• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern <<plots&partners galore>> [always romance, some fantasy, mostly modern]

You seem.super busy buttt, I have a good girl, bad boy story in mind if you'd wanna play the male.(: 

I've been writing for a few years so, I'd like to think I can hold my own. Please do, let me know. If not that's okay too!!^-^ 

i'm interested in the new girl x player and good girl x bad boy, along with fantasy and the pregnancy one between best friends! pm me if you're still looking (: 

I am very interested in the plot involving the gang member x innocent girl? I love doubling and would prefer it! If you are interested PM me please! (:

I'm more than interested in everything except fantasy and survival :D

I respond super quickly and I hardly ever lose interest. Let me know if you are interested in RPing with me anytime ;)

I'm interested in most of them! Whichever you'd like I'd be willing to do!

bumping! (although i'm still working on email replies i wouldn't mind starting something new because a few fell through!)

Last edited by a moderator:
High school and/or surprise pregnancy. I have no idea if you are up for doubling or still are searching, but if you are interested, let's talk~

I would be absolutely thrilled and honored to write with you! There's this one plot that you have there on your weebly blog that has really caught my eye, so if you're still looking for more partners, lemme know! I hope you've had a fantastic day, and I hope to hear from you very soon! c:  

-little birdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back