. Oh, joy! Finian slumped out of his seat and followed the instructor down the hall. He was planning to save all the insulting quips that were that was piling up in his mind for his sorry excuse of a team. The sooner he established himself as an asshole, the less he would have to interact with them.

Then time froze.

Finian knocked into the woman leading him like a bowling pin. With a light bounce back, he stood in shock. Why did she stop all of a sudden? Before he could muster an answer, the world around him faded away.

----------

In a blink, metal walls were replaced with stone. Finian could only stare on confusion at the blinding light that illuminated the giant figures before him.

Was this a dream? If so, it would be an unusual time to fall into one. Unless the whole day had been a dream, but it had all felt so real. He had remembered waking up. Wasn't that the first sign that he wasn't sleeping? But this place, wherever it was, also felt real. The sunlight was bright. The water rippled when he moved his feet. Most importantly, the pain he lived with every day due to his condition still lingered under his skin.

What was going on?

As chaos and conversations erupted behind him, Finian just stood there, black eyes wide, unsure of his own reality. Maybe his jokes would have to wait.

Kovacs looked down at himself. He hadn’t been resleeved, and he still had everything he’d been carrying. This wasn’t a virtuality, or if it was, it was a decidedly odd one. He snorted glancing around, taking stock of the details. He was standing ankle-deep in a pool of some kind, in the center of a stone chamber. Light shone down from a hole in the roof. There were a number of others in the chamber with him, some standing in the pool, and some outside it.

Those inside were incredibly varied, differing in body shapes, skin tones, and even species. So, it could be a virtuality. Sysmagic could accomplish just about anything, and something like this wouldn’t even be a stretch. The others within the pool seemed confused, as if they were as surprised as Kovacs to be here, and some were talking to each other as well. Kovacs refrained from interacting with any of them, instead turning his attention to those outside of the pool. Besides a difference in genders, they were all extremely similar, right down to the expression on their faces. They seemed to be waiting for something.

Kovacs considered the facts. It didn’t feel like a virtuality, and he’d been fully awake when he’d suddenly ended up here. Nothing that would have put him into a virtuality like this. So, it could be real, as implausible as that seemed, but it was the explanation that made the most sense. It was pretty hard to get the jump on someone and put them into virtual, especially since he was at a Wedge base when it had happened, gearing up for an op.

He continued to stand there, watching the others in the pool quietly, putting a hand on one of his Kalashnikov interface guns warily; some of them seemed to be agitated, and there was no way to know how dangerous they could be.

tf portrait.png
Twisted Fate

Tobias was about to be the richest man in all of Bilgewater- Hell He'd be the richest man in all of Runeterra! After days and days of working and cashing in favours, he'd finally made his way up to this high roller table the chairs of which were all occupied by pants with heavily lined pockets, whether they be a businessman, drug runner, slave trader or merchant they all were swimming in silver serpents and Mr Fate was about to be filling his tub to take a well earned money bath. He sat there with a cocky grin as everyone on at the table tried to read his face for tells, luckily for him, the only thing they could read was the fact he wasn't giving any hints, so placing sliding his whole stack of chips to the centre of the table he leaned back and tipped his hat over his eyes

"All in, I'll give y'all a minute to fold or look at your hands again before we finish up this here hand... scuse me miss, I'd like another drink, same as the last." His grin grew wider as he heard the sounds of cards hitting the table and grumbling from his opponents as they either matched his bet or dropped out of the game... but than there was nothing, he raised an eyebrow with his eyes still closed, trying to listen for sounds from the other players when suddenly his pants felt wet and he quickly stood up straight, nearly knocking his hat off, adjusting it so it couldn't fall again he looked to his side and gave a somewhat annoyed but still cheerful response t the waitress who he assumed had spilt the drink on his nice pants

"Ahem- Say doll seems you miss stepped, why don't ya' grab me a towel and I can- What in the!?!" He quickly jumped backwards away from the very lanky pinkish purple... person... that was next to him in the water and looked all around the room at the other strange persons in this pool.

