• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots-A-Plenty!

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, as the title suggests I'm looking for some people to do some of these plots with! For most of these, it's first come first serve, but I have a tendency to ignore that rule anyway, so whatever. Ah, before I get to the actual plots though, there's some things I should point out.

First of all, I very much appreciate quality spelling and grammar. It makes it so much easier to read your posts. Second, the large majority of my characters are anthropomorphic (Anthros, furries, whatever you wanna call them). If you don't know what that means, look it up. (Keep your safe search on, please.) However, you're welcome to make your character whatever you like. I don't normally put limits on other people like that. Third, I prefer action/adventure type stuff. Romance is fine on the side, but I usually don't like having it as the main focus except for very rare cases. I also don't like for it to be forced. If they get along, great. If not, eh. Fourth, please don't criticize how I make and develope my characters. This hasn't happened often, but it's happened enough that I need to point it out. We all make our characters different ways. Don't try to tell me how you think I'm supposed to do it. Fifth, I like very much to stray away from realism as much as I can. If you're looking for something with a ton of realisticness and logic, you're looking in the wrong place. I only use it when necessary. Just a fair warning. Sixth, my post length varies greatly depending on the context. If two characters are talking back and forth, I'll likely use one liners because I don't see the point in adding a full paragraph of a character's thought process and bodily functions when they're just answering a question. But if there's some sort of action going on, my posts can get much longer, paragraph length, even. I can do action details better than thought or setting details.

Uh...I think that about covers it. Now, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not big on coding and making everything pretty, so I will present these posts in LIST FORMAT. There's a lot, so make sure you read to the bottom before picking one because there might be one you like more further down.

Alternatively, if you don't want to read through all of that, you can simply ask what I'm in the mood for. In that case, you're sure to get something in excited for.

Favorite: *

(Closed) *1. An apocalypse has broken out. Rogue humanoid machines are on a worldwide rampage and humans (and other species) are fighting to survive. One person (or group) takes shelter in an old abandoned lab while trying to find some answers. Instead, they find something else. One of the same kind of machine as the ones rampaging, but this one doesn't look like it and is notably not bent on wiping out all life. Rather, it may be their only chance for survival.

(Closed) 2. A tyrannical king is currently ruling over the kingdom and oppressing his people. His sister, the princess, fakes her own death as a way to escape the castle and start up a rebellion to overthrow the tyrant.

(Closed) 3. A prince (or princess) often enjoys leaving the castle and walking about the town. One day, during one of these walks, a homeless beggar ends up saving their life (though the event may be slightly exaggerated in their mind). After this, they decide to take the beggar home with them, because royalty privileges. (Looking for someone to play the part of royalty.)

(Closed) 4. The god of shadow and the goddess of light have had a falling out and their argument is having major effects on the world. Now a war wages on between the light and the darkness. Which side are you on? And do you seek victory in battle or a peaceful resolution?

(Closed) 5. A young girl has often read stories of the great legendary heroes of the world she lives in, but she never desired to live such a life, content with the idea of eventually settling down with a family. However, when the world is threatened, fate has a different plans for her as she is called on to act and save the world, meeting some of the legends she'd read about along the way.

(Closed) 6. A thief (your character, preferably) has been hired to steal a valuable ring from an ancient coffin. But they find more than just a ring. Turns out the girl in the coffin isn't dead, and upon being freed from her coffin, she thanks the thief by deciding to stick with them and provide her assistance.

7. A human hunter somehow gets turned into a wolf and winds up among a pack of wild wolves, getting a chance to see how they live and how they struggle to survive with other human hunters invading their home.

(Closed) 8. (18+)

Basically, your character happens to meet a succubus who, despite being roughly the same age as him, still looks like a child due to her lack of..."experience." Ultimately, she asks for his help in resolving the matter.

(Closed) 9. In a world where special powers are a common thing, decided into different groups, the one group that has always been considered evil by default is the group known as Destroyers: people with incredibly powerful and destructive abilities. Destroyers have been shunned by society and are considered criminals, regardless of what they have or haven't done. This story focuses on a pair of destroyers who are trying to use their powers for good to change a few minds. (Inspired by the song Destroya by My Chemical Romance)

(Closed) *10. A mysterious unknown force has contaminated the world, draining it of color and making it bleak and plain. Those affected find themselves sapped of their strength and unable to express themselves. This force has spread to nearly all of the world, ridding it of music and joy. But, just when all seems hopeless, a hero rises to return color and joy to the world. (Inspired loosely by Blood Sugar by Pendulum. And I guess a little by Hold Your Color by Pendulum.)

(Closed) 11. Two unrelated children born under the new moon with special abilities are taken at birth and raised to be skilled assassins. They grow side by side as they train. This is their story.

(Closed) 12. Character A is super rich, but they're not the nicest person. Character B kidnaps Character A and asks for a high ransom in return for them. But there's a problem. No one's actually willing to pay the ransom to get them back. So, the two are now stuck together.

