• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots, betrayal and intrigue...

Fawn said:
hey if Draconians (or anything else) isnt taken I would love to join! Sound super fun :)
Hey, you were a fraction too late. But fear not! I've created a final clan for you to take control of. Hope you're okay with this.

Detective Rascal]Think of the children [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12701-therevenant/ said:
@TheRevenant[/URL], we could put the whale in the very small oasis we have, and then let the children have their fun
Also, I think we've filled up all the spot
We have filled all the spots. I'll have to create the actual page now.

yakri said:
Excellent!
I was actually meaning I wanted to know what it can/can't do, and maybe how it is learned, so I can have an accurate back-story for my court wizard from the get-go. I'm kind of assuming invisibility, healing, fireballs, and magic items all are not entirely out of the question given the Skyrim/dragon age mentions.

You also mentioned god modding rules, which I'd be interested to hear about.
Invisibility, fire balls and healing are all valid spells, I'll create a list of spells in the 'overview' section. As for god modding, if your characters get lured into a trap if they knew all along it was a trap and fight their way out without injury then that's god modding. Having characters that are immortal or all knowing is prohibited. I'll step in if I see this happening.

Is it in pink? Cause I'm colourblind and I wouldn't be able to see it, unless it isn't in pink and for some reason my browser hasn't updated the edit.

Well then, no wonder I couldn't see it. I just copy pasted the thing in docs and made it all black, so I've read it now.

And now, why are the trolls named after whales?!

There's no relation to the tribe and the whales. Fawn showed interest at the last moment, so I created a new clan for her to play as. Orca was the first name that popped into my head. Lol. Anyway, I'll make the main page tonight if I don't finish work too late.

Hey Revenant, is it alright if you steer away from the colour pink when you set out everything? I'm colourblind and I couldn't read what the Orcas even were beforehand

andujarprime said:
Savage and smart?
They're not savage, they're perceived as savages, but in reality they're intelligent. They have a system where you can challenge the current leader for leadership. But they're not an evil race.

[QUOTE="Detective Rascal]Hey Revenant, is it alright if you steer away from the colour pink when you set out everything? I'm colourblind and I couldn't read what the Orcas even were beforehand

[/QUOTE]
No problem.

@TheRevenant Yah im totally happy with Rping as the orcas and think the whale name sounds cool :) already have a lot of ideas for them. Right now they are kind of embracing the idea of a secret society, maybe having secret civilizations and such :P

Fawn said:
@TheRevenant Yah im totally happy with Rping as the orcas and think the whale name sounds cool :) already have a lot of ideas for them. Right now they are kind of embracing the idea of a secret society, maybe having secret civilizations and such :P
Your people have the advantage of being underestimated.

Lol savage wasn't the word I was looking for. More like fierce, I totally understood what the description was. I just didn't have the right word :/

My people are to have a leader who just became leader on the day the RP starts who never underestimates anything, but never overestimates anything either, is fifteen, and is one hell of an assassin. But, she'll more or less not be after taking the other tribes down, but either uniting them peacefully, or keeping them separated peacefully.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]My people are to have a leader who just became leader on the day the RP starts who never underestimates anything, but never overestimates anything either, is fifteen, and is one hell of an assassin. But, she'll more or less not be after taking the other tribes down, but either uniting them peacefully, or keeping them separated peacefully.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, sweet. I'm working on the main thread now.

Def in. Just might take me a bit before I can post my CS. Working 15 hr shifts all weekend so when I'm out I'm pooped....lol poop

Okay mate. I just don't want anyone to abandon the Rp without letting me know. We need everyone involved to create their character sheets before we can begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back