• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈!

Serenn

One Time Luck
✧​

Hello hello and welcome to my interest check! I’m Serenn, a 19 year old college student who has been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I’m super new to this site, but not new to rping!
• A few things about me!
Like I said, I’m a college student so I can tend to be really busy. I also have a job which I work weekends (usually 4-10 est) so I’ll probably be more active during the evening weekdays and during the morning on the weekends.
When it comes to writing I tend to write 3-7+ paragraphs and usually will either match my partner or write more depending on the content you give me.
Other than that I love ooc chat and absolutely adoreeeee making Pinterest boards/playlists for characters!!!! Worldbuilding is also my favvvvvv!
• What I’m looking for!
I realllyyyy am craving a romance/fantasy pirate sort of roleplay with either a mxf or mxm pairing! I have a few plots we can discuss in pms and I’m also willing to create a whole new plot with you! I’m always up for sharing ideas! Anyways I know this was short but just leave a comment or pm me if you are interested!<3

✧​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back