• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Chrom takes the pieces and takes them to the synthesizer puts all the necessary parts in and gets the ion reactor “this machine is quite useful” he picks up the reactor and starts heading back over to his ship

”yeah, it is”, Robert Nods in agreement then attempts to stop the man with the words, “Wait. So i couldnt help but notice you don't have anyone aboard your ship. Its a 10 man ship, so one would think there would be a small crew. But its only you, and it has been that way for a while it seems.“ he pushes a few buttons on his ships nearest command deck, “the world has also changed a lot. Its hard for one person to live by themselves without risk of attack. Have you considered getting a crew?”

“ I have thought about it, yet it seems there a lot of entities that are prone to betrayal, if I can rig an AI to the ship I may be able to adapt it to pilot the ship by voice commands. I’m quite used to being alone” he continues out the door and into his ship thinking Robert is following “ although I would very much like to see the trading posts that are in this galaxy.”

Robert noticed Chrom was still walking and followed behind, “Your ship doesn’t come with an AI?“, Robert was astounded, “the thing really is ancient.”,

he thinks for a second, “so long as you put food on their plates and get along with them, most people now are quite loyal. The only ones you really gotta worry about getting in your midst is the scrappers. Those guys can mean trouble. They get close to people just so they have a chance at their modulations. They sicken me.“

he continues following, “At least hostiles dont try to hide what they are. You can tell them from their gigantic ships usually. And then they just kinda abduct you, take everything, and dont even give you a chance to escape. ”,

he notices he’s been ranting for a bit, “the relay stations are pretty neat. Its like a big city full of people tryin to trade stuff. When you go to one of those, if you know who to talk to, you can always barter and get a good deal.”

“Could I possibly sell my ship and get a new one?” He thinks for a while “ are there auctions on these stations?”

“Yeah, I have no doubt someone would want it, wether for parts or as a whole, though are you sure you wanna part with it? You called it your pride and joy earlier. You never know what someone would do with it.”

“Well, with the mention of hostiles I may need a larger ship possibly with weapons, if I can find one heavily armored with high fire power and the ai I mentioned I may be able to bring some justice to the system.” He thinks again “ are those government employed mercenaries still out and about?”

“Yes, the different planetary governments still hire their militias. Though they are always around a certain planet. They aren't solar system wide usually.”, he scratches his head, “you are usually safe around planets with life, its the ones that don't and deep space between planets that you gotta worry about.“

“Then perhaps we should pool our resources together, allies are much better to have alive than dead”

“Are you suggesting we join crews? If so, Im down I suppose. Though you would have to be fine with my mother being part of it. She is actually-“, his face drops and he pulls out a communicator, “hey mom, tell raymond that the deal is off. Someone owns the ship, but the owner may actually be willing to auction it off to him whole if he’s still interested and wants to barter one of his good ships and a good hunk of rations.”

he puts his communicator away, “sorry about that, I jumped the gun seeing your ship parked there for a couple magnutes And already made a deal with someone that wanted it. The good news is someone is already interested, we just gotta make our way to the relay station my mother is at. he stretches, “I can lead the way with my ship if you wanna follow.”

“Perhaps if this works” he puts the ion reactor in it place and as the power comes on and machinery whirs, slightly sputters and shuts down

And just as quickly starts back up again

“Finally!! Lead on...... sir.......I’m not sure I’ve asked your name. What is it?”

Robert Green​
Robert thinks for a second, “you can call me Green. What should I call you”, he pushes a button on his communicator and his ship revs up, “i assume ypu know how to fly this thing?”

Irina​

Irina Is in a conversation at the station, ”Sorry, Raymond; but there isnt much that I can do about it. The parts belong to someone else. But, if you wanna trade for the whole ship, you can always give the guy one of your ships. I doubt the guy would say no, they are state of the art after all”

”fine. Just dont put all your eggs in one basket next time. If this happens again, i wouldnt mind losing you as a partner and gaining you and your son as ‘assets’... Now get outta my face! I need to think about the change of plans.”

”thank you Raymond.” She smiles as she walks out of the alley. she pulls out her communicator, “just finished talking to Raymond, Im heading by Juniper’s to make sure I'm in tip top shape before you pick me up. meet me near there.”

a couple minutes pass before she gets to Juniper’s Repairs, a weapon shop that specializes in augmentation repairs, “Hey Fauna, long time no see”, she jests, as she goes there as often as she can in her age, though she wished she could say the same for everyone else, as business isn’t exactly booming for her.

Gabriel117 Gabriel117 Princessnyan Princessnyan

Fauna flashes a big smile to Irina and walks to her with the same bounce in her step as she always has. "Look it's my favorite customer! What brings you here to my dusty little shop?" she asks and sits up on the counter crossing her legs casually brushing one of her ears away from her face. Sadly her old mentors business is not working out the way she hoped when word came out that he had passed away she lost a lot of her customers, there was a lot of stigma about a young foreign woman doing augmentation repairs, even though she was very skilled in the trade learning everything the old man had to teach her in record pace, so the little customers she does still get she always happy to see them stop by.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Irina
“Im here for a walk in checkup”, Irina says, “making sure my joints and hips are still functioning as they should as well as my ears. The left one has had some issues with static the last half a magnute (30 hours) and its connection to my communicator has been a little in and out. It may also help to have my claws sharpened.”

