• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Plight of Vacosa, OOC

So I'm noticing things are starting to slow down in the IC thread and am looking for some feedback here. Are people still having fun? Are people losing interest? Is it the holidays thats keeping everyone occupied?

JayTee JayTee I just got my hands on Xanatha's Guide to Everything, and I also took the time to look over how a lot of once familiar spells have changed from 3.5 to 5. Can I use stuff from XGE, and/or make some retroactive tweaks to my spell-selection?

The most important spell for me to get from XGE is Shadow Blade from page 164.

Yeah, go for it. My attitude is that stuff that was later released should allow retcons of character builds, because in-universe those options were technically always available. Even if we, the players, didn't know about them yet.

There are also a few things from phb I’d like to change if that’s ok. My head was still a bit stuck in 3.5 when I stated my character.

Relative to the current sheet, I'd like to make the following changes
Dispel Magic -> Counterspell
Vampiric Touch -> Fireball
Jump -> Comprehend Languages
See Invisibility -> Shadow Blade (XGE)

Ah im sorry! I got busy the last few days. Ill post something when i can.

Im still good with the rp. I like the relaxed pace but maybe one day, we can all be on at the same time and post one after the other without stop just for a change.

TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes It's the nature of the beast, I'm afraid. Glad you're still here, though.

Esbilon Esbilon Good to know you're still here, hope things get better for you!

If you guys want formulate a plan IC, go ahead, otherwise I'll move the scene on to where Fernando is.

Trip proposed a plan, you guys wanna go through with that or talk about trying something else?

I keep waiting too long to poke you guys. How are we feeling about the plan? My options are limited at the moment with just the proposal, and I don't want to take control of anyone's character to keep things moving.

...good question. I suppose for now we'll have to use an off-site dice roller. Rolz has always been pretty good for online games, so we'll use that for now. Just make sure to link the results of your roll in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back