• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates (Fantasy Pirate Roleplay)((invitation only)

Navi Norwa
She blushed as Collin kissed her forehead, listening to what he had to say. She reached for her 14th mug of rum, gurgling it down, before burping away from the others. She smiled cutely, "Excuse me." She then yawned, feeling the drowsy effects. Collinbu98 Collinbu98

With Navi downing her rum, Annabelle decided to finish her own sixth drink. Something funny about Annabelle was that she never got sick over alcohol, terrible lightweight though she was, and she didn't really know why. She picked up the pint in a shaky hand and drank the rest of it, slamming it down in triumph. "Six." She said proudly, then leaned back on Alan. Her vision was going rather blurry, and when Navi yawned she yawned too as she laid her head on the Surgeon. "Broke.... my record...." She mumbled, eyes closing. "Woo hoo....!"
Alan patted Goldenheart on the arm. "I'd better get sleepy over here back to the ship before someone decides they like the look of her. I'll be back in a jiff, promise." He stood up from the table and grabbed Annabelle's arm, putting it over his neck and shoulders to support her as she tried to stand. She swayed slightly on her feet and took a few shuffling steps before beginning to buckle. "Oop, no, C'mon..." Alan said, picking her up Bridal-style and waving at Collin, Navi, and Abby before he walked out of the pub.
"Alan... did you know that.... a kraken can lay up to twenty-five eggs in a clutch....?" Anna slurred, eyes still closed, a hiccup emitting from her every now and then. Another funny thing about Annabelle was that, when really drunk, she started spouting random facts about the sealife she studied.
"No, I didnt."
"I... I bet you *hic* didn't know that.... sea serpents... call out to their mates... with whale *hic* songs... or that they mate for life...."
"Didn't know that either."
This continued for a while as Alan carried the nearly-passed-out Annabelle to the ship.
Captain Jackson had gone to her cabin by this time, as it had been a good few hours since Annabelle had departed and it was well past midnight by now. Alan walked with the slurring, hiccuping scholar in his arms to the crew's quarters. He set her down in her hammock, and she turned on her side. She opened her eyes just a bit and smiled at Alan, some part of her intoxicated brain recognizing what he had done, before the booze and drowsiness got the best of her and she hiccuped herself to sleep.
Alan patted Annabelle's head and then walked up to the upper deck, exiting the ship before he was spotted by Izog. He jogged back to the tavern and opened the door, looking around and spotting Collin with the drowsy Navi at his side, and Abby standing by the table.
(^this whole scene here took about 15 minutes, JSYK)

Collin smiled over at the drunken Annabelle as she was carried off protectively by Alan before turning his attention back to Navi. "A bit drowsy, are we? Will I need to carry you back to your quarters as well like poor Annabelle and Alan? Or are you still insisting on heading to mine?" he flashed another teasing smile at her.
Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

She turned her back on the duo, leaning against the table and partially sitting on it as one of her legs crossed over the ankle of the other which was planted firmly on the ground, her gaze drifting over the patrons of the tavern. The die hards at the bar that had determined to finish the game she had been taking part in seemed to be on their last legs, the game a dying effort as all three of them seemed to be losing consciousness. She snickered slightly to herself as she watched them try to continue despite the fact they were half unconscious. Alan had already taken Goldenheart back to the ship and Abby had finished her ale and was now reaching for the grog that she hadn't yet touched, signaling the wench to bring more drinks.

With one arm crossed along the bottom of her ribcage, she took a swig of the rum and water mixture, curious as to what might be going on aboard her mother's ship at the moment. They had long since left port and due to the chaos that had gone on before she was kicked off made her wonder what more to it there was. She wished her mother had listened to her instead of just treating her like a common scalawag. She huffed slightly, shaking her head as she looked into her cup before taking another drink, Alan returning shortly as she did so. Those darkly lined gray eyes turned up towards him as he entered before they looked back in the cup as though she were viewing the open sea and her mother's ship within the confines of the mug.

