• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plot ideas | Seeking Male Character.

Asmita

Hello, and welcome to my simple and clear request thread. I must say I had an elaborated one up many months ago, but I decided to come back with this particular plot and character I have in mind, and test my luck. But first, let me explain what you can expect from me, before actually choosing me as a possible partner.

*I'm an experienced roleplayer, but I live in Europe. Since my first language is not English, mistakes here and there can be spotted, but hopefully you still can understand what I'm writing. If not, I won't be offended if you send me a message asking about something I have written.
*I play males with delicate appearance but strong personalities, and just lately getting into playing females as well.
*I work full time, but I always try to send out replies within few days, usually 1, 2 or 3. A lot of you might be shocked, but if you prefer a reply within few hours, know that this might happen (if you give me a real lot to work with and my imagination flows) but most likely not. I'll take my time. Sorry, nothing against you.
*I don't like to plot alone. The answer I usually get when I ask about plot, "whetever you like", or whatever on that line, makes my interest instantly drop. Am I going to play alone? Please, put some effort into what we are for.
*Please, be literate!
*I like heavy, dramatic plots. My stories are usually filled up with every dark theme you can think of: violence of all kind, drugs abuse, torture... Just nothing related to furries and/or animals in general.
*I'm totally fine with multiple characters, because I find it kind of boring to use just two characters in the whole story. I don't require you to play 34 characters, just a couple each.
Not a fan of character sheets, it just takes away all the curiosity I have. Just like happens in books and movies, I like to get to know the characters through the story. I will, however, give you a basic informations sheet and a picture, if you require it.
*I'm willing to play on site, through emails or discord.

PLEASE, ATTENTION:
No ghosting, please. Do not drop our plot and disappear for no reason. If you get bored or something, please tell me. We can change things up, or if you really feel like dropping just say so.

PLEASE, ATTENTION N'2:
For now, I'm looking for someone playing a sort of "premade" male character. I don't care if you are female in real life. Although most people don't play a different gender than their real one, I'm used to play characters opposite to mine. So it's really not a big deal to me. Roleplay is not reality.

PLOT #1:
Now, the first plot I'm craving to do sees me playing as a female psychiatrist. She comes across the case of a young man, in his early twenties, abused by someone who can decide together. He is obviously tormented, violent and difficult, behavior that leads him to bring put under a guardian's care. Although she gradually suspects something is wrong because of some hints (bruises, marks, mutism, flinching, self harm, violent episodes, rage, whatever..) she gradually gets closer to him, and begins a personal battle to save the boy.
This is the very basic of the plot I'd like to play out, but we can discuss details together, obviously.
As you might have realized, I'm seeking for someone to play the abused young man for me. Not a whimpering boy, but a troubled man.

Please notice: the plot explained above will probably lead to romance, but I'M NOT interested into smut scenes. This is 100% story based.

PLOT #2: [Might include paranormal events, we should discuss it together]
The second plot I've in mind needs some adjustment , but it basically revolves around a male character in his twenties born and raised into a cult. Needless to say, members of said "cult" are psychotic religion freaks, who firmly identify the boy the reincarnation of some sort of demon/god of choice. (Might be true or not, open to discussion).
He is constantly abused and violently punished by his own family, members of the cult, until one day he escapes and gets to know my character, in a way we need to put out together.
As you can read, it's very simple, but I'm very friendly and open to possible ideas!

Please notice: the plot explained above will probably lead to romance, but I'M NOT interested into smut scenes. This is 100% story based.

PLOT #3 [Should I say, "pairing?" Again, just a basic idea up for discussion.]
My character would be a drug dealer, respected into the business. An uncommon sociopath, unable to conform to the social world. She casually gets to know a young man who is basically a servant and a prostitute to a rival, and decides to possibly help him. I’m open to discuss details and variations.

PM me if interested or vaguely intrigued.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Bumpity bump, who we have here? I am Nesy.

I would like to share a few plots I've made with ya.

Though, I can make at least a peragraph minimum but if you wish for a long message roleplay i'd love doing that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back