• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings plots, prompts and fandom wants!

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Well hello!

I'm MistahJ, I've been role-playing for around 6 years now and honestly I'm here because I could not get these plot ideas out of my head; seriously they've been driving me crazy. This thread is mostly going to be me trying to sell you various random plot ideas so they leave my brain, but because i'm a big ol' nerd there will be some fandoms too so if plot prompts aren't your thing take a look at my fandom list instead. Most of these will probably scream romance but can absolutely be friendship too!

So! I'm gonna try not to bore you; here's some info about me, what I require/what I'll do and hopefully if we match up you'll continue and have a look at my ideas.

• I'd prefer you to be 18+, or to clarify, I'd like our characters to be 18+ so it kinda just makes sense, unless your a 15 year old who can write an excellent 22 year old in which case nice to meet ya!
  • I'll write a minimum of two paragraphs, I'd like you to do the same or thereabouts! At least enough to work from
  • In terms of fandoms, I'll only roleplay canon x canon OR OC X OC, canon x OC just isn't for me
  • As for romantic pairings; I roleplay FXF, but can make exceptions for fxm
  • I'll reply in threads or PM.
So if that hasn't put you off roleplaying with me completely take a look at my plot ideas... I'll love you 3000 if you find one to vibe with.

muse a is a con artist, master manipulator and muse b is the agent tasked with stopping them before they pull of their biggest scam yet

muse a is a seasoned serial killer and muse b is a seasoned field agent who has been tracking a for months - b isn’t aware of it but a loves the attention and plots a way for them to meet

muse a goes undercover, inserting themself into a criminal organization and finds muse b isn’t all that bad (for a criminal)

muse a and b are both agents/spies vying for a promotion - both will stop at nothing to bag their dream job

muse a and b are both assassins // hired to kill the same target // hired to kill each other

muse a is a cut throat pirate and b is the socialite determined to soften a's rough exterior

muse a is a vampire, muse b is a local hunter looking to stop vampirism for good

muse a is a local college student and stumbles onto a nightclub in town, muse b is the vampire owner of said club

muse a is the goddess of the underworld and she has set her sights on fellow goddess muse b, sadly muse b is not prepared to spend the rest of her life as queen of the underworld

muse a is a scientist responsible for a recent zombie outbreak, muse b is the commander of a task force set up to save civilization

muse a and b are both super villains who meet in their regular jobs without knowing who the other really is

muse a is a super villain who takes muse b, a hero, hostage but their plans to destroy arch nemesis b quickly become… interrupted

muse a works in a coffee shop and cannot stop staring at muse b who comes in every morning for a caramel latte

muse a is a school teacher unlucky in love until she meets the recently divorced mother of her new pupil

muse a needs a date for an upcoming wedding and a mutual friend suggests muse b

muse a is a writer who hires a log cabin for the weekend to focus their mind - muse b lives close by and is utterly captivating

muse a is a famous celebrity and b is the off-screen partner a is trying to keep hidden

muse a is with an odd number of friends at a theme park - it's all fun and games until they have to sit by themselves on a rollercoaster/ghost train and ends up sitting next to the absolutely terrified muse b

I met you at a bar and yeah we had a great night but I’m a college student and oh my god, are you really my best friend’s mother

We had a one night stand and now I have to see you every day in lectures, please refrain from sitting next to me and definitely don’t smirk at me like that

You’re my professor and I don’t think us dating would be a good idea but I’d really like to go out with you anyway

You’re a vampire from the 1800s and you’ve just awoken in the twenty first century and I promise you I am not your long lost love, I haven’t even seen Dracula

Marvel (Scarlet Witch x Vision, Scarlet Witch x Black Widow, Nebula, Olivia Octavius, Fantastic 4)

Harry Potter (Tri-wizard tournament, death eaters, aurors, quidditch team, professors)

Any horror movie ever; slasher, psychological take your pick

Any musical ever (well, almost any)

The Purge/Purge tv series

Love Island

Haunting on Hill House (inspired?)

The Office US (inspired? dwangela?)

Dark fairy tales (Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast etc)

Mr Robot (Domlene vibes, hackers?)

Finally, we made it to the end! Now if any of these jump out at you please send me a PM, if you comment on here I'll likely look at it and forget to respond. And if any of these appeal to you but you wanna make some adjustments/discuss the plots further I'm open to all ideas!

💥:bishiesparklesl::ghost:

Last edited:
Lockdown fever has finally set in! Marvel related rps are a big craving, but feel free to message me about anything above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back