The barmaid returned shortly with another tray of drinks which she set down on the table, Abby sloshed her drink around slightly before taking another drink and then addressing Alan, "all settled?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto

Navi Norwa
She smiled sleepily at Collin's words, "I'd rather be cuddled up in your quarters, Collin." She purred softly, before nuzzling in between his shoulder and neck.
Collinbu98 Collinbu98
She turned her back on the duo, leaning against the table and partially sitting on it as one of her legs crossed over the ankle of the other which was planted firmly on the ground, her gaze drifting over the patrons of the tavern. The die hards at the bar that had determined to finish the game she had been taking part in seemed to be on their last legs, the game a dying effort as all three of them seemed to be losing consciousness. She snickered slightly to herself as she watched them try to continue despite the fact they were half unconscious. Alan had already taken Goldenheart back to the ship and Abby had finished her ale and was now reaching for the grog that she hadn't yet touched, signaling the wench to bring more drinks.

With one arm crossed along the bottom of her ribcage, she took a swig of the rum and water mixture, curious as to what might be going on aboard her mother's ship at the moment. They had long since left port and due to the chaos that had gone on before she was kicked off made her wonder what more to it there was. She wished her mother had listened to her instead of just treating her like a common scalawag. She huffed slightly, shaking her head as she looked into her cup before taking another drink, Alan returning shortly as she did so. Those darkly lined gray eyes turned up towards him as he entered before they looked back in the cup as though she were viewing the open sea and her mother's ship within the confines of the mug.

The barmaid returned shortly with another tray of drinks which she set down on the table, Abby sloshed her drink around slightly before taking another drink and then addressing Alan, "all settled?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto
Alan smiled and nodded at Abby. "Sound asleep," he replied, grabbing a mug of rum and sitting back down. He eyed Navi and Collin and he rolled his eyes. "I'm beginning to agree with Daggers over here. You two should get a room!" He joked. "Just not on the ship, we don't want you to rock the boat." He grinned, a rather feral grin, and then rested his arm on the table, putting his chin in his hand as he watched Navi's antics.
He realized something as he watched the people around the table. "Say, Daggers, I didn't quite catch your name!" He said to Abby, taking a long draw from his drink and then setting it down.

She gave a slight nod of understanding in return to Alan and finished off her drink, a single spurt of laughter slipping from her as she turned to face the table when Alan announced his agreement with her and then joked about rocking the boat, an amused grin leaving its mark on her features, "ye know, fraternizin' atwixt tha crew can cause a bit o unrest on tha water," she stated simply, Abby was loathe to deal with any sort of drama that could cause a ship to run less efficiently and she collected a fresh mug before turning her back on the table again and once more slightly seating herself upon it.

She sipped from the mug before turning a glance back over her shoulder to Alan and smiled slightly, "Abby Cross... I caught yer name, but what do ye do on board?" she looked away again, though she didn't move and waited on his answer.

sitanomoto sitanomoto

The werecat laughed at Abby's remark, then finished his pint. Alan smiled as Abby inroduced herself, then asked him what he did aboard the ship. "Well, it is certainly nice to meet you, Abby." He looked at Abby again for a moment before answering her question. "I'm the surgeon. I help the Captain with the injured and the sick aboard the ship, but don't take me for a weakling." His eyes glowed yellow, pupil's turning to cat eyed slits as he snarled in demonstration, baring his fangs and beginning to look more cat-like. The glow disappeared and his eyes went back to their warm brown as his snarl turned into a Cheshire grin. "I can rip into anyone in choose. Not many can stop me when I get started." He chuckled lightly and chugged the rest of his pint, licking his lips then running his tongue over his teeth for a moment.

"Have no fear, my friends," Collin assured the new crew mate, apparently named Abby, while also casting a wink over in Alan's direction. "I am the utmost professional on fraternization." Collin then, in his usual flamboyant style stood up, stretching his wings before having them move forwards to support the flirtatious Navi as she continued to attach herself to him. He made sure to keep his wings sturdy enough to hold up Navi but also loose enough to allow her to slip down on her own should she choose to test her drunken ability to walk.

