• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plots, pairings: looking for a partner or two

GiggleMug

Hello there,

First and foremost I want this partnership to be fun for both of us so I don't have too many requirements, just please communicate with me; if you want to drop the rp that's fine just give me a heads up and I will wish you well (seriously I get it, you have other things going on, we just don't mesh well, or you just want to do other things. It's fine I promise.) Otherwise I would just as you please give me like two paragraphs a reply, I will do the same for you though I will more than likely give you 3-5 maybe more depending on what's going on and where my inspiration levels are.

I do want to say I'm old, have a job, other responsibilities, so I will more than likely not reply every day. But you will get at least two replies a week if that isn't enough for you that's totally fine I just know that if I am constantly being harped on to post I won't have fun. This is a hobby for me and I don't want it to feel like it's work or adding more stress. That being said I won't hassle you for replies, if it's been a week or more and I haven't heard from you I'll send you a message then just to check in. If this all sounds alright to you great if not that's okay.

I can play male and female characters and I do like to use basic character sheets but they aren't required just so you know. :)

Enough with all that boring stuff, but thanks for reading it. On to the plots and pairing!

Plots:

The Cost of Business
1. Muse A works for Muse B, more accurately Muse A works for the company Muse B owns. The two have have never met but, there are rumors surrounding Muse B and, how exactly they get things done. Most of them paint a fairly ugly picture. Everyone who has worked directly for Muse B all agree on four things: 1. They are a workaholic. 2. They have no idea how the real world works. 3. They would be utterly helpless if it wasn't for their personal secretary. 4. They are a tyrant.

Muse A was always curious about Muse B and certain rumors about them doing some back room type deals, but honestly the odds of them ever meeting were slim to none. At least until the day when Muse B found themselves without their trusty secretary, and were now on a hunt for a new one. Muse A see this as a win win one it was a promotion, and two they could see for themselves if the rumors were true so they applied for the job. For better or worse they end up getting the job. Now Muse A find themselves in a completely different world with person who doesn't know how to buy groceries and thinks that spending ten million dollars is a bargain.

Reunion
2. Muse A and Muse B met in kindergarten and became best friends. Their friendship lasted longer than anyone would have thought. The two stayed in touch even after going off to college. The two changed and while they no longer have much in common they do still make time for their childhood friend either with a quick phone call or an email. Things are going to change now that they are going back home for their ten year high school reunion. The question is how will they fair now that they have no excuse to not spend time with them. Will they still be the best of friends, or are they so different now that it would be best if they drifted apart? Or Maybe one or both of them find that their feelings are stronger than friendship.

Unlikely Duo
3. Muse A is a police detective, an exemplary member of the police force. They are upstanding and have cleared all but one of their cases. There is a cat burglar who has managed to evade them for years and Muse A has sworn that they will bring them to justice. Muse B is well aware of Muse A's struggle they are their friend after all. The only problem is they can't really help them with their problem as they are the cat burglar Muse A is after. But what you don't know can't hurt you, especially when your friend tells you more than they should about plans to apprehend the thief. Everything was fine Muse A was in the dark and Muse B had just pulled off another job successfully, at least that's what they think until Muse A shows up at their door drunk and demanding to know how long they were planning on lying to them. An anonymous tip came in and it shook Muse A to the core and now the two have a mess to sort out. Namely who sold out Muse B and why oh and trying to convince Muse A to not bring them in for questioning.

Pairings/Rough Ideas:

Ex x Ex

Cop x Criminal

Younger Sibling x Sibling's Best Friend

Unexpected Pregnancy

Opposites Attract

That's all for now happy to change things with the plots and pairings and I am happy to hear any ideas you might have. If anything sounded good to you please leave a comment or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back