• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern <<plots&partners galore>> [always romance, some fantasy, mostly modern]

Hey! So I loved these ideas a lot and would love to do one of them wth you :3

He was your typical bad boy. He wore a leather jacket, always had a pack of cigarettes on him, drove some old 1930's hot rod, and fought like he was a professional boxer. He was your best friend, as weird as it sounded. You weren't a complete goody-too shoes, but you didn't like fights and you'd never smoke a day in your life. You're in a relationship with the school's hot-shot star football player and your best friend hates his guts and it's all the two of them can do to keep their hands off of each other's necks. Not only is he your best friend, but he's in love with you and hates your boyfriend. You're stuck in the middle, torn between a boy that you've grown up with but were exactly opposite or the one guy who every girl wants to be with and who treats you like a queen. Good luck, sweetheart.

You're a drug dealer. You're 21, live in a really nice area, drive a BMW, grow and make your own paraphernalia. You bring in thousands of dollars a day and you hide it all around your house, stacks and stacks of hundreds. You own a few guns, one that you always carry, and you can fight like they do in the octagon. You're pretty much a millionaire, but you're good at flying under the radar and haven't gotten caught. You're living the life. Soon enough though, things take a turn for the worse and you get the shit kicked out of you during a deal.. Literally. You get beat until you're coughing up blood and barely breathing. Lucky for you though, your buddy that tagged along called an ambulance for you, but bailed so that neither of you got caught for dealing. Next thing you know, you wake up to white walls and hyped up on all the drugs that they could give you to keep you alive. You're in there with two broken ribs and a fractured arm, with cuts everywhere. You're lucky you're not dead. You're completely out it already, and then out of no where walks in your ex girlfriend. She was the best thing to happen to you. A total princess that you were completely in love with, but she walked because she couldn't deal with your lifestyle. They called her because she was the only person with a number on file. She takes you home when you're some-what stable and sticks around for a while just to make sure you get what you need and don't die. It's obvious she still cares about you, but she doesn't really want anything to do with you for the sake of not putting her own life in danger like you do. You realize while she's there how much you still love her and want her back. Can you convince her to stay? And if so, are you willing to give up your life style?

PrincessKaty PrincessKaty
Ooh, this one?

It's 11:00 at night, you're alone and in a sparkly dress. It's not really what you had in mind for New Years Eve. You had big plans to go to a big party with your friends but that was bust. You had to work by the time you were ready, all your friends were already drunk and not answering your texts. Upset and a little pissed off, you head to the 24 hour Walmart to pick up some cheap alcohol and some snacks to prepare for your night alone. While scowering the wine aisle, you notice someone else there too. It was a guy about your age and he looks strangely familiar. He notices you staring and cracks a joke about you checking him out and you two get to talking. You two are both alone with canceled plans so he invites you to go over to his place. Usually you'd deny an offer like that from a stranger but you agree. You two spend the night together and with a lot of alcohol. You share a midnight kiss, and whatever else you can remember in your drunken haze. The next morning, you wake up and get ready to leave. On your way out you notice a picture on his dresser.. It's you and him, but it has to be from ten or more years ago while you were in school. And then it hits you. This had been your best friend until one year he just suddenly disappeared.

Hey! I saw this and I would love to try something with you. I have a bunch of ideas of my own, if you're interested.
PM me?

He was your typical bad boy. He wore a leather jacket, always had a pack of cigarettes on him, drove some old 1930's hot rod, and fought like he was a professional boxer. He was your best friend, as weird as it sounded. You weren't a complete goody-too shoes, but you didn't like fights and you'd never smoke a day in your life. You're in a relationship with the school's hot-shot star football player and your best friend hates his guts and it's all the two of them can do to keep their hands off of each other's necks. Not only is he your best friend, but he's in love with you and hates your boyfriend. You're stuck in the middle, torn between a boy that you've grown up with but were exactly opposite or the one guy who every girl wants to be with and who treats you like a queen. Good luck, sweetheart.