Some were only a tad bit strange which e was used to but others had such strange and contrasting looks about them than anyone Tobias had ever seen, Like this "Fawful" fella or the newly announced "Not aliens" with pointed ears. So he composed himself and stood up a bit straighter and patted himself down, all his stuff was in its place... except the bag of silver serpents he'd made over the past week... damn.

he started by very loudly cleary his throat "Well Howdy folks, It's safe for me to guess y'all got dropped in ere same as I did, right? So let's all just take a second for everyone to calm down and put whatever weird weapons you've got away- alright? Good~" He raised his hands up trying to calm everyone down before he brought them back to his sides and slid a glowing yellow card with the markings of chains on its face into his hand from his sleeve, just in case...
yellow.png

Prominently Mentioned: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Darklord95 Darklord95 darkred darkred

In unison, a portion of the crowd parted, all of their eyes following his blast of energy as it sailed through the gap. With a BOOM and a bright flash of light, it tore a hole in the stone wall, sending bits of stone and dust flying. Once the dust cleared, sunlight streamed through the hole, allowing the gathered group to see outside.

4f21392bd8af621502971295ab3d5b17-700.jpg

A pristine white castle sat across a sparkling lake. It was all a bit familiar, a sight many of them had seen before - castles, mountains, these things exist everywhere - but something felt off, too. The mountains, the castle walls, the towers; they were all incredibly tall, just like the blue-robed people in the room with them. And despite the water streaming from the castle, the lake was very still, like a sheet of glass.

The tall figures were silent for a moment, looking through the hole in the wall as well. They turned their attention back to the group in their center, and... started to clap. A round of applause filled the room. "Do it again!" "Such power for such a small thing!" "That happened sooner than I expected." Their chatter grew louder, too, for the large part ignoring the outbursts and discussions from those in the pool.

The applause eventually died down and somebody broke off from the crowd. He was completely bald, and his eyes were a brilliant golden color. He stepped up to the edge of the pool, towering over nearly everyone there - his height, same as the rest, rivaled Lothric and Lorian.

"Please, please! Don't fret. Over your homes! There is nothing you can. Do for them. Right now." He spoke in a calm voice, taking irregular pauses as he did so. He smiled down to everyone, making sure to look at each of them in turn. "I. Am called Luus. Hello!"

XionKuriyama XionKuriyama HydeMind HydeMind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Virus Virus Darklord95 Darklord95 Moomba Moomba Neo Alice Neo Alice Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave Crow Crow GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PyroMonomania PyroMonomania darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

--Minako Arisato--
Interaction: TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Virus Virus
Persona: Orpheus

Minako flinched when her eyes set sight upon a four armed furred creature--acting incredibly like humans. It doesn't look too hostile, unlike the act of the indigo skinned twin tailed girl earlier, who seemed to be mad about missing out on something. She gulped, feeling a bit nervous about these individuals until one peculiar man clad in a cowboy's outfit promptly asked everyone else to calm the fuck down and put any dangerous weapons away from the time being. Just as she thought she could relax, the wall exploded after an orb of light flew right in front of her, barely missing by a hair as it struck the stone wall, revealing a silver white castle outside. She turned to where she assumed the blast came from, gripping the gun like device on her thigh as she lowered her stance, feeling rather threatened towards the bizarre green man in the flying saucer podium.

Before she could react any further, there was an applause, along with a perculiar person broke off from the crowd. This came in the form of an eccentric looking man with golden eyes. His bald head glistened like the morning star--that's how bald he is. He spoke on how they shouldn't worry about anything as there is nothing they could do, introducing himself as Luus.

"What do you mean there's nothing we could do?" Minako asked, gulping as a sweat trails down the side of her head. She feels as if everyone she knows is in danger, not by the Fall, but by something else entirely. "What happened to my friends?" She stepped closer to Luus, incredibly worried sounding.