"Now I believe this to be my time to depart for the night, as otherwise Miss Navi here may be inclined to linger until she passes out, if she hasn't already. Therefore, I must bid you two a due," Collin told Abby and Alan, before adding, "but don't fear, Miss Abby; if Mister Alan goes viscous on you all you'll need is a nice shiny bell to catch his attention. I keep one in my cabin, sometimes, just in case. I hear string will work just as well, though." Collin then turned his attention back to Navi, listening for her next reply.
Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

"Have no fear, my friends," Collin assured the new crew mate, apparently named Abby, while also casting a wink over in Alan's direction. "I am the utmost professional on fraternization." Collin then, in his usual flamboyant style stood up, stretching his wings before having them move forwards to support the flirtatious Navi as she continued to attach herself to him. He made sure to keep his wings sturdy enough to hold up Navi but also loose enough to allow her to slip down on her own should she choose to test her drunken ability to walk.

"Now I believe this to be my time to depart for the night, as otherwise Miss Navi here may be inclined to linger until she passes out, if she hasn't already. Therefore, I must bid you two a due," Collin told Abby and Alan, before adding, "but don't fear, Miss Abby; if Mister Alan goes viscous on you all you'll need is a nice shiny bell to catch his attention. I keep one in my cabin, sometimes, just in case. I hear string will work just as well, though." Collin then turned his attention back to Navi, listening for her next reply.
Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Alan scoffed at Collin's reply, shaking his head. "So I have a thing for bells, so what?" He put his boots up on the opposite chair, taking another pint of rum and taking a few long drinks. He set it down and put his hands behind his head, leaning his chair up against the wall. "It's not like I'm obsessed with them or anything!"
Truth be told, he was a little embarrassed about the whole 'bell' incident, and the fact that Collin would even bring it up.

Her gaze didn't turn to Collin as he offered his assurance of his social skills, not caring enough to comment. She had determined that she wasn't going to touch that one because she wasn't a chaser and she definitely wasn't one to throw herself out for attention so she had ultimately decided regardless of how attractive he was, the redhead that was drooling all over him could have him.

Giving Alan a nod as he gave his greeting, she then took a sip from her mug. She turned to look at him then, her expression questioning as though she wondered if he thought her an idiot since he explained to her what a surgeon did, but she let out a soft little chuckle from her nose and reminded herself that not everyone knew of her upbringing. As he elaborated on the weakling part by displaying what he really was, the comments that the other crew had made about him suddenly became clear and she smiled in amusement before turning away from him, slightly shaking her head.

Her gaze drifted slightly to the side as Collin spoke up again and she shook her head slightly, "joost Cross be fine, or Abby if ye moost," she wriggled her shoulders a bit uncomfortably, "'Miss' joost be so..." she wrinkled up her nose slightly and took a sip of her ale swallowing and laughing slightly, turning a glance back on Alan, "I've no plans on turnin' tha kitty fiesty so don' be worryin' 'baout me."

She raised her mug to the First mate in parting salutations before taking another sip from her mug before setting it down and moving to retrieve her knife from the wall once more.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Navi Norwa
The female Dragon-shifter felt very dizzy suddenly. She knew she was drunk, but knew that as drunk as she ever was her dragon wasn't so affected like this. "I fear dear Collin that I am dizzy...And it is not from rum itself. My body feels like lead, my muscles do not respond, and my dragon vision is hazzy. I...I believe someone has done something to my drink." Her vision began blacking out on her.

Over at the counter, the barmaid was talking to a pair of men. They had weapons made to capture larger creatures. One has a burn mark on his forehead, eyes gleaming with malice as he watched the group of pirates.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto

"Oh?" Collin studied Navi for a moment before accepting this unexpected change of events. "Alrighty, then, that'll delay our plans. Alan, those men over there don't seem to have any bells, and I fear they may be looking for a fight. Cross, as a lady, I can't request your help in this encounter, but as a pirate, I feel I really don't need to, now, do I?" He smiled over at her before turning his attention back to the men. "But first, let us validate our aggression."