13. The story of a dragon breeder and his prized breeding dragon. (I'd like to play the part of the dragon.)

(Closed) *14. You one day wake up next to a cute cat girl you've never seen before. Neither of you know who the other is or even where you are, but you soon discover you've both been brought into a new world from your separate home worlds in order to be the new rulers of a kingdom. How will you two fare, being paired up and loaded with responsibilities?

15. You tell me your character, and then we start. I won't tell you what I have planned, stuff will just start happening to your character and we make it up as we go. Good for people who like surprises and unplanned plot twists.

(Closed) *16. The story of a high ranking noble and their fiercely loyal butler/maid/guardian. What neither of them knows is that they're actually siblings and their mother is one of the notorious witches that lurks near the city.

17. Set in a world of mixed races and species and stuff, some settlements are more diverse than others. Coming from a mostly human settlement, your characters moves to a more diverse area in order to attend an institution of some kind (or a guild. Up for discussion). The institute/university/guild has a setup where students who don't already live nearby can stay in shared housing with other students. Your character ends up living with a group of non-humans and has to get used to their antics and the insane trouble that a lot of them bring. And I guess they can learn something, maybe.

18. An adventurous princess one day grows tired of the boring life of the castle and sneaks out to find her own adventures. She inevitably starts running into trouble.

*19. A dark king has taken over the kingdom with a powerful magic staff. When the king's evil rule affects a small village on the edge of the kingdom, a hero rises from the village to fight him and overthrow him. Shortly after starting their journey, they meet a mysterious little fox-dragon girl who offers to provide them with the help they need, though her true intentions are unknown.

(Closed) 20. The story of a rather dark cat girl (my character) with the special ability to see the emotions of others, but it's nearly impossible for her to express her own emotions. When she eventually sees a boy she likes, she can never approach him, so she simply follows him and he never notices her. However, since she can't stand the thought of him falling for someone else, anytime he's met someone who could potentially get together with him, she goes and murders them before it can get too far. This pattern has gone on for years, but how much longer can it last?

21. A sort of "Wild West" setting, following the story of your character and their adventures, aided by their noble steed. Except their steed is a centaur that they just met and is only helping them because they owe them, so it's gonna be a rough trip. (Actually, when I think about it, this could work just as well in any setting where horses are common transportation.)

*22. The story of a girl who, for as long as she can remember, has lived in a small medieval village. The village isn't actually real though. It's a manmade setting inside a high tech lab created for the purpose of observing her for some reason. She is completely unaware that anything exists beyond the walls she sees as she goes through her little routine everyday. One day, someone for some reason attacks the lab and ends up tearing down the walls of this girl's world, suddenly thrusting her into a huge, mind blowing world of science and magic. Feeling sorry for this girl who'd been basically lied to all her life, the one who tore down the walls offers to help her as she tries to adjust to her new life.

(Closed) *23. An assassin is sent to eliminate their target. Since their target spends most of their time in public and the rest of the time out of reach or hidden, the assassin must blend in as a normal person among the people their target spends time with and eliminate them without blowing their cover. This proves to be quite a challenge as their target seems aware of being hunted and is skilled at avoiding the low key attacks. However, as the two continue to spend time near each other, the mission starts to feel more like a game as they start to become friends.

*24. Some guy (your character, preferably) is traveling/adventuring/journeying for whatever reason when he stops at the capital city of some kingdom to rest. While he's there, he meets a somewhat odd girl who ultimately insists that she join him, leaving him little choice but to bring her along. However, she may turn out to be more trouble than it's worth...

*25. Dragonstones. A collection of gem-like stones possessing immense elemental power, said to have been created by the elemental gods and goddesses themselves. In an attempt to prevent them from being misused, they were created so that only dragons can harness their power. Now they lie scattered across the world. For whatever reason (your character) has set out to find these stones, but they soon discover that they aren't the only one trying to find them. (This one is super extra long and it involves me using a lot of different characters that will be switched in and out of story as needed. It's kinda like several stories that are all connected.)

*26. (Your character) is raiding a castle for whatever reason(revenge, domination, boredom, I dunno). As he's fighting his way through the guards, he comes to realize he was not as prepared as he'd hoped and is having a hard time, so he retreats into the castle's dungeon to rest and figure out a new plan. Upon entering the dungeon however, he discovers a demon, captured and chained to a wall. Seeing that he has made a target of the castle's king, the demon offers to help him in exchange for her freedom. They raid the castle and adventures begin.

*27. (Kind of a scifi setting for this one.) Shooting Stars; carefree beings named for their ability to travel through space at high speeds and the fact that they're often mistaken for shooting stars when they land on a planet. Basically the story of a space traveler who meets a Shooting Star and optionally falls in love at first sight. (They don't have to though.) (Also, I'd prefer to play the part of the star.)

