• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⚾️ Play Ball! ⚾️ [M x M Baseball RP]

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Scroll all the way down for the TL ; DR, although I do recommend you at least skim read all this.)

Home Run Wow GIF by Jomboy Media

Hey there! It’s me, Edric Blight. Well- at least on RPN. You can honestly just call me sumdog- either works for me. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these interest checks. Please forgive me- I don’t really code or format these so it might not look as fancy and organized as other interest checks. But, with that out of the way, let’s come to why you probably came for! The RP idea!

I’m hoping the baseballs in the title caught the attention of a very small audience that would be willing to do a sports related RP. If you’re not down for a plot involving two athletes in the modern/realistic setting, then this thread probably isn’t for you. That being said, if you are interested in a spicy ol’ college or high school athlete RP relating to baseball, then this is for you!

I understand this might be very niche but I figured I’d shoot my shot! This will have slice of life elements to it so if that’s not your thing, we might not be looking for the same thing. Anyway, let me tell you the premise of this RP. I don’t really have a set plot so bear with me. We’re gonna be plotting the direction of this RP together so it’s collaborative rather than a “you scratch my itch and satisfy me only.”

THIS IS A M X M (male x male) RP BTW! I’m not really looking for M x F or anything else for this one.

Basically, the simple idea is we have two main OCs, both on the same baseball team. Now it can be either platonic or romantic. We’re basically gonna be going throughout their lives as athletes and the struggles they may face, the ups and downs. If we chose the platonic route, which I am totally open to, we have a more slice of lifey RP with two best friends playing on the same baseball team. We can add side characters and NPC teammates to make it a bit more fun! And we can even focus on stuff off of the baseball field too!

However, if we take the romantic route, I’d prefer for it to be a slow burn where the two boys/teammates slowly realize they’re in love with each other and fall for each other gradually over time! Hopefully this makes sense, I know it’s a bit all over the place. And also I’m very open to plotting and developing this premise with you! Just wanted to get down the basics- I’m looking for a M x M RP with two boys that are baseball teammates, and it can either be platonic or romantic. Also don’t worry about not knowing the sport- just have general basic knowledge of the positions. But I’m not gonna be strict about the details of the game!

If I haven’t lost you by now and you’re still reading this, great! Let me go over some of my rules. I don’t have many but I’d like to make this known before you message me or leave a comment down below.

I AM NOT ghosting friendly! Now what does that mean? Does it mean I’m gonna harass you every 3 seconds for a reply and get all pissy with you? No. So don’t let that draw you away. It basically means that I’d PREFER you don’t ghost. If you’re planning on messaging me, plotting with me, and ditching me before or even after the starter message in the IC thread, please don’t bother. Let’s not waste either my time or yours respectfully.

Now I do understand life gets in the way but please please please if you can, lmk. One thing I will NOT do is pester you for responses. I will simply send one message and if I’m not responded to, I will leave you alone and assume I’ve been ghosted. But again I’d prefer if you’re prone to ghosting to stay away from this thread. If it happens, it happens but I’d just like to avoid it if I can. So don’t worry, I’m not by any means one of those people who pesters for responses every 2 mins.

Some other basic rules, REALISTIC FACE CLAIMS ONLY! This is non-negotiable with me. If you need help finding one, please lmk! :) I’d be happy to help you find one!

NO ONE LINERS! I don’t really have to explain this one. I’m not asking for a novel every response but please give me something to work with and I will give you something to work with. Quality over quantity of course.

I’m super laid back. If you have a problem, come talk to me! Also PLEASE, if you ever feel uninterested in the RP or want/need to drop it, LET ME KNOW. I promise I’ll understand! I’d just prefer you let me know you don’t want to do the RP anymore rather than being ghosted, expecting a response that’s never gonna come.

OOC CHATTER! I LOVE OOC chatter! I love to make friends with my partner and gush over our characters! Feel free to spam me in OOC I LOVE OOC!

PLEASE, no minors. I am 18+ and I’d prefer to roleplay with those who are 18 or older.

Alright this is getting quite long so I’ll wrap it up here.

Please message me thru PMs or comment down below if interested! I’m so excited to RP with you. Let’s hit a home run with this story, eh? 😉

(DISCLAIMER: I’m also down to do a hockey RP, as that’s my favorite sport.)

I am looking for either a platonic or romantic (slow burn) M x M RP involving two baseball teammates. This will be slice of life and set in a modern/realistic setting!

Rules:
-Plz don’t ghost!
-I love OOC chatter!
-No minors plz! I’m 18+ and would prefer my partner is too!
-No one liners
-Let me know if you happen to become uninterested in the RP
-Realistic face claims only please!

MESSAGE ME OVER DMS OR COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON THIS POST IF INTERESTED!

PLAY BALL!
Major League Baseball Win GIF by MLB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back