• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Please LMK if you’re interested!

Hi! I’m looking for a partner that is willing to do a Killing Stalking roleplay with me. I want to be Yoonbum and you can be Sangwoo. I have Discord and a Telegram if you would like to do this out of the website, too. I’m a lot more active there. Thanks! :)

Hi friend! I don't know if this is something that you're still interested in, but if so, feel free to HMU and tell me a bit about your writing style! :)

Hi hi! I know this is coming to you fairly late but if you’re still up for exploring this and rping together, I’d love to link up as well and go back and forth on some ideas! :)) Pls feel free to message me if you come across this and are interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back