Fauna listens as she lists of the things Irina wants done and makes mental notes on how she'll fix them and do maintenance, "easy done! gotta have you in tip top shape!" she giggles and hops down from the counter "ok right this way, can you sit on the table here so I can get to work?" she points to a medical table covered in stains from both blood and oil. Fauna walks off to grab the items she's gonna need as well as slotting some extra tools onto her belt. Coming back she sets down the items on a table next to the examination table. "Ears ok to go first?"

Last edited:
“Uh yes!”, Irina detaches her left ear and hands it to Fauna, “one ear at a time so I can hear a difference. I assume its mainly calibration that needs to be worked on with the communicator, but Im not sure about the static.” She rotates her wrists 180° and cracks her knuckles to remove her claws, “im not sure I can detach the other things by myself”, she laughs.

Fauna laughs with her and turns the robotic ear in her hands looking closely at it. She decides to press a button located behind her left ear to activate her eyes ability and immediately see the problem, "ah ok yeah it is mostly calibration, but you have managed to to damage one of the circuits and that's where the annoying static is originating, at least that's what I think is causing the problem, no harm in fixing it and if that's not the problem I can completely replace the artificial drum incase it's become faulty over time" she pulls out tiny looking tools from one of her belt pockets and gets to work fixing the loose circuit then going and recalibrating occasionally holding it to her ear to help determine if its been calibrated properly or not. Causally making small talk along the way, once finished she smiles and hands back the mechanical ear to Irina "try this on for size, Hopefully it's all fixed and I can work on the other one"

Irina replaces the ear and listens carefully for a few seconds, “the static is definitely gone. here you go!”, she hands over the other ear, she pulls out a file and starts to sharpen her claws while she waits for the ear to finish being worked on,, “so, any big news happen since i last came in? My son and I found this ship on one of our routes and thought we hit a jackpot, but apparently someone owns it. From the sounds of it we arent in any trouble, but we had this big plan to sell the parts to this guy over time and make even more than it was worth, and it was worth a lot. Its too bad it wasn’t abandoned.“

she sighs, “Maybe we could finally get out of the port craft and get ourselves a good scout, or maybe even a merchant quadrant. Or maybe even a war quadrant. I mean, we have plenty of room as it is, but it would be nice to have a room all to myself. It wouldnt even take us a quarter maihour.”

Princessnyan Princessnyan

Chrom looks down at the elf “ I am Chrom Arch Angel of Jupiter, thank you Mr.Green” and holds out his hand for a hand shake

Fauna sighs working on the other ear 'sadly the only big news is that I'm being kicked out from here within the next few days. I havent been able to make my payments cause I've lost so many customers when juniper passed.." she trails off before forcing a weak smile "life happens I guess. not quite sure where I'm gonna go next since its just me now' she shrugs and finished calibrating the ear and hands it back "ready for those joins?"

Irina​
Irina gives a disheartened smile, “you have served this place well if that accounts for anything.”,her smile fades into a frown, “its going to be sad when you aren’t here to fix me up.“, she lays back on the table, “I suppose Im ready.”, luckily this next part wasn’t difficult. The joints weren’t necessarily in bad condition, only needing mild lubrications. for her arms, from her elbows down her arms were basically just advanced prosthetics. Same with above the knee, “life does happen i suppose“, she thinks for a second, “if you ever need anything feel free to come to me and my boy you have our Radio Signature.”
Princessnyan Princessnyan
Robert Green​
Robert goes to shake his hand and stops, “careful not to crush my hand”, he then shakes chrom’s hand delicately gripping it by 3 fingers. ”Alright then!” He returns to his ship and prepares it for launch. Grabbing his communicator, “on my way to pick you up, Mom.”, he then launches the craft and glides towards the Relay station slowly, making sure Chrom is behind him in his ship the whole time.
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Chrom follows relatively close so he doesn’t lose his way. As he approaches the relay station he’s surprised by the size. “ I remember them being smaller.”

Robert arrives at the relay station and parks his port craft at the landing port of the relay station. He waits for Chrom to park his scout and watches him come out, “hey. It doesnt seem very busy today.”, people were bustling about doing their thing,

“follow me, you get to meet Raymond. Be careful what you say to him, as he’s kinda sketchy and he might try to make the scout seem less valuable than it is. Whatever you do, DONT MENTION THAT YOU BUILT IT. If he knows its a custom, he might not want it. I honestly dont know.”

he starts walking through the alleyways and keeps checking to make sure Chrom is following, “here we are. Remember what i told you. Ill be there to try and keep him from undervaluing it.”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“Very well” he walks in the building and looks around, seeing a few people in the room, all while towering over them, stands tall with all in the room staring at him. In his relatively low strong almost electronic voice “Which one of you is Raymond?!”

He steps further in looking from horrified face to face “ have none of you seen Jupiterian life before?”

Awwww Shit... here we go“, Robert just says to himself

Raymond perks up at the word Jupitarian, “Someone looking for me?” He snaps and his men also perk up, covering the entrance.

”This is the guy that owns the ship, he’s willing to possibly make a trade with you”, Robert says

”oh really?”, he examines the exoskeleton, “you know, ive heard a little bit about Jupiter over the last few years. Scientists have gone to the planet and studied their corpses. It seemed they fought themselves to death. Nobody knows how it started or how it ended. I haven’t even heard of a single instance of a survivor showing up. Do you mind if I?“, he taps on Chrom’s shoulder. “Quite hard skin just as they say.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back