Last edited:

Sherif Hardin
Nothing, it was the only thing he felt as soon as everything stopped in his world, the bullet from his revolver still in the air on its way to that disgusting Butcher’s head, it being a few meters away from the almost dead creature. He was then taken as soon as the final blow was about to take place, his vision disappearing as he did not know whether he died or something worse may have happened.

After some time, he had woken up with him lying flat at the edge of his pool, the front half of his body up on the edge while the other was submerged. He couldn’t see very well due to his round glasses not in its usual spot, and were laying in front of him. He just raised both his arms, grunting in pain due to some of the fresh wounds still on him were open, trying to show that it was like he was sent here as soon as he about to finish off the Butcher. He just kept that in mind as he resisted the pain, grabbed his round glasses, and put them on, before beginning to push himself off the ground with some difficulty due to some of the cuts and holes on both his arms and torso, but managed to get up without much problem. He then finally began taking a look at his surroundings and what he saw was something that not even the insane people of his world would even think of. Not only a group of robed people were surrounding him, but they were also around another group of....... weird looking ‘creatures’ and people behind him, as he looked between the two and draw his revolver, the Brass Flower out, as he pointed it around at the people nearby, turning around to make sure nothing was approaching him from his blind side. He then said out loud
“Where am I...... which one of you bastards took me here! Which one of you did the deed.... answer me now!” he was in a new ‘location’ and did not know where he was, and thus did not feel safe here. He knew that those robed men were part of some sort of religion or cult, but he still did not have a clue on what the others can do, and since he was wounded he had to be careful here or risk dying for real.

(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Lothric and Lorian
Interactions: Luus TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22

Lorian shifts Lothric in his arms, bringing him closer when he sees the one who calls itself Fawful blow a whole onto the wall with a strange device. The closer he looks the others seem to keep strange things with them though he supposes that of course it’s strange, we are all of unknown species after all. Lothric seems notice as well as he watches with keen interest, a group of unknown creatures taken likely from different worlds. Perhaps even those who look like humans are likely not truly human. Sometimes Lorian wishes he could stand just so he could intimidate at least some of crowd with his height. Though pondering such thoughts can only lead to sorrow.

Lothric frowns when he notices the reactions of the hood figures surrounding them. The applause....the muttering. Entertainment. They treat this like entertainment, like we’re some parlour trick to liven up a party. How tasteless. It looks like we can understand them, though. Why is that? We come from radically different places. Is there some kind translating spell in place? Then why does the one who calls himself Luus speak in such a way? Wouldn’t the spell account for sentence structure? Though Fawful seems unaffected as well. Or perhaps it’s just a coincidence that we happen to all speak the same language. Well such things matter not on the end. What’s true is that we are stuck here at the mercy of whoever these people are who brought us here.

Lothric touches Lorian’s shoulder to signal him the move him a better better position. His ever obedient brother complies and moves Lothric to sit on his shoulder. Lothric looks coldly at Luus from under his hood and conjures a ball of light above their heads. Should he need it he can cause it to split into multiple missiles.

“Perhaps you could elaborate, oh gracious kidnapper. After all to be so cruelly torn from our homes one can only assume that it was done by an equally cruel being.” Lothric says in a mocking subservient tone. “So if one, such as yourself, were to explain our sordid situation in detail then we can come to conclusion of whether or not we need to escalate.”

Fawful was taken aback by the applause, he had meant to intimidate them, instead he had them applauding. He couldn’t help but take a bow, he was a showman before anything else after all. Once the one Fawful assumes to be their leader appeared and asked them to calm down, one of the others in the pool asked what happened to their friends. One of the other ones demanded to know why they were here, at the risk of ‘escalation’. “Fawful is having the aggreement with the man who is being in the hood, and the mustached man.” He pulled his blaster out of his cloak spinning it cowboy style as he did so, and pointed it at the leader “Fawful would also be liking to know why he has had the being brought to the place that is this.”

