• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Chrom looks around the room, seeing Raymond’s men block the door “ if I were to tell you about the history of my planet” he grabs Raymond’s arm that touched him and lifts him off the ground. Metal hand completely wrapped around the wrist “I’d have to treat you to the same fate as my brethren” Chrom flashes hints of his own memory into Raymond’s mind. Pictures of hundreds torn apart and burning, some still living others too shredded to be identified.

Chrom sets him down gently “ but I came here to do business, I have a ship I would like to possibly trade. It’s completely original with a few spare parts. it’s earthen, pre war, still running. I’ve found earth writings by what the called the ‘captain’ dating almost 13 maxind ago. No ai.”

“Yes.. business“, Raymond whistles lightly with his teeth, and his men aim their weapons at him “if he touches me again, blast him full of mana...”, he rubs his wrist with one of his other hands, “Alright, so what do you want, for your ship?”

“He wants a war quadrant-“, Robert says

Raymond hushes the man, “Im asking him, not you.”, he looks back to Chrom, “Now what do you want for it?”
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“ a war quadrant would be nice, and I believe the spare parts alone are quite valuable. I’d say as a thank you for his portion of business” he gestures back to Robert “ something of his request as well, and...... future business if possible. I’m somewhat new to civilization, so someone to talk profit to would be highly welcome” he holds his massive hand out for a hand shake

Raymond lifts a brow, ”what he wants shouldnt matter, its your ship, and he was planning to take it from you.“, he smiles and licks his lips. It seems his tongue has a second mouth, “not to mention a war quadrant is enough of a trade, a ship for a ship, dont you suppose its enough?”

Robert steps in, ”dont try to-“

”enough talking out of you..”, he spits on Robert’s face, and it starts to burn through his suit mask and part of his upper lip before he manages to throw his helmet off

Raymond turns back to Chrom, “do we have a deal?”, he holds out one of his claw hands to make the deal.”

Chrom looks from Robert to Raymond “it seems you take me for a fool, if the old capacitors on MY ship were still in production travel would have expanded 300% by now. Sadly earth no longer has the components or materials necessary for the process. Even one of them could increase efficiency on a Dreadnought by 115% reducing labor cost by almost half” Chrom shakes Raymond’s hand “ a ship for a ship, aye. Equal in value to a war quadrant.” He pauses for a second and let’s go sealing the deal “ but for the extra four capacitors I have it seems there is still an opportunity for YOU to profit”

Chrom knowing Robert has seen the box of parts and also knows there were twelve capacitors. The box is still on the ship all locked and hidden.

“Wait, You have extra human made capacitors? Other than whats connected to the ship?”, Raymond didnt know about those, “when you said spare parts I thought you meant various metals That you could have gotten from anywhere. This changes things.”, he taps his elongated jaw and uses his claw as a sort of toothpick between his fangs, “what exactly do you want for those 4 capacitors?”, the slits of his 4 eyes quickly dart to Robert and back to Chrom. He frowns as he notices Robert Glaring at him.

Raymond‘s frown deepens as he sighs, “And pray tell, what exactly do you-“

”Give me my sister”, Robert says

”What?”, Raymond acts coy

”I want my sister back, I know you've seen the resemblance. Seraphina Green was her name before you abducted her.”

”Green is a family name then, that is a human tradition brought on to some other races.”, He smiles, “I knew you were part human.” He takes a step closer, “fine, I will let you have my precious slave. But you will not have our child.”, his smile turns to a grin, “he is of my blood, therefore he is mine.”

Robert’s stomach turns at the realization of what he must have done to her, “ she better be alive when you give her to me. Inside and out”

”oh she’s alive. From the waist up.”

Robert’s fists clench and his blood boils, but he doesn’t do anything, for he knows now is not the time, “do we have a deal?”

”four capasitors for my prized human? It may require extra...”

Robert knew the cruelty of the man in front of him and knew what would please him, ”I will give you my ears. And my hands if need be.”

”now we are talking”, Raymond gestures to one of his men, “fetch the ship with the human, they might as well have it.”, he looks to Chrom, “it may need a deep cleaning, I hope you dont mind.”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“ very well” Chrom walks back to his traded ship making sure he’s not followed grabs his parts leaves 4 capacitors, and takes the rest of the belongings cleaning the ship out completely except for the specified traded parts

Chrom closes the ship door And rigs a high explosive hidden behind the ion reactor only large enough to blow the antique ship and anyone in it completely hidden and undetectable

Robert detaches his ears and hands him to the vile Raymond. He then holds out his hands and presses two buttons to disconnect them from his arms, “take them”.

Raymond says into his ears, “I hope this bargain was worth it for you”, he then puts the ears into a sack, “pleasure doing business with you.”

Robert grimaces as he walks to the port and waits for the dreadnaut to come and drop off the war quadrant. he then opens his port craft with a digital key under the toe of his boot and tells his ship’s AI to park onto the quadrant. He accessed a pair of regular prosthetic hands under the seat of the copilot and attaches them. Then grabbing an extra pair of ears. He syncs them to his communicator with the press of a button, and sends a message to his mother, “the man with the ship, Chrom, was generous enough to include me in the trade. I got Seraphina, and I believe we will be living on a war quadrant now. Plenty of space, and our own rooms. Please come to these coordinates when you finish what you’re doing.” He sends his coordinates afterwards.

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Fauna smiles at the elder women"you've always been so kind to me." getting up she goes to the cabinet and grabs a special bottle of lubrication designed for the exact type of prosthetics she has attached. little special recipe from the old man. Coming back she flexes Irinas knee giving it a close inspection before carefully applying the lubrication and moving the joint around to make sure everything is covered. she then moved onto the arms quickly finishing her work. "alright all done. do you still need any adjustments to your claws or have you got that sorted yourself?"

