• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot with me xD (always open <3 <3)

annabel

~While you are young, let your poor heart break~
Hey! I'm Annabel and I'm kind of new here. I have a few plot ideas, pairings etc. that I'd love to find a partners for. I'll update it when I have some more ideas. :)

1. Anything with aliens. Alien attacks/wars, alien planets making contact, ufo crashing to earth with something sinister inside, landing on an alien planet and horrors the crewmembers experience..
  2. portals to other worlds
  3. time travel, getting stuck in the past or future
  4. power struggles with royalty, court intrigue, warring lands
  5. Some dark magic plaguing a town, sort of mystery where supernatural detectives come in and try to fix the problem
  6. story with dark elves, orcs, or goblins, other creatures

Open to other ideas or for changing/tweaking any of the above! I really enjoy dark horror/paranormal stories, anything fantasy, adventure, medieval, political, and wouldn't mind trying something sci-fi even. I'm definitely more story, action-oriented and don't mind some violence, swearing. I'm just not a huge fan of smut unfortunately.

My roleplaying preferences: Length isn't that important to me. Quality matters a lot more. Proper grammar please and we can have some detailed posts and others shorter when it's more action or dialogue oriented.

I really enjoy some good character development. I also would love to find partners that like imagining different worlds and putting a certain amount of detail into the setting and plot, making it more real. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes definitely!! :D Could you pm me? I'm going out for a bit but I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Hello, I'm interested in your

recently turned vampire girl x vampire who turned her pairing and would totally love to do it.

Your genre interests sound right up my alley! I like to mix silly and serious to keep things from being constantly heavy, mostly because that's the kind of person I am - I appreciate life's little ironies because if I didn't, I wouldn't have held onto my sanity this long! I also find worldbuilding really satisfying, and I like challenging myself to come up with ideas that are outside the box and address subjects that are usually overlooked. I like odd pairings that unexpectedly get along well, would be fine with skipping a romance subplot, and don't mind playing more than one character. I'm fine with swearing, and violence is okay as long as it doesn't get too descriptive/gory.

As an example - what about something like a vampire or werewolf who unknowingly donated blood during the transformation process, and gets stuck being responsible for the person that gets turned accidentally as a result? A brand new werewolf/vampire and a slightly less new one, both at the bottom of the power structure, and as a result getting stuck with dangerous jobs no one else wants, like hunting down dangerous rogues and political dissidents? Could even mix that with the evil queen and have them change sides in the middle of a job when they're faced with new information. And combine that with adjusting to all the changes that come with being turned into a supernatural creature.

I don't know if we'd be a good fit, but I'd like to try and see! I can't send PMs yet, though. :\

Hi There - I have an idea, that involves a completely new world, fantasy style, involving a species I created. It's kind of complicated, so if you're okay with it, perhaps I could post a link to my topic explaining it here?

we could also pm to discuss it? I love new worlds, new species etc. <3 I've be totally up for that.

awesome, i'll pm you <3 :D

bump!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back