Collin then leaped onto the table, unfolding his wings and catching Navi in his arms as he created a particularly showy flap of his wings to send a gust of wind over in the direction of the men, powerful enough to knock over all those poor glasses that happened to be in the way as collateral damage. "Excuse me, Sirs!" Collin called out in a voice loud enough to carry. "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to get away with roofie-ing this poor woman in my arms, as I had had full intention of taking her off as my own tonight! What do you have to say for yourselves?!" Even Collin's accusations sounded like jokes, and he spoke only in mock seriousness, but that didn't mean he wasn't ready for a fight.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Collin's timing was just right. She had yanked her weapon from the wall, and though it wasn't her primary, which were the cutlass on one of her hips and the pistol on the other, it was still nice to have. She released a huff of air from between her lips that vibrated them slightly, the sound audible as she rolled her eyes a bit, "lady noothin'," she said sounding only mildly insulted as she turned her grays back on Collin, catching that smile and faintly returning it with one of her own.

She casually strolled over to the side of the bar that was nearest the door, flanking the men at the bar and only partially watching them as she pretended to pick at her nails with the point of her blade. She then leaned against the wall beside the door and wondered if the accusations were misplaced. She was so restless, she might not even care of the men at the bar were innocent or not. The night wasn't complete without some kind of altercation as far as she was concerned.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98

"Oh?" Collin studied Navi for a moment before accepting this unexpected change of events. "Alrighty, then, that'll delay our plans. Alan, those men over there don't seem to have any bells, and I fear they may be looking for a fight. Cross, as a lady, I can't request your help in this encounter, but as a pirate, I feel I really don't need to, now, do I?" He smiled over at her before turning his attention back to the men. "But first, let us validate our aggression."

Collin then leaped onto the table, unfolding his wings and catching Navi in his arms as he created a particularly showy flap of his wings to send a gust of wind over in the direction of the men, powerful enough to knock over all those poor glasses that happened to be in the way as collateral damage. "Excuse me, Sirs!" Collin called out in a voice loud enough to carry. "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to get away with roofie-ing this poor woman in my arms, as I had had full intention of taking her off as my own tonight! What do you have to say for yourselves?!" Even Collin's accusations sounded like jokes, and he spoke only in mock seriousness, but that didn't mean he wasn't ready for a fight.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Navi Norwa
The female Dragon-shifter felt very dizzy suddenly. She knew she was drunk, but knew that as drunk as she ever was her dragon wasn't so affected like this. "I fear dear Collin that I am dizzy...And it is not from rum itself. My body feels like lead, my muscles do not respond, and my dragon vision is hazzy. I...I believe someone has done something to my drink." Her vision began blacking out on her.

Over at the counter, the barmaid was talking to a pair of men. They had weapons made to capture larger creatures. One has a burn mark on his forehead, eyes gleaming with malice as he watched the group of pirates.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto
Alan looked at the group of men and he leapt out of his seat. His eyes flashed yellow again and he let out a deafening roar as his muscles grew slightly larger, his brown hair turned white and began to shorten, and his hands turned to claws. In mere seconds, Alan was a white tiger, a Werecat of a most deadly nature. The whiskers on his face twitched, as did his ears, and his tail lashed back and forth. "You'd better have a damn good reason for this," he growled, and his claws glinted in the lamplight. He stepped forward, and for and creature so large and bulky, his movements were graceful and full of power, like a jungle cat's.
There would be a glint of excitement in the eyes of the trappers, as Alan's race had all but died out and true Werecats were pretty rare. If captured, the surgeon would turn a pretty penny for his captors.
Alan looked at Navi and Collin and returned to his human form for a moment. "Collin, I need you to buy me time. Keep them away from me, and from Navi." He took Navi from Collin's arms and lifted her to the corner, checking her eyes, her pulse, her temperature.
"Damn... Dragonsbane....." He whispered. He reached into his pouch and began to ruffle through the herbs he had.

Omg...I was thinking the same thing! Dragonsbane. sitanomoto sitanomoto

Navi Norwa
The girl seemed to be burning up as the dragonsbane took it's course, but she felt so cold. She murmured, throat parched, "Damn, dragonsbane. They must have been watching me. I am, but a few hundred of my kind. Mostly scattered, harder to find." She also knew they definitely had eyes on Alan as well.