Irina rotates her knees 360° to test them and starts putting her claws back in, “thank you again, what would you like for me to do to pay you back? I usually bring you materials within a week, but considering what you said, Im worried you wont be here...”
Princessnyan Princessnyan

she sighs and shrugs feeling completely hopeless "ah its what ever. how about as this is last time I'll probably see you its on the house. Think of it as a parting gift" Fauna again flashes a weak smile and starts putting away the tools she wont be using. She really didnt know what to do about anything at the moment. Since juniper died she's been on her own and really doesn't know how shes gonna get by without her mentor anymore.

Irina​
Irina receives Robert’s text message and sends one back, ‘tell him there might be one more crew member’.
”My family just came across a bit of luck. it turns out the man with the ship didnt care about the ship and we will be joining his crew. We will be moving ship soon. Most likley as far away from this station as we can; to avoid some unsavory people. Would you like to come with us?”
Princessnyan Princessnyan

Robert Green​
Robert hops out of the ship and sees a man approaching out of the ship with two sets of keys

the man hands them to Robert, “if it means anything, Im sorry about what the boss did to your sister.”, he looks around to make sure nobody is watching and hands him a piece of paper. on the paper it says, “We follow him because he gives us a life of luxury, not because we follow his ideals. The ship is bugged with both mics, and trackers. These are the points where he placed them” he hands anther slip of paper to him that appears to be a map with points all over it.

Robert nods and shakes the man’s hand, “thank you.” As soon as the man leaves, Robert begins the search for the bugs on the deck.
Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“Just a map of the ship.” Robert says. He does a shushing motion and points out the sentence saying the ship is bugged, “can you help clean up the ship while i look for my sister?”, he hands him the ship map and one of the sets of keys, he crushes the bugs he found in his hand and drops the pieces in a small bag.

Chrom chuckles “ indeed I can” he roams around the ship and take out the bugs and mics crushing them as he finds them

Faunas eyes light up as the news "are you sure?" she asks eagerly already jumping at the chance to say yes. this was exactly what she needed in a moment of strife.

Robert Green​

Robert finds as many bugs as he can and crushes them, saving their fragments for later. during the process he finds his sister naked and chained to a wall In a room with a UV lightbulb. Her legs dangled as her head drooped. She lifted her head in horror as the light was turned on. The sight that the bulb brought enraged Robert and baffled him beyond disbelief. Almost the entire room had specs of white everywhere, “Seraphina?”

Seraphina Green

she sniffled as she sat chained to the wall, she heard the door open in front of her. She felt pitiful as thoughts of what could happen next filled her mind. Then the light turned on, this is what brought her the most fear as it was what would happen every time Raymond came in to try and conceive. Didnt he have enough. He already had one child what could possibly make him want to do it more. She looks up in preemptive horror to see it wasn’t Raymond, but her brother, Robert.

”Seriphina?”, he says as tears begin to drop from her eyes. He had finally come, “Robert!”

he rushed to her with keys in hand. Ready to unlock her restraints As she sobbed tears of joy and anguish., “its okay now, everything will be alright.”

Irina​

”yes, Im sure. You are like family, and I doubt the captain would turn you down with your medical abilities. Its always nice to have a mech doctor aboard. Quick, pack your tools and lets get to the ship, Green sent me the Coordinates.”, she waited for Fauna to pack her things and then started to lead the way.

Gabriel117 Gabriel117 Princessnyan Princessnyan

her ears shot up excitedly as she rushed off to go grab some supplies and clothes, if she were to smile any wider her cheeks would rip. She ran to her room and grabbed the locket that her mentor gave her before he passed and secured it around her neck. After grabbing about two duffle bags worth of personal belongings and supplies such as tools extra parts as well as some specialty items only her and juniper know how to craft. "OK im ready" she nodded putting a permentaly closed sign on the front door, scrappers will have a field day with all the left over supplies she couldn't take with her.

“Right this way!”, Irina led her to the port through crowds of people, “I hope it hasnt been too long since youve been out and about. I dont have anything for space sickness on me currently “, they make it to the ship listed where the coordinates lead and climb aboard. They can tell its the right spot when they see a port craft parked on top, “hello? Is anyone there?” says Irina as they walk along the deck. she spots a large figure that seems to be searching for something, “hello, Are you Chrom?”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117 Princessnyan Princessnyan

Fauna happily follows behind with a cute little waddle in her step. She looks up at the ship in awe 'oh I've missed being on a ship'

“ that depends on who’s asking” Chrom looks at the map and realizes it’s upside down “oh!” And turns it takes the bug and crushes it “ I may be Chrom to those who I may trust. To others......? Perhaps I’m a nightmare”

“Im Green’s mother”, she chuckles, “and this is our crewmate, Fauna”, she brought out her communicator and puts it on speaker, “Son, we’re here”, they can hear a woman sobbing on the other side, “son?”

”alright, mom. Sorry, Now isnt the best time”, the communicator cuts out

now isnt the best time... and then he hangs up on me. I‘ll need to talk to him later about that.”, she talks to herself. “Anyway he told me how generous you are and that you are our new captain.”, she looks him up and down, “but he never told me how broad your shoulders are”, she bites her lower lip, “im pleased to make your acquaintance.“

Last edited:
Fauna watches the interaction grimicing slightly at her flirtatious remark. Clearing her throat "Hi! I'm an augmentation engineer nice to meet you!" she quickly changed the topic waving at the man towering over her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back