• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom plot with me? (Fandoms)(Always open)

millie

“Is your hat like.... alive or something?”
hi there! So uh.... I’m looking for some good long term fandom roleplays!

About Me:
• 18 year old female who wants Roleplay partners to be 18+
• My paragraph length depends on how many characters I’m playing.
• Patient with my Roleplay partners. I do not rush for a reply and I’m fine with waiting.
• I am LGBTQ+ friendly! I will do any gender pairing.
• I love romance in roleplays
• I am willing to do double up if we’re doing Canon x OC

I will do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC

Below are my fandoms! I will list out characters I can play and characters I want you to play!

Fandoms:

Danganronpa:

Characters I Can Play: Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kanade Otonokoji, Emma Magarobi, Sora, Kirumi Tojo, Maki Harukawa, Setsuka Chiebukuro, Teruteru Hanamura, Kazuichi Souda, Nikei Yomiuri, Junko Enoshima, Human!Monokuma, Kokichi Ouma, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Maizono, Kaede Akamatsu, Ibuki Mioda, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Peko Pekoyama, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Sonia Nevermind

Characters I Want You To Play: Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai Hashimoto, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, Hifumi Yamada (he needs some love), Gundham Tanaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Mikado Sannoji, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Mahiru Koizumi, Sakura Ogami, Kiibo, Yuri Kagarin, Shuichi Saihara

Black Butler:

Characters I Can Play: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Finnian

Characters I Want You To Play: Sebastian, Claude, William, Ronald

Seven Deadly Sins:

Characters I Can Play: Elizabeth, Diane, King, Merlin, Estarossa, Gilthunder

Characters I Want You To Play: Ban, Meliodas, Escanor, Arthur, Gowther, Zeldris

Seraph of the End:

Characters I Can Play: Yuu, Shinoa, Krul, Ferid, Chess, Aoi, Shinya, Ky

Characters I Want You To Play: Crowley, Gurin, Mika, Rigr, Urd, Kureto, Mitsuba

Yuri On Ice:

Characters I Can Play: Yuri Katsuki, Yurio Plisetsky

Characters I Want You To Play: Viktor Nikiforov, Otabek Altin

Hazbin Hotel:

Characters I Can Play: Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Nifty, Charlie, Velvet, Baxter, Crymini, Alastor

Characters I Want You To Play: Vox, Valentino, Sir Pentious, Husk, Lucifer, Vaggie

Helluva Boss:
Characters I Can Play: Loona, Millie

Characters I Want You To Play: Moxxie, Stolas, Blitzo

Diabolik Lovers:

Characters I Can Play: Ayato, Kanato, Azusa, Subaru

Characters I Want You To Play: Laito, Shin, Ruki, Yuma, Shuu

Death Note:

Characters I Can Play: Near, L

Characters I Want You To Play: Matt, Light

Hetalia:

Characters I Can Play: Iceland, England, Lithuania, Belarus, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Japan, Belgium, Romano, Italy, Wy, Sealand, Austria, Finland, Canada

Characters I Want You To Play: Scotland, Turkey, Russia, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, America, Seborga, France, Prussia, Cuba

Mermaid Swamp:

Characters I Can Play: Rin, Yuka

Characters I Want You To Play: Seitaro, Yuuta

Among Us:

Characters I Can Play: White, Lime, Yellow,
Red, Pink, Orange

Characters I Want You To Play: Cyan, Blue, Black, Brown, Purple, Green

Tokyo Ghoul:

Characters I Can Play: Kaneki, Hide, Juuzou, Touka

Characters I Want You To Play: Uta, Tsukiyama, Ayato

Attack on Titan:

Characters I Can Play: Eren, Hanji, Petra, Armin, Marco, Bertolt, Annie

Characters I Want You To Play: Oruo, Levi, Reiner, Jean, Ymir, Eld

Voltron:

Characters I Can Play: Keith, Pidge

Characters I Want You To Play: Shiro, Lance

hi there! So uh.... I’m looking for some good long term fandom roleplays!

About Me:
• 18 year old female who wants Roleplay partners to be 18+
• My paragraph length depends on how many characters I’m playing.
• Patient with my Roleplay partners. I do not rush for a reply and I’m fine with waiting.
• I am LGBTQ+ friendly! I will do any gender pairing.
• I love romance in roleplays
• I am willing to do double up if we’re doing Canon x OC

I will do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC

Below are my fandoms! I will list out characters I can play and characters I want you to play!