I absolutely adore that plot! ^^

the basics

My name is Katy, I'm nineteen and I live in the US!
I've been roleplaying for six years on other sites and I've been on here for nearly a year!
I'm usually a pretty quick responder if I'm really into the roleplay. If I take a while, I've either lost interest, busy with my personal life, or I'm super caught up in all the other roleplays I'm doing.

i work full time & attend college full time, so if delayed responses are a problem for you, i'm probably not the right partner for you.
*I'm a fairly descriptive writer and on other sites I'm use to writing anywhere from three to 50 lines, so you should be too (; (somewhere between two and three solid paragraphs usually suffices)
*I do use profanity
*I don't do fandoms/celebrities. I like it all to be made up from your own mind.
*I don't do anime (not even character pictures.. not my thing)

*Romance is a must, although it doesn't have to happen right away; infact, it shouldn't!
*Real pictures for character sheets.
*The usual speal about grammar and proper English.

original plots

Plots;

however i'm not limited to only those plots that I wrote. I have, however, spent the last six years building up the collection so if you want to use the plots, that's fine, just make sure not to pass it off as your own!

basic plots
Girl girl x Bad Boy

Mobster x Forced Bride/Girlfriend

Ex x Ex

Best Friend x Best Friend

Best Friend x Best Friend's Girlfriend

Someone with a disorder x Person who wants to help

New Girl x Player

Childhood best friends/one with an abusive family

Surprise pregnancy between best friends

Neighborhood during the Summer

College

High School

Summer Camp

send me a message or leave a comment on this forum and tag me if you have any questions or see something that interests you!

Can I send you back you a pm?

Edit: forgot to tag whoops PrincessKaty PrincessKaty

Omg so I know you have like a million amazing people wanting to roleplay with you but ugh your plots are too amazing to resist. I had a hell of a time picking two plos but I'm really interested in maybe doubling with you? Just PM me if you are aren't too busy or overwhelmed~

Pregnant, something you'd expected to find yourself when you're out of college and probably married and well set with a job. But you? You're 17, granted, it's your Senior year in high school, so you'll be done be soon and won't have to go through all of your high school years as 'the one who got knocked up'. You're not a loser or anything, but you're not super popular either, you're just an average teenage girl in high school going through the same teenage angst. You decide to keep it, and as disappointed your parents are, they luckily don't kick you out and are willing to help you out with money and finding your own place. Everything's good then, right? Wrong. The problem? The father of the dad is a varsity football player who is well-known and very well liked by everyone, especially the girls. And all of it happened at a party with tons of alcohol. You have to tell him, but you're almost sure he won't want anything to do with your kid. Will the star athlete come along and help you, ditching his priceless reputation, want to keep it on the DL, or not want to help at all?

Last edited:
It's 11:00 at night, you're alone and in a sparkly dress. It's not really what you had in mind for New Years Eve. You had big plans to go to a big party with your friends but that was bust. You had to work by the time you were ready, all your friends were already drunk and not answering your texts. Upset and a little pissed off, you head to the 24 hour Walmart to pick up some cheap alcohol and some snacks to prepare for your night alone. While scowering the wine aisle, you notice someone else there too. It was a guy about your age and he looks strangely familiar. He notices you staring and cracks a joke about you checking him out and you two get to talking. You two are both alone with canceled plans so he invites you to go over to his place. Usually you'd deny an offer like that from a stranger but you agree. You two spend the night together and with a lot of alcohol. You share a midnight kiss, and whatever else you can remember in your drunken haze. The next morning, you wake up and get ready to leave. On your way out you notice a picture on his dresser.. It's you and him, but it has to be from ten or more years ago while you were in school. And then it hits you. This had been your best friend until one year he just suddenly disappeared.

Pregnant, something you'd expected to find yourself when you're out of college and probably married and well set with a job. But you? You're 17, granted, it's your Senior year in high school, so you'll be done be soon and won't have to go through all of your high school years as 'the one who got knocked up'. You're not a loser or anything, but you're not super popular either, you're just an average teenage girl in high school going through the same teenage angst. You decide to keep it, and as disappointed your parents are, they luckily don't kick you out and are willing to help you out with money and finding your own place. Everything's good then, right? Wrong. The problem? The father of the dad is a varsity football player who is well-known and very well liked by everyone, especially the girls. And all of it happened at a party with tons of alcohol. You have to tell him, but you're almost sure he won't want anything to do with your kid. Will the star athlete come along and help you, ditching his priceless reputation, want to keep it on the DL, or not want to help at all?

