• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Im unsure if any of us can withstand the pressure of its gravity aside from you”, Robert says, “we could definitely fly around it though if you are feeling homesick. You ready for lift off?”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117

“Absolutely, I’d like to go to Jupiter to grab some things, I’m ill equipped for a lot of things and I’d like to do something about that. I could make a quick run down to the surface and return in a few hours once we get there.” He motions to the controls “ please, send us off”

“Alright!”, Robert takes the controls and gently takes off from the relay station. They are now adrift in space, after a few minutes when he feels safe doing so, he turns the ship’s rockets on. At that point they actually start moving quite fast towards their goal.

However in a short period of time, Robert cant seem but notice a few miles behind them, a dreadnaut Quickly approaching, “Hey, Chrom, it seems we have a follower gaining on us.”

Gabriel117 Gabriel117 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Daytona wakes up and groggily walks to the window “I gotta stop doing ...” he stairs out the window at the familiar looking dreadnaut leaving the station “about time he leaves” he runs to the control room and takes off following the dreadnaut

Chrom looks at the dreadnaut “ I’d assume that would be Raymond” Chrom patches himself through to Raymond “ hello anything to say to us before we leave?”

The communicator synced to the ship shows up on a screen above and in front of them, “Before you leave?“, Raymond chuckles, “thats a nice joke. Your crew consists of at least 3 extremely rare specimens. I wont let you get away that easily.“ they hear Raymond adjust himself in his seat, “Now will you come easily, or will I have to get my claws dirty?”

Robert chimes in, “Id rather go to war and die than be your puppet again!”

”oh I have no doubt you will die”, Raymond adds, “but if its a war you want, its a war you will get... aim the weapons!” he looks at chrom, “any last words before you become my trophy?”
Gabriel117 Gabriel117 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Chrom looks dead into the camera and pulls out a small cylindrical tube with a button on top and holds a t to his chest “ new to civilization, not war” and pushes the button triggering his explosive hidden behind the reactor or in his old ship

Ray watches him push the button, “Is that supposed to scare me”, an explosion can be heard from Raymond’s side, “a simple blast like that couldnt be-“ a louder explosion and screams can be heard. Then another and another, speeding up and becoming louder as they move closer, “Shi-“, the transmission cuts out and the dreadnaught becomes engulfed with flame briefly as it quickly turns into scattered debris In a massive chain explosion.

”well, that takes care of him”, Robert says, “its just too bad about his followers.”

“Look at his ship, you just blew it up. Killing him and everyone on it”, he hands him the paper talking about bugs on the ship, “you must not have fully read this i suppose. They didnt follow him because they agreed with him, but because he paid them a lot and gave them a luxurious life.”

“I..... didn’t read all of it...... did any of them have families?” Chrom asks somewhat sadly “ I’d like to find a way to aid them for the harm I’ve caused”

“Yes”, Robert says, he thinks for a second, “though they were most likely aboard the dreadnaut with them...”

Daytona witnesses Raymond’s ship explode, he then turns and grabs the nearest object and throwing it across the room hitting one of his crew members knocking them out. He screams angrily out of frustration “FOLLOW THAT SHIP THAT DESTROYED RAYMONDS!!!!! ... I want a word with whoever caused this”
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Gabriel117 Gabriel117

Robert notices out of the corner of his eye another ship outside the window. It seems to be pulled up beside them moving at the same speed, “It looks like either someone survived, or someone else is interested in us.”

Fauna smiles gently and hands her a button. "here press this and a communicator will go off on my belt letting me know that you need me." she presses the bottom demonstrating how it works as a beeping noise comes from one of the pouches on Faunas belt. "well I'll let you sleep now OK? lots of rest is needed. I can't put your augmentations on if you are too weak to survive the procedure" she smiles gently amd helps pull a blanket of Seraphina before walking out of the room to the control room where the rest of the crew is.

"what the..." she stares out the window seeing the ball of fire of what used to be a ship "well thats not good" she walks to Robert and points at the destoryed ship "care to explain?"

Robert shakes his head, “Chrom planted bombs by the ships reactor before trading it off. Apparently he didnt know it would set off a nuclear explosion that would blow up Raymond’s entire ship. He just killed like 500 people, plus whoever was on the other ships inside. Now we have another ship who seems to want to communicate with us“, he points out the window in the other direction.

Last edited:
Fauna jaw dropped as she slowly turned to look at chrom "I get raymond is a bad guy but what the actual hell man" she shook her head and looked back at the ship "best we don't go back to that port ever again. I can imagine its going to be chaos with a lot of people hating us...." sighing she just went to her chair and pulled out the note book to add the changes seraphina wanted on her augmentations

Chrom looks out of the ship seeing the approaching ship “Robert, it seems I need to think about some things, I’m appointing you as quarter master. I’m leaving you in charge till I get back, if there’s an emergency pleas let me know, I’ll be um.... outside where it’s quiet.”

“Alright...”, Robert says. He wasnt sure this was the best time to go think with the ship being approached by another, but whatever. He was in charge now meaning he has to do something about the other ship. He looks at the U.R.S. posted on the ship next to his and locks the ships communicator onto it, “you’re approaching pretty closely at a fast rate, I assume you want something to do with us. what exactly is your goal?”

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Daytona pick up his mic to his communicator “ ah they answer me at least your not coward and ignore me, if you did I would have to kill you, but anyways im here on the matters of why did you blow up that dreadnaut, there was a very importany prize on there, worth a lot more than any of you combined" he says slightly angy and upset
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Robert sighs, “The captain aboard was a a hostile. They were planning to kidnap and enslave us. I highly doubt it could be that valuable, and if Raymond did have it, theres no guarantee than he would actually give it to you anyway. Either way, whatever was aboard that ship that you wanted is gone now and there probably isn’t anything we can do about it.”

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Daytona sighs “you just did what anyone would do I guess, killed the bad guy since he was after ya, but you could have thought to capture him and turn him in for the reward, which just so happens to be a elephant tusk, those I remind you are very rare since earth is basically dead “ he sits down in the chair he was standing next to “I was so close you know, been tailing em for weeks, tracked far and wide, thin and huge , gorilla to ant, it’s been while all my work shot down in just a mere matter of moments, now you have to get me a new one somehow ... or parts of Raymond, enough to identify him”
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:
“I wanted nothing to do with that... monster after I was done with his dealings. We had no intention to destroy him, but he trailed us and told us outright that he had no intention of letting us escape.“, Robert looks out to the destroyed ship, “we were on comms with him when his ship exploded. I don't believe there are any remains, though I could be wrong... We are actually on our way to the star system that earth resides in currently. We may be able to look for an elephant, but I highly doubt we will find one. I dont even know where on the planet one would reside.”
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Fauna perks up hearing that question "oh in pretty much all over the place, grasslands deserts basically where water is though" she smiled clicking her tongue, she became facintated by other animals when juniper showered her a picture of most likely her decendants a rabbit from earth, since then she would read everything she could find about different animals and where they're from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back