• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PLAY AGAINST ME

Ticl

The baddest
Welcome to my request thread, a place where all my half baked thoughts come to find a life!

-A few things about me-

-I’m a 23 y/o commissioned artist with a pretty demanding job, but I aim to post regularly
-I’ve been heavy roleplaying for 8 years and have experience in all kinds of roles. Meaning if you have something specific in mind, please let me know! Most likely I will say yes!
-I’m ghost/hiatus friendly, if you leave and come back months later wanting to continue I’ll pick up.
-I am typically a multipara roleplayer so please, no one-liners. I understand if the replies become short though, don’t feel pressured to write a load of nothing.
-Please use real face claims or realistic/semi realistic art for characters if you prefer that over descriptions.

Now the boring stuff is over. Let's talk about my wants!

-My Genres-
  • Action
  • Modern
  • Crime
  • Slice of Life
  • Drama
  • Horror
  • Mystery
  • Romance
  • Thriller
-My Guys-
The Guy’s I write aren’t the roll over and do as you ask kind of guys. They know what they want, they like a challenge. Below I’ll put the ideas I’m thinking, very very loose by the way. (please feel free to chat if you were thinking something a little different, or if you would prefer they have different traits)

Nonconformist party guy: For this one, I’m thinking MC is a seasoned festival goer or groupie. He’s got a lot of crazy stories and experiences under his belt and he tends to overindulge, pushing and convincing, wanting everyone to party and have a good time together. I can see him having serious fomo and obsessive crushes on festival playing celebrities. Since this is his lifestyle I reckon he’s a bit of a couch surfer, invite him into your house and you might be surprised. I could also see him hitchhiking.

Other pairings I could imagine are a new festival goer to the scene, maybe an undercover police officer he could ‘befriend’. Or even a Musician he could obsess over. Maybe he's even jumping up on your shoulders or feeding you something suspicious.

Mafia Boss’ Son: MC is a pampered young man, given everything he's ever desired. He’s not used to being told no. Recently he’s been dipping his toes into some criminal activities himself (think money laundering). He’s clever and has a spicy streak and might be undermined by his pristine outward appearance. I could see him working out of a shop of some sort, maybe thwarting those you work beneath him or strutting around with a sense of entitlement.

Who would play against him is up to you! Maybe a customer to his money laundering or an employee/soldier/underboss to his father? Police or Authority figures trying to get him to spill beans? Or even a victim to his/mafia crimes.

Last edited:
your characters sound so good 👀👀 I'd totally love to write with you! just one question though, do you stick to the modern time period or do you like to do medieval as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back