Last edited:
964035_gatekid3_steven-universe-movie.pngSpinel
The pink lump of misery didn't seem even remotely coherent, her agitated wails driving off the noise around her in a fairly intense manner. But as more conversations and confused looks from the numerous figures in the pool increased, her crying began to slowly take form. Second by second, those sobs turned into laughs. Soon she had a hand to her face, trying and failing to stifle the cackling which arose in the back of her throat. Soon she was sitting in the pool, slamming a fist down at the water to her side as her laughter threatened to leave her rolling on the floor.

But honestly, why wouldn't she be laughing? With her here, that meant that lil baby boy Steven had absolutely no way to save his planet! Sure, she might be missing out on seeing every moment of panicked desperation in his eyes. The fulfilling sight of him running to and fro doing everything he could to save his worthless, stupid planet. The mere thought of it had Spinel clawing at the bottom of the pool beside her with angered delight, but there were positives here!

That's right! She wouldn't let Pink or her dumb little half-breed son ever make her upset again! So she laughed, and laughed hard. Stretching an arm up, Spinel took hold of her head and yanked herself to her feet before clenching her fists at her sides. As long as she could see the wreckage of Earth drifting through space later, that should be enough. And if that darling little child somehow managed to save his people in spite of her injector, well...

Spinel's cackling died back down into giggling as she reached up and slapped herself on her cheeks with both hands. She was a professional playmate after all, she'd find more games to play no matter what.

And then a wall exploded.

Spinel's head spun a full three hundred and sixty degrees to watch as the wall crumbled from an attack that she'd missed. Only then did she notice all the robed folks watching them, as they seemed to be applauding the... little... green thing that had apparently blasted it. Spinel's neck stretched as her eyes darted from one confusing confused individual to another, the robes guys seemed to have nabbed folks of all makes and models. From how she remembered it going down, she was nearly positive she'd gotten caught up in some kind of odd teleportation. It hadn't felt at all how using the warp pads worked, but it'd been six millennia so she wasn't gonna put it past the universe to get some newer, swankier methods up and running nowadays.

But the lifeforms gathered here, Spinel's body spun around to catch up with her head as she took in their differences. Their varied shapes wasn't the concerning bit, Spinel could remember talking with Pink about the sheer variety the universe's lifeforms took after all. But their outfits, all of them seemed to be from different cultures on top of the varied body types. Spinel pouted, initially thinking she could just piggyback off the most human looking one back to Earth. There'd be no telling which ones were even from Earth.

As the others started asking their questions, Spinel's legs stretched until they were basically massive stilts. Lifting her hands beside her, she began applauding as well as she used her now immensely long legs to carry her over the others in the pool towards the Luus guy.

"What the carry case and the bean sprout said!" she joined in the questioning as she clapped, snickering at the surrounding audience "So ya managed to snatch a bunch of... things from around the universe. Snazzy job, not like any of us was in the middle of somethin' important or anything. Just the fate of a planet, nothing big really."

When her feet reached the edge of the pool, she stretched forward to Luus and jerked a thumb to herself, "And as much as I'd love to start celebratin' with ya's, that whole 'For now' piece of ya intro's tellin' me you's got somethin' in mind for us now."

Leaning closer, she gestured back to the assembled crowd of taken figures, "I ain't about to speak for the rest of these guys," she began before jerking a thumb towards the hole that the little guy had blasted in the wall "but if you and your pals are achin' for us to just start tearing this place up, I'm willin' to oblige."

One arm coiled around before she booped him right on the nose, "Long as I can get back to my biz right after, 'kay? That planet's kinda on a timer right now and I hate missing the good part!"

