• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“The information that you have provided is acceptable as it lines up with the knowledge that I have procured” Atom ponders for a minute thinking about his current situation. He turns to the caption “If you would allow me another selfish request, once we are out of the Eva System I would like to accompany you to Earth. I wish to see the planet rather than reading what happened in my records. Of course, I would not ask to encroach upon you without offering my services.”

Daytona turn on the intercom to the ship “death please come to my room I need to talk to you” Daytona accidentally leaves the intercom “man can’t believe I lost my bounty today, I guess shit was fucked from the beginning when I took on such a high bounty for something so rare and insignificant ... shit I left the intercom on, um everyone disregarded what I just said” he turns it off “oops”

“Best get going” death mutters to himself he makes the short journey to the captains room stepping around box after box after crate of bounty rewards. He enters the door “ I assume this is about losing the bounty, apparently it was… hopeless from the start?”

After a while Fauna had completed the base frame of the augmentations for seraphina sighing she stretched and got up. "I'm so tired" she yawned rubbing her eyes. She left the room to head to the main control room where she assumed everyone would be. Walking into the room she waved "does anyone know if I can get a coffee anywhere on this ship?" She asks looking around seeing the new person but paying no mind just assuming he was part of the crew and she hadn't met them yet

Robert’s eyes focus onto Fauna at the mention of coffee, “I saw my mother had a cup of something that smelled like coffee earlier, wanna search this place for a kitchen?”

Robert puts the ship in auto pilot mode and looks to Chrom, “im gonna go with Fauna to look for the kitchen. Im in the need for some caffine as well, if you need to steer the ship, you can by all means, but I put us on a path to earth that will lead us quickly out of this system.”

he walks around the ship waiting for Fauna, and searches for the kitchen, “if mother made some earlier, i doubt its still hot, but I dont mind it warm.“

Fauna nods "well I'm sure we could always heat it up" they wonder around for a bit before finally finding the kitchen, fauna gasped at how big it was. "...this is definitely a lot bigger than my kitchen in the shop" she thinks back to the tiny hole in the wall basically that could barely even fit her and she's tiny compared to others. Fauna runs straight to the coffee machine and checks the temp "good news its still warm!" She looks around to find a cup before pouring herself some all while having a huge grin on her face

Daytona wipes his body around to death “ no this is about how am I supposed to find an elephant on a planet that doesn’t even support life maybe, like 1 percent might hold life, what if we don’t find one or like they don’t have tusks anymore what if they grew penis instead?? Hmmmmm??????” He leans in close to death

“How long has it been since you’ve had coffee?” Robert laughs, “you look as giddy as a child who’s just been given the biggest lolipop they have ever seen”

Last edited:
She takes a big sip before sighing contently "I had some this morning" she says frankly before jumping up to sit on a counter and giddily drinks down her warm cup of nectar. "I was so worried I was never gonna have coffee again"

Death looks disappointedly at Daytona “ only twelve percent holds life, most is mutated. Why do you want an elephant the only thing they can be used for is a piano, they’re practically useless unless you want to go sight seeing” death folds his arms and looks at Daytona expectantly for an answer “perhaps I’ll board our …”friends” here and see what they’re all about” he walks up to the communicator “permission to come aboard”

Chrom turns to the communicator and releases a sigh of reluctance “ fine…. Permission granted” he says frustrated

Death beards the other ship via a single man ship and wanders around until he finds people in the kitchen “ And what might your names be?”

Last edited:
“I suppose that would be bad”, Robert pours himself a cup, “I find the stuff good, but i could go without it if need be”

Fauna laughs "I definitely could not l
It fuels my brain. Takes a lot of brain power to design and build augmentations I need a Lil bit of an extra helping hand sometimes"

“That makes sense”, Robert chuckles, he turns to Death, “Uh, Green. Who are you?”

She shakes her head "not overly I just know machines" she thinks back "I have done work on a few magic welders but its definitely not my strong suit. The old man didnt get time to teach me that part before he passed"

“Interesting.. and what might our purpose be for going?” Death folds his arms and leans against the doorway

I am both a component module, and a synthesizer, and this entire unit is comprised of nanotech while the current combat capabilities of this unit is well moderate, I prefer to observe until needed. I am capable of synthesizing organic material and possess an archive of culinary recipes. If the position of cuisinier is not taken at this moment?

Chrom nods slowly “ quite interesting, I believe the term your looking for is cookee, and I believe that position is still open, If you’re looking to apply?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back