• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fauna tilt her head at chrom "uhh I'm a doctor technically?" looking away with confusion trying to think of any hidden talents she has she doesn't think her talents are overly that impressive except for the augmentation skills she learn from her mentor Juniper.

Chrom addresses irina “ I’d like him to be up here just in case something goes wrong” Chrom walks up to the panels and starts trying to figure out what everything means “ Um a little help” he waves to irina

Irina presses a button on her communicator, “Hey, son, Chrom wants you at the control room of the ship in case something goes wrong during liftoff.”

a voice comes from the communicator, “I can‘t right now, im busy watching Seraphina. She just had a major surgery, theres no telling when she will wake up. I was told directly from the doctor that its best if someone is here when she wakes up. Probably so she doesn’t go into shock or something.”

Irina looks to Chrom while speaking into the communicator, “come up as soon as you can then”, she puts it away, “Im sure we can figure out this stuff without him for the time being. He knows how to fly a port craft, but I don't think he’s flown anything bigger.”, she walks over. “What do you need help with?”

The bounty hunter leans back in a chair on his ship and sips a cup of coffee “ man how long is this feller gonna take on this darn planet, been waitin for ages it feels like ...” he takes a sip of coffee. As he does he leans a little too far back and his chair falls beneath him and he hits the ground his coffee cup smashing him on the face knocking him out

Chrom kinda gestures to the whole set of panels “all of it please, I don’t quite understand this set”

“Oh my... You own this ship but dont know how to fly it? it will probably take quite some time to learn how, and Im not the best teacher. You can synthesize an owners manual and a drivers manual, but it may take you half a maiour to learn. I can always pilot it until you know what you’re doing. Im retired, but I still know these things up and down. If you would like, you can sit in the passenger seat and watch me drive, it may help you learn the controls.”

“Okay..”, Irina sighs knowing this wont go well. She does her best to try and explain, but ends up mostly using jargon and techniques that you would never tell a beginner. At times she catches herself thinking about things the way they should be and corrects herself, it takes 6 hours in what should have taken one.

in the meantime, Seraphina wakes up and Robert is there for her she reacts well to having no legs considering but it still obviously bothers her, and she can feel pain in her back at the point of spine removal, “it hurts and feels empty at the same time. Its like when a limb falls asleep but theres not even static.”

Robert talks to her for a little bit, catching up on what has happened in his life since she was kidnapped, and then remembers that Chrom needed him for something, “I gotta go do something real quick, the captain needs me for something.”

”take me with you”

”alright”

⚫⚫⚫

Robert walks in with Seraphina in the wheelchair when she’s half way through explaining and he ends up explaining the whole thing a lot better in minutes, making Irina very frustrated with herself.

”I told you I was a bad teacher.”, she storms off into the closest room and lays down to take another nap.

Fauna just frowns watching the interaction between the two before quickly pulling out her note book working more on the design mumbling "this might take a while..." she's roughly 90% finished when seraphina is rolled into the room by Robert. Fauna perks up and goes to seraphina "Hi I'm not sure if you properly remember me I'm fauna I'm the one that did the operation on your legs" she smiles waving to the girl

Seraphina tries to smile back, though she has a bit of a pained face, "I kind of remember your voice, our interactions were very minimal before the surgery..." she fumbles with her hands, "I don't remember your name or introducing myself. You can call me Seraphina.. by any chance do you have anything for the pain? my back is killing me."

"oh yeah! I'm stupid I forgot to give these to Robert for you once you wake up" she reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a small container of neon green jelly looking pills "these should help with the pain. Only take one every few hours cause they're really strong. they're designed to be swallowed without water" she then grabs her note book and sits next to her "about the augmentations is there anything specific that you want attached? I'm incorporating a tail into it to ease the pressure on your lower spine and adding double joints to the legs so you'll be able to jump really high and absorb a lot of shock when you land or kick things" she smiles showijg her the design so far

"that will be nice", Seraphina looks over the design, " I see a note written in about a possible holster. I like the idea, but I've never really fired a blaster. not that i cant learn. I would much rather be able to defend myself after what happened...", she winces in pain and takes one of the pills, "is it possible to also add a sheath for a mana blade hilt? It might be good to have both short and long range just in case." she thinks for a second, "also would it be possible to add claws to the feet? I know Id be able to kick hard, but I'm thinking a little more damage wouldn't hurt you know?", she things some more, and this might be the hard part, but can you make each joint detachable with a mana hilt as well. that way if somebody grabs me by the leg I can get out of their grasp and end things with a quick slice before they can try to grab me again." she looks to her stubs . The bandages are a brownish red with blood, its likely need to be changed, " I don't know if you've been told what happened to me, but I just never want to be in such a helpless situation again..."

she nods writing notes on the page for what is to be added and changed making small remarks about how theyre all good ideas. Fauna also notices the bandages and closes her book sighing "mind if I change these for you?" she gets up and starts wheeling her to the lab room where all her supplies are "no I didnt wanna ask. I felt as if it's a sensitive topic and if I need to know you would tell me yourself. the body doesn't end up that way over nothing"