( XionKuriyama XionKuriyama HydeMind HydeMind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Virus Virus Darklord95 Darklord95 Moomba Moomba Neo Alice Neo Alice Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc NobleSixIsInACave NobleSixIsInACave Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 PyroMonomania PyroMonomania darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 )

Finian

The blast broke Finian out of his daze. Luckily, he was far enough away so that he wasn't hurt, but the force still caused him to stumble back a bit. As he frantically looked around for the source of the incident, Finian became aware of the group that was standing in the pool with him. They were an odd array of shapes and colors, some familiar, others entirely foreign, yet none like himself.

He looked back to the robed figures who he finally identified as the source of his current situation. How many species had they captured? And for what purpose? Their murmurs and smiles only brought him more frustration.

After their conversations died down, a lone giant parted from the crowd. He spoke in an odd rhythm as he introduced himself. A couple of terrans... and other creatures, were quick to speak out or call for an explanation. Finian, however, was a little less patient.

The eruption had struck a note of fear in him. If he had been any closer, he could have been tasting ash and blood. He had a gut feeling that despite all reason, this place was real. And if so, he wasn't wasting another moment here.

"Whatever is going on here," Finian said as he stepped towards Luus, "Looks like a lot of fun. But I'm afraid you've made a big mistake."

He gestured to his uniform.

"As you can probably tell, I'm a member of the Aurora Legion. As soon they find out that I'm missing, which they probably have already, they're going to come looking for me. And once they find out that you and your friends captured me, oh boy, you won't be smiling anymore. So, for your sake and mine, I advise you to send me back."

He topped threat with a sly smile of his own.

Angel dust

"Ok I guess...", he looked the little duo who spoke next to him. "But can someone please explain what's going on here? I gotta get back to... can't say it out loud cause prying ears!! But, I really have to get back to hell, I got a sesh to do." And things seemed to escalate as newbies came in as well. The water gotten into his boots, but that wasn't new as some might think. "I got to-"
BOOM
He jumped three feet in the air as it scared him badly,"WHAT THE FUCK, warn me next time, pal!"

As he took a small look over the pink lump of sadness in the pool, Angel turned to help her cheer up," hey are you...". A startling cackle made him hiss. Angel was evil, but not that evil as pentious was. Slowly walking back, he gotten the slip from the water, and WHOOPS, fell straight on his butt, groaning. Quickly getting up, he perked out the hole and took a look outside. Colors...
Hell was red, different shades of red and blacks in the sky and buildings, no colors. He was shocked,"let's get a move on!!"
HydeMind HydeMind GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Darklord95 Darklord95 Moomba Moomba TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @ (others I forgotten by accident)

Jak and Daxter
Daxter jumped about a mile high when the attack hit the wall. "GEEZE! Warn me next time!" Jak pulled himself up from the water and walked toward the wall, with Daxter on his shoulder "What do you see Jak?"

Jak turned back at Daxter and nodded
"It's strange, it's a castle.. Haven't seen a real castle before that wasn't perched on a metal pole."

Daxter blinked "A castle, what do you mean, Jak? He looked outside and his mouth was agape. "It is one. Must be like a fairytail or somethin' because this seems odd already."

Jak frowned "Alright, start talking, Lauus . What do you mean "Our worlds are fine?! "

HydeMind HydeMind GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Darklord95 Darklord95 Moomba Moomba TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sherif Hardin
He noticed the rising tension between the ones on the pool and the tall robed men, along with their leader who was a bald man with golden eyes. He started to connect the two and came to the conclusion that the others near him were probably in the same situation as him, taken from their home and now in a strange new land. While he still not trust those in the pool a lot, he did not trust those in the robes at all, as he turned to face the ‘Leader’, raising his revolver into the air but ready to point it down in case the ‘leader’ tried anything funny, preparing for a fight along with the green short man and the tall man with long white hair. He then said out loud “While we all are untrustworthy of each other here, we all can agree these ....... ‘men’ and ‘women’ have brought us here for some reason. And unless they give us a reason to not be hostile..... then their sentence would be the DEATH PENALTY.....” he said as he stared daggers at the ‘leader’ as he lowered his revolver and cocked the hammer back, the familiar sound of a revolver ready to fire lead into the head of this tall man. He noticed the others also trying to find out answers about why they were here but he just kept his eye on the man, the wounds on his body not stopping him from being ready to end this stranger’s life.