Fandoms:

Danganronpa:

Characters I Can Play: Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kanade Otonokoji, Emma Magarobi, Sora, Kirumi Tojo, Maki Harukawa, Setsuka Chiebukuro, Teruteru Hanamura, Kazuichi Souda, Nikei Yomiuri, Junko Enoshima, Human!Monokuma, Kokichi Ouma, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Maizono, Kaede Akamatsu, Ibuki Mioda, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Peko Pekoyama, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki, Sonia Nevermind

Characters I Want You To Play: Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai Hashimoto, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, Hifumi Yamada (he needs some love), Gundham Tanaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Mikado Sannoji, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Mahiru Koizumi, Sakura Ogami, Kiibo, Yuri Kagarin, Shuichi Saihara

Black Butler:

Characters I Can Play: Grell, Ciel, Alois, Finnian

Characters I Want You To Play: Sebastian, Claude, William, Ronald

Seven Deadly Sins:

Characters I Can Play: Elizabeth, Diane, King, Merlin, Estarossa, Gilthunder

Characters I Want You To Play: Ban, Meliodas, Escanor, Arthur, Gowther, Zeldris

Seraph of the End:

Characters I Can Play: Yuu, Shinoa, Krul, Ferid, Chess, Aoi, Shinya, Ky

Characters I Want You To Play: Crowley, Gurin, Mika, Rigr, Urd, Kureto, Mitsuba

Yuri On Ice:

Characters I Can Play: Yuri Katsuki, Yurio Plisetsky

Characters I Want You To Play: Viktor Nikiforov, Otabek Altin

Hazbin Hotel:

Characters I Can Play: Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Nifty, Charlie, Velvet, Baxter, Crymini, Alastor

Characters I Want You To Play: Vox, Valentino, Sir Pentious, Husk, Lucifer, Vaggie

Helluva Boss:
Characters I Can Play: Loona, Millie

Characters I Want You To Play: Moxxie, Stolas, Blitzo

Diabolik Lovers:

Characters I Can Play: Ayato, Kanato, Azusa, Subaru

Characters I Want You To Play: Laito, Shin, Ruki, Yuma, Shuu

Death Note:

Characters I Can Play: Near, L

Characters I Want You To Play: Matt, Light

Hetalia:

Characters I Can Play: Iceland, England, Lithuania, Belarus, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Japan, Belgium, Romano, Italy, Wy, Sealand, Austria, Finland, Canada

Characters I Want You To Play: Scotland, Turkey, Russia, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, America, Seborga, France, Prussia, Cuba

Mermaid Swamp:

Characters I Can Play: Rin, Yuka

Characters I Want You To Play: Seitaro, Yuuta

Among Us:

Characters I Can Play: White, Lime, Yellow,
Red, Pink, Orange

Characters I Want You To Play: Cyan, Blue, Black, Brown, Purple, Green

Tokyo Ghoul:

Characters I Can Play: Kaneki, Hide, Juuzou, Touka

Characters I Want You To Play: Uta, Tsukiyama, Ayato

Attack on Titan:

Characters I Can Play: Eren, Hanji, Petra, Armin, Marco, Bertolt, Annie

Characters I Want You To Play: Oruo, Levi, Reiner, Jean, Ymir, Eld

Voltron:

Characters I Can Play: Keith, Pidge

Characters I Want You To Play: Shiro, Lance
Hello! I'd absolutely adore a Danganronpa Roleplay with you!! I'm craving some Kokichi/Shuichi, Kirumi/Kaede, and Celestia/Kyoko, or some canon/OC!

Hello! I'd absolutely adore a Danganronpa Roleplay with you!! I'm craving some Kokichi/Shuichi, Kirumi/Kaede, and Celestia/Kyoko, or some canon/OC!

Hey, glad you’re interested. I’d be up for some Shuichi x Kokichi. Send me a PM ^w^

Hello! Would you be interested in a (canonxcanon or canonxoc) Hazbin Hotel RP?
I mainly do: Husk, Alastor, Angel, (I haven't played him before but I could test the waters with Lucifer as well.)

Hiya. I would love a Seven Deadly Sins RP. Although, I was hoping you could probably RP as Escanor for my OC, but I don't mind RPing him. He is kind of confusing. XD but I can play the rest of the characters you mentioned and I can play a male character you'd like to pair your OC with.

Hello! Would you be interested in a (canonxcanon or canonxoc) Hazbin Hotel RP?
I mainly do: Husk, Alastor, Angel, (I haven't played him before but I could test the waters with Lucifer as well.)
I would be very much open to an HH rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back