• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots & Cravings & Such (Ignore the Prefix, Always Open)

Hey Jester Boy,
I've had a craving for Royalty x Bodyguard for a while now. Since coming back I've been desperately searching for someone else who's up for it. I'll send a PM your way soon.
xo

REALLY interested in the following idea you had : Please PM me if you want to RP, I can give you more details about me & my style of Rp :)

Fairy Tailer Detective Agency (Detective x Assistant/Best Friend)

In the city of Fantasia, many mysteries and crimes run around in the streets. Enter the Fairy Tailer Detective Agency, or Fairy Tailers for short, a small dectective office of an aspiring young detective and his lovely assistant who also happens to be his best friend since childhood. Together they go around solving mysteries and busting the badies. That is, if they get calls in, which they rarely do, reason being is that the young detective is the new kid on the block, and despite his high intelligence, no one seems to take him seriously because of his age. What does the future hold for the Fairy Tailers? Will they make it on the big scene and be recruited for the biggest cases ever in Fantasia? Or will the business go down the drain in failiure?

I'm interested in doing a secret hero/classmate. I know the role you had in bold was the hero but I have a OC hero character that I would love to use.

I am interetsed in neko x old friend, fairy tailer dectective agency and slave x owner and flipside

I'm new around here and I am still getting used to things here but I am very very interested in Flipside!

I'm intrigued in playing the flipside if you're still offering! But I think it would be cool to alter the world so it's a darker version and such. Idk, PM me if interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back