Seraphina nods, "feel free...", she sighs, "Raymond did this to me.. He wanted a baby. and I wasn't exactly in the position where I could tell him no without getting hurt... but I was a fool and tried." she puts her hands on her face trying to mask the fact that tears were forming in here eyes, "

he became aggressive after that, and wouldn't listen to my pleads to stop. Every time I did it just got worse.", tears stream out from under her hands,

"he just pushed harder and his grip tightened.. As if he was fueled by it... first he broke my left leg, then my right. my screams of pain only seemed to satisfy him more. his grip tightened further and further, and then my pelvis broke and I went unconscious... when I awoke, he was gone, but it didn't end there... he had me chained to the wall, where he would 'visit' me every 12 hours. going through the same horrors. I was hoping... pleading... that he would accidentally break my neck one of those times, but he was more careful after that first time."

she keeps talking in between gasps, "he had a doctor check me out once, he let him glue my pelvis back together, but he wouldn't let the man even touch my legs. Raymond didn't care how much pain I was in. he just wanted me to look human so he could show me off... he didn't want me to have augmentations either because of his 'Ideals' of purity..."

she wipes her eyes and sniffles, "can you imagine the pain I felt giving birth to a baby when I couldn't hold my legs up without searing pain..? I didn't even recognize it as my own" I practically begged the doctor to break my spine so I didn't have to feel the pain I lived through every second.... that man died to help me..." Raymond shot him point blank in front of me after he found out what the doctor did. he said it was for breaking me... when I hadn't felt better in ages."

she sniffles again, "I'm sorry for putting all that on you. I haven't really had a chance to talk about it to anyone yet. and that isn't the kind of thing you want to tell your brother..."

Chrom takes in all the information incredibly well often asking questions about components and controls that weren’t mentioned “ I think I’ve got it all, thank you to both of you” referring to irina and Robert “now shall we depart?”

Last edited:
Robert thinks for a second, “I suppose we could. Is there anything you need before we leave the relay station?”

he thinks for a second, “Since mother isnt in the mood to fly right now. I probably should fly with you being the Co-pilot. Im not necessarily good at flyiing bigger ships, but I can manage. And youve never been behind the wheel of one of these, so it wouldn’t exactly be responsible of either of us to let you fly it alone yet.”

Last edited:
she listens sadly not wanting to interrupt the traumatized girl. "no its OK. I'm glad you could talk to me about it" she whipsers with a soft calm comforting tone and helps her up to the table so she can properly switch the bandages amd clean her up. Fauna makes sure that there hasn't been been any damage from sitting in the wheelchair before helping her back. placing a hand on her shoulder "I dont know what it must of been like but I'm happy we got you back away from that evil man"

Seraphina nods with a sniffle, “I am also happy. For he is nowhere near me...”, she adjusts her placement on the wheelchair so there is equal pressure on both sides, “there are only a lot of things that make me worry regarding him, but the main thing is... What if he comes after us? Will i have to endure the pain he put me through again..? And what if Im not the only girl he has done this to... I really hope im the only one.”

she nods sadly "rest assured if he does come after us I highly doubt his fate will be met with a pleasent end... I can't say for sure if he's done this to other girls but I hope he gets justice." she says sadly thinking about that horrible man. when she held a shop at the port she would hear of him doing horrible things luckily she was never touched because of a deal her mentor made with him years ago

She goes silent for a few seconds, closing her eyes and breathing in and out. She notices the medication must have kicked in, “Anyway. I was wondering. Nobody seems like they are getting ready to leave.. Also its been a while since ive been unchained, and Raymond‘s men didnt flock to the ship... when are we getting out of here? Or Are we getting out of here. You said you got me away from him, but this is his ship isnt it?”

she nods helping her back into the wheel chaie "I'll get you to bed. and honestly I dont know the details but now this is chroms ship I'm pretty sure. I think chrom and Raymond went to raymond and stiked a deal. I was working on Irina back at my old shop before she said for me to come with you guys since I was getting kicked from there anyways. All I can say for sure is that we can protect you now the new legs I'm going to build for you will allow you to protect yourself as well so you'll never get in the hands of that slimy bastard" she helped seraphina back into the chair and took her to a bedroom making sure it was away from the one she was held captive in to make her comfortable.

"thank you". Seraphina said simply, "getting into a bed after so long without one will be nice. make sure you get some good rest too, I image a procedure like mine isn't normal. And even though I'm not really in the condition to do things myself, I don't want any of you to overwhelm yourselves for my sake." as she is helped into the bed she smiles, "its much softer than the wall. I imagine this will help with the healing. is there something I can use to get your attention if I need it?"

Chrom takes the controls and fires up the ship as though he’s done it before “ how’s that for a first try” he start preparing the ship for launch “ you wouldn’t happen to be a navigator would you Robert? I’m still relatively lost out here” he chuckles slightly

“You seem to know how to turn it on, thats good.” he starts to rub his jaw, “take off requires a bit more sensitivity than you would think, so make sure to be extra careful. Luckily everything seems to be calibrated right, so the engines didn't just burst on ignition. Its always good to check that first”

he scratches the top of his head, “I know my way around to an extent. It would take me several lifetimes to fully navigate the explored universe, however I know quite a few galaxies out from here. I just need to know where it is you wanna go. I have a good suggestion for the starting point of our journey together however, the planetary orbit system around the star named Sol. It contains both of our homeworlds, Jupiter and Mars.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back