Abby's posture straightened slightly as she heard the roar, her gaze raising from the task of falsely manicuring her short nails and towards Alan as he changed, though her expression took on a slightly disappointed look as he reverted to normal. She wondered what the point of showing what he actually was really did, but that didn't matter as she caught the looks the men at the bar were giving him as well as Navi. Her feet moved slightly apart, her position altering again as she took on a less obvious version of the stance she had been using when she was throwing her knife at the wall.

Her grays shifted from the men at the bar and back to Collin, her knife hand lightly tapping the blade against her thigh as she gave him a nod to show that she was ready whenever he was, if it was coming to that which it appeared to be. Despite the seriousness in her eyes, a subtle smirk had made its home on her darkly hued lips and her posture, however at the ready, still seemed as though she were relaxed, like this was just a walk in the park.

Omg...I was thinking the same thing! Dragonsbane. sitanomoto sitanomoto

Navi Norwa
The girl seemed to be burning up as the dragonsbane took it's course, but she felt so cold. She murmured, throat parched, "Damn, dragonsbane. They must have been watching me. I am, but a few hundred of my kind. Mostly scattered, harder to find." She also knew they definitely had eyes on Alan as well.
Alan ruffled through his pouch, grabbing several different herbs before finally finding what he was after. "Don't worry, Navi," he said, as he grabbed a small phial of water from his pouch and uncorked it, "I won't let them get to you, even if they have to kill me. Damn trappers won't nab you while I'm around." He ground up the dried herb into his palm then placed the dust into the water, swirling it around and then putting the cork back on the phial and shaking it.
One of the trappers raised a blow gun to his lips....

Collin grinned over at Alan. "Can do, my feline friend." Then he theatrically hopped down off the table and began marching towards the men at a slow, self-assured pace, repeating himself in a controlled, patient tone over to the two thugs: "Now, I said 'What do you have to say for yourselves?' It is quite impolite to ignore another man's words." Collin took another few steps towards the men as he heard Alan determining the poison.

Then one of them raised a blow gun, and Collin instinctively spread his wings to block any shot directed at his companions. "Now, now, friends," Collin chastised with a waggle of his finger, "The thing with blow guns is, they aren't quite sharp or fast enough to damage anything, and any poison or sedative is much less effective on a Nephil, thanks to my handy-dandy holy blood." Collin was still approaching the men, now only a few more paces away. "So I recommend you pick a new weapon, quick." Collin was now within slicing distance, and he drew his blade slowly and pointedly.

Collin had barely finished his suggestion to the men at the bar of selecting a new weapon when Abby pulled her knife hand back over her shoulder, her body shifting all at once in one fluid motion that displayed all the practice she had committed to this ability. Her legs shifted position as she reapplied her weight, her biceps tensing as the knife came back before she hurled it forth much the same as she had when throwing the knife at the wall. Only this time her target was a bit mobile. No matter, she hit her mark, driving the knife through the blowgun and into the man's hand.

The struck man released an almost shrill yell as his hand was impaled, while Abby on the other hand released an amused laugh almost akin to a cackle before drawing her single shot pistol from its holster and aiming it at one of the other men, "or ye can joost quit while yer still able ta move yer legs an' get ta wolkin', aye?" she suggested as one brow raised, her gaze not leaving their opponents and a somewhat satisfied smirk holding up one corner of her mouth.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Collin grinned over at Alan. "Can do, my feline friend." Then he theatrically hopped down off the table and began marching towards the men at a slow, self-assured pace, repeating himself in a controlled, patient tone over to the two thugs: "Now, I said 'What do you have to say for yourselves?' It is quite impolite to ignore another man's words." Collin took another few steps towards the men as he heard Alan determining the poison.

Then one of them raised a blow gun, and Collin instinctively spread his wings to block any shot directed at his companions. "Now, now, friends," Collin chastised with a waggle of his finger, "The thing with blow guns is, they aren't quite sharp or fast enough to damage anything, and any poison or sedative is much less effective on a Nephil, thanks to my handy-dandy holy blood." Collin was still approaching the men, now only a few more paces away. "So I recommend you pick a new weapon, quick." Collin was now within slicing distance, and he drew his blade slowly and pointedly.
Collin had barely finished his suggestion to the men at the bar of selecting a new weapon when Abby pulled her knife hand back over her shoulder, her body shifting all at once in one fluid motion that displayed all the practice she had committed to this ability. Her legs shifted position as she reapplied her weight, her biceps tensing as the knife came back before she hurled it forth much the same as she had when throwing the knife at the wall. Only this time her target was a bit mobile. No matter, she hit her mark, driving the knife through the blowgun and into the man's hand.

