• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Platonic adventure as human & non-human.

Realmtraveler

First with the most important info: My time is GMT + 1, My writing length varies depending on where we are in the story. The most optimal would be at least 2 short paragraphs (counting mobile version) which I find is pretty easy to do. I perfer platonic RP.

I am mostly interested about different perspectives which is why I'm craving an RP like this. I wish to play as a non-human/animal character (Possible background: Was human once). I usually avoid anthropomorphic characters though. You don't have to nessesary be human if you don't want to. I generally only do OC's.

Open to pretty many Fandoms:
- Pokemon
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
- Undertale
- Nothing really comes to mind at the moment but ask away! Just send me a pm!

Own ideas are great too! I don't really have any plot ideas but feel free to share your own!

Last edited:
Interesting. I think playing animals could be an interesting concept in the context of a roleplay full of animal characters. It's a concept I haven't tried before, but it does sound like something interesting to try.

Interesting. I think playing animals could be an interesting concept in the context of a roleplay full of animal characters. It's a concept I haven't tried before, but it does sound like something interesting to try.
It does seem interresting. Feel free to PM me if you get plot/setting ideas or if you simply want to discuss it!

Have you seen anything from The Last Guardian (videogame)? I have an adventure based Idea around that kind of relationship between human and non human, were they hold each other back and then begin to learn to understand how to work together. I’m thinking something akin to that they run away from the same place with each other and now must find a sanctuary while overcoming the wildly different points of view and language barrier between them?

Have you seen anything from The Last Guardian (videogame)? I have an adventure based Idea around that kind of relationship between human and non human, were they hold each other back and then begin to learn to understand how to work together. I’m thinking something akin to that they run away from the same place with each other and now must find a sanctuary while overcoming the wildly different points of view and language barrier between them?
Sorry I have actually never played The Last Guardian since I never had a PS3 so my knowledge of that universe is... well, absent.

Sorry I have actually never played The Last Guardian since I never had a PS3 so my knowledge of that universe is... well, absent.
Neither have I, it’s just an example of the type of relationship they’d have, not necessarily super helpful at first until they learn how to communicate better. Sorry to draw such a comparison, the rest of it is my idea entirely.

Neither have I, it’s just an example of the type of relationship they’d have, not necessarily super helpful at first until they learn how to communicate better. Sorry to draw such a comparison, the rest of it is my idea entirely.
Ah. I think I misunderstood the comment the first time. The idea seems awesome! Feel free to pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back