*28. The world (or kingdom) is under the threat of necromancers raising undead armies to take over. A hero (or group of heroes) is tasked with fighting back against these necromancers and their army. They are joined by a mysterious warrior clad entirely in heavy armor, to the point that it's impossible to see what they really look like. Together they fight against the necromancers' armies. (I'll be playing the part of the armor-clad warrior.)

(Closed) *29. Your character is a bit of a rebel who has a habit of getting himself into trouble. After getting caught doing some minor thing, he's given a choice: serve some time, pay a fine, or do community service. Unable to afford a fine and not wanting to serve time, he picks community service and ends up as a "volunteer" helping at a mental institute. During his time there, he meets a particular patient who ends up making the sentence not so bad.

*30. The story of someone (Your character, preferably male) who owns a cat that they picked up off the street as a kitten and has raised. One day, the cat somehow becomes anthro, so now they have to deal with her new form, though she still has the same habits as before. (I'd like to play the cat because, as a cat owner, I know quite a bit about their habits.)

31. A mage (my character) skilled in spirit magic finds herself injured out in a snowstorm. With no other way to find help, she uses her magic to separate from her body, leaving the snow and ice to keep her preserved while her spirit finds help. Unfortunately, she finds out that most people cannot see or hear spirits, so she can't ask just anyone and travels far from body, looking for someone who can see her. That's where your character comes in.

*32. An adventurer exploring a dungeon finds a chest that turns out to be a mimic, a type of monster able to transform into any object they've seen before. The mimic's true form resembles a fox girl and she uses her ability for mischief more than anything. Bored of lurking in the dungeon all the time, she decides to join the adventurer on their travels.

*33. Farm harem. Pretty much what it sounds like. A guy somehow comes to own a farm only to find out after he arrives that all the animals are anthro girls.

34. (18+)
Your character wakes up to find themself inside of an ancient castle. They soon find they've been taken by a succubus for her own needs. With no way out of the castle, they have to find a way to not die.

*35. The setting is a world/area populate nearly entirely by humans. My character is a catgirl, which makes her incredibly rare or even one-of-a-kind. Armed with a sword, crossbow, and the ability to climb nearly any surface, she just tries to get by in this land of humans. (Medieval, modern, or sci-fi settings available.)

*36. Your character somehow gains command of a legion of loyal minions of darkness. Who your character is is entirely up to you. I'll play the part of the legion.

*37. Your character is a slave. My character is an assassin. My character kills your character's master and your character witnesses it. Unable to leave any loose ends and unwilling to kill an innocent, my character takes your character in and ultimately trains them as an assassin.

38. Medieval-ish setting for this one. A group has setup an arena where they capture anyone who's not fully human and force them to fight for entertainment. Your character is going in to shut down the operation, but things don't go as planned and they only manage to free one of the captives: a crazy catgirl in heavy armor with incredible skill at unarmed combat.

39. A skilled exorcist grows tired of their work and retires to a large home away from any towns or cities. After moving in, they find out that the mansion is haunted, but the spirit is harmless. Since exorcising it feels too much like work, they let it stay.

(I'm aware that some of these seem vague, but most of them have more details to them that I'm not including here because I don't want to give spoilers unless you ask for them. I'm also trying to leave it open for your ideas.)

Mm, those are all the plots I have for now. I'll add more as I think of them. If anything here interests you, feel free to comment below or send me a PM and we can talk things out and hopefully get a roleplay going.

Last edited:
Both 2 and 3 sound fine to me, do you have a preference as to wich one we do?

I'll write a few things about a few characters I was planning to use;

1. Nathan, supernatural human with power over certain elements of space-time (ie he has telekinetic abilities and as long as no one's touching him he can alter the speed of time) 

2. Kibusto, Hellhound human hybrid, is tasked with killing demons, kind of an asshole 

3. Shiro, Dragon/human hybrid, collects shiny things, grew up very poor, kleptomaniac 

I don't really have a preference, no. Whichever one you think we could do the most with. After all, both of them require input on your part to be complete. I also don't really have any preference for which character you use. Anyway, PM me and we can talk it out.

#1, #2 (I might have some ideas for it), #4 (If you explain it a bit more? I don't know who I'm playing), and #5 all seem neat. :)

That is, if you're fine with having yet another person to PM. ^ ^;

Yeah, I'm always looking for more rps even though I sometimes get overrun with replies. ^-^' Send me a PM and we can talk it out.

Also, poofy Articuno.

Yeah, I'm always looking for more rps even though I sometimes get overrun with replies. ^-^' Send me a PM and we can talk it out.

Also, poofy Articuno.

Yisss. Smol poofy birb is best birb.

I'm on it, don't worry. o3o)b

Hey Fang, 

Aright, I gotta ask it. The fox girl with the sweet tooth, she tastes like candie?(???).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back