The struck man released an almost shrill yell as his hand was impaled, while Abby on the other hand released an amused laugh almost akin to a cackle before drawing her single shot pistol from its holster and aiming it at one of the other men, "or ye can joost quit while yer still able ta move yer legs an' get ta wolkin', aye?" she suggested as one brow raised, her gaze not leaving their opponents and a somewhat satisfied smirk holding up one corner of her mouth.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady
Alan was ignoring the screams coming from behind him and he grabbed one more leafy herb. This one he crushed so the juice from the thick green leaf dripped into the phial, and after another shake, he opened Navi's mouth. "Swallow. I know it doesn't taste great but you should be fine in no time." He poured the phial of liquid into Navi's mouth, then tossed the phial away. He stood, transforming once more as his ears flattened against his head and his tail lashed back and forth in agitation. "You want her, you're going to have to get through us."

The other man (who's hand was not impaled by the dagger) smiled gently. "Now, we can all be reasonable. All we want is the shifter and the werecat. Name your price, and we'd gladly pay it for them and be on our way. True Werecats are quite hard to find, as is her species."
Alan snarled, white fangs gleaming in the light.

Collin sighed as Abby pierced the man's hand before haphazardly calling back, "That is hardly polite, either, Miss Cross. What do you think we are, a bunch of good-for-nothing pirates?" He grinned with all of his usual bravado.

Then the other hunter made his offer, and Collin hmm'd as he stroked his chin thoughtfully. In a tone to serious to be genuine, Collin inquired, "How about you buy me this tavern and the next two closest? It may not last me long, but three fully-stocked bars ought to at least get me through the night. Oh, and a few fancy knives for the fine young Abby to twirl around while she plays with your friend, there, some more." Collin winked back at Abby. "I'd say you would still have plenty to turn a profit with. Especially with your friend in the precious hands of Cross. Or, if you'd prefer to keep your friend, we can work that out too. I might want to keep the werecat in that case, though. My captain 'll kill me if I lose our medic."

Then, completely casually, he turned back to Alan. "Hey, you mind if I sell you and Navi to this guy, by the way? I won't settle for anything less than two taverns and a brothel, but if he can pay...," Collin shrugged and held up his palms as if to suggest there was nothing he could do. Then he turned back to the hunter, seriously hoping Abby hadn't ruined his fun yet and knocked his head off.
Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle sitanomoto sitanomoto

Navi Norwa
The female took the medicine that Alan made, though it was quite a nasty concation. She felt it slowly going into her system, beginning to repair and heal her. She looked at transformed Alan's back, "Thank you Alan," her gaze seeing Abby and Collin facing off the men that were probably after her and Alan, " Oie lads, as much as I'd like to join in the scuffle it will take some time for Alan's medicine to get me back in fighting shape." Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Abby didn't twitch as the man she had hit with the dagger screamed. Her smirk slowly slipping from her dark lips as an utterly serious expression befell her delicate features. She scoffed as the other hunter spoke, though she held her tongue despite having plenty to say. She'd already injured the hand of one of them and she supposed she ought to let the First Mate handle the talking, she wasn't much for talk and that was somewhat obvious considering what she had just done.

As Collin addressed her, she glanced to him, smiling and brought two of her fingers to her lips, kissing the pads of them and winking at him before turning her attention back on their opponents. She stayed still and silent, her pistol trained on the man talking as she figured only pure rage would cause the other to do anything stupid. As Collin mentioned her and gave a wink, Abby's lips parted in an amused grin as she licked one of her upper cuspids to display the delight the thought of having new toys gave her, "I'd say I'd be gentle... boot it'd be a lie," the grin on her lips didn't fade.

She was being a good girl and as Collin turned briefly, he wouldn't hear the sound of the pistol firing, she only maintained her aim and continued to watch the two as she wasn't about to let them drop any of her new crew.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back