Last edited:
tf portrait.png
Twisted Fate
As much as Fate liked to rally behind strangers for a cause he had no real part in just to see where it led, he had a sneaking suspicion that threatening these folks who'd just teleported them all from places seemingly across the universe- multiverse even was a bad idea, no matter how much firepower you think you've got in your back pocket the world had proven to Twisted Fate time and time again that there would always be a bigger fish no matter where you went or who you met. So taking a step forward and tipping his hat to the fellow with a revolver and a sheriff's badge he once again tried to calm the tensions of the crowd around him with his silver tongue.

"Now, now folks! I'm sure you're all a trustworthy lot who are all just about as confused as anyone else in this here room! But threatening these robe wearin' folks ain't gonna get us nowhere- So like I said a little bit back let's all take a breather and hear these folks out." he flipped the yellow card around in his hand changing its colors from yellow to red than to blue and back to yellow before he made the card vanish, hopefully keeping their attention for a moment before people started blasting up the place as the shiny bald green one had. He walked up next to the man who looked to be a sheriff and tried to consult with him quietly while reviewing the room of oddballs around them, out of all of them this sheriff seemed the most normal, albeit a bit drastic.

"Now Sheriff, you seem like a smart man so I'll stick near your side just in case things start moving like greased lightning and we need to duck and cover for a shoot out. I'm willing to watch your back if you watch mine, partner." Fate kept a steady eye on the man's revolver as not to let it's business end be pointed toward him, he'd had enough of looking down gun barrels for a lifetime over the last two weeks and so Tobias decided to stay on the good side of the law this "adventure"

From what he could see where he stood there was a fancy looking castle flowing with bright blue water into a picturesque valley of grass and flowers surrounded by peaks and mountain tops, a couple other of the strangers were poking their heads out for a better view and some of the more sane seeming ones said they should all get outside to look around but Fate's feet would stay promptly planted where he was told he had the go-ahead from the cosmic space mage looking fellow in the front of all the robbed folks.

Everyone Everyone

Sherif Hardin
Everything made it seemed like that an all out fight was about to happen sooner or later, and he began to regret this decision of even pointing his revolver at people, but he was taken out of his thoughts when someone else in a familiar style of clothing approached him. He heard the man speak about the crowd needing to calm down, to which he agreed with, before the man said that he was willing to work with him in case a fight were to break out. He nodded before slowly putting his revolver back into its holster, calming down, before flinching as the pain came back to him, his adrenaline stopping, which made him felt the wounds once more. He slowly got used to the pain again as he turned to speak to the man “I may not like it but I have to agree with you there, who knows what kind of heat these people are packing. The name is Sherif Hardin, and if the time comes, I’ll help ya out.” he would sigh before continuing “and sorry for being a bit...... harsh there.... the job I was suppose to do was very stressful and almost ended in my demise, so me being stressed with both the job and being in a new place is not good for me.” he stopped talking as he began to look around room, settling his eyes on a hole in the wall that led to the outside world, one of the first things he saw was a White Castle, but he could not see more due to his placement.

He sigh as he began to think whether to use his one of his Vitality shots or not, but considering his wounds would close up in a few minutes due to the hunters back at home able to heal their wounds faster, he decided to deal with the pain for now and wait until he truly needs to use one. He still felt the familiar pressure on his back from both his Nitro Express Rifle along with the Winfield on his back, and the Machete was still in its holster on the left of his waist. He then turned to face the ‘Cowboy’ once more and said
“While I am willing to listen to you, I do not know about the others, and I fear that this would just escalate further to a fight if we don’t do anything about this. So.... got any ideas of how to calm down the more....... ‘aggressive’ here.” he said while waiting for the person’s response.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back