You've been involved with a gang for years. It's not your typical rough side of town, little gangsters who deal drugs and shoot up things and steal. You're not exactly like that. You're 23 years old and you're living the high life. You make a lot of money and you own a really nice house that you've completely paid off and own a nice sports car. You deal drugs, but only at places like parties and such. Your 'clients' all come from money and are about the same as you. Your gang and you all share profit and circulate drugs and what-not. Some people, however, aren't as cool with you being so successful. There's a few rivals that live in your town, and basically everywhere in the country, who are out for your blood. They're aware that you dead means all your earnings to yourself. Being that keeping millions of dollars in a bank would be suspicious since you don't have a real job, you hide money around your house; in air vents, under loose boards, holes in mattresses.
This is where the whole 'gang' thing starts to come in. You've had shoot outs with guys, and as much as you hate to say it, you've killed guys for your own protection and had to find out ways to ditch bodies without getting caught. So everything is fine right? Wrong. There's this girl you've met. She's nothing like you. She's just a little girl from a small town in the middle of no where. She moved here for work and lives in a small apartment. You totally fell for her, and you guys started seeing each other. You tried to keep your 'job' on the down-low, although it's hard to keep it secretive without making it obvious. You just can't bring yourself to tell her because you're sure she'll leave you if she realized what you're actually involved in. Everything was going fine until one day while you're out, you get a phone call from your girlfriend, crying and telling you that someone is coming after her and she doesn't know what's happening. Then all the sudden you here the door getting kicked in and screaming, and then a guy comes on the phone and tells you where to find them. You of course rush over there and find yourself face to face with three members of guys who hate your guys and want your money, with a gun to your innocent girlfriend's head. What are you going to do? And are either of you ever going to recover if you make it out alive?

I love all the ideas in the spoilers above!

You've been involved with a gang for years. It's not your typical rough side of town, little gangsters who deal drugs and shoot up things and steal. You're not exactly like that. You're 23 years old and you're living the high life. You make a lot of money and you own a really nice house that you've completely paid off and own a nice sports car. You deal drugs, but only at places like parties and such. Your 'clients' all come from money and are about the same as you. Your gang and you all share profit and circulate drugs and what-not. Some people, however, aren't as cool with you being so successful. There's a few rivals that live in your town, and basically everywhere in the country, who are out for your blood. They're aware that you dead means all your earnings to yourself. Being that keeping millions of dollars in a bank would be suspicious since you don't have a real job, you hide money around your house; in air vents, under loose boards, holes in mattresses.
This is where the whole 'gang' thing starts to come in. You've had shoot outs with guys, and as much as you hate to say it, you've killed guys for your own protection and had to find out ways to ditch bodies without getting caught. So everything is fine right? Wrong. There's this girl you've met. She's nothing like you. She's just a little girl from a small town in the middle of no where. She moved here for work and lives in a small apartment. You totally fell for her, and you guys started seeing each other. You tried to keep your 'job' on the down-low, although it's hard to keep it secretive without making it obvious. You just can't bring yourself to tell her because you're sure she'll leave you if she realized what you're actually involved in. Everything was going fine until one day while you're out, you get a phone call from your girlfriend, crying and telling you that someone is coming after her and she doesn't know what's happening. Then all the sudden you here the door getting kicked in and screaming, and then a guy comes on the phone and tells you where to find them. You of course rush over there and find yourself face to face with three members of guys who hate your guys and want your money, with a gun to your innocent girlfriend's head. What are you going to do? And are either of you ever going to recover if you make it out alive?

I love all the ideas in the spoilers above!
hey! if you're still up for it, i'd love to do the last or second to last one with you! @n a t e

Hello, how are you? If you are still interested I would love to do one of the following original plots with you.

Plot 1
Limelight. You've been the one of the famous A-Listers since you were about sixteen years old. A few years after you made your big break, you met the guy of your dreams. He was another celebrity that you were introduced to at a charity event and when you're 18 and completely overwhlemed with the fame, anyone your age seems like 'the one'. You figured that the two of you would hook up on the down-low but little did you know that you'd both end up falling madly for each other. You've been on and off now for about four years now and things are starting to take a turn for the worst. He's starting to associate with the wrong crowd and starting to let all the money go to his head and the media is all over your "dramatic" relationship. How will you cope with your changing boyfriend and the relentless paparazzi?
Plot 2
Your whole life you've had a dream of working at Disneyland. Growing up, you'd watched all the movies, you visited all the parks. Working there just seemed magical. At the end of your college years, you got into their college program and end up getting a roll as a face character and suddenly all your dreams come true. You're a Disney Princess, in the parks everyday, acting the whole of the princesses you grew up watching. One day while you're working and meeting with the guests, possibly the most handsome guy approaches you. He's on vacation with his friends and is coming up to take a picture. You tell him to have a magical day when he starts to walk away but he turns around and says that he knows you can't break your character but that he'd love to see you another time. He suggests that you two meet up at a certain place later that night. You say something and brush it off in character, but you wink and smile at him. You decide to go and meet that night and you two instantly click. Only problem is that you're working and in the college program and he's only on vacation for the next two weeks. On top of that.. He kind of has a girlfriend back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back