• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates (Fantasy Pirate Roleplay)((invitation only)

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
The seaport we'll be starting out in:
b98d7e67ac2f4cd1950327e48b3496e3.jpg
Arturas:
As someone once put it: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." This quote could not be more apt about Arturas Seaport. It's a feeding ground where the most fearsome pirates come to drink, swap tales, stab each other, and buy supplies, and it is here that we will be starting our journey. Feel free to move about the town, but remember the captain's orders: Three days and everyone is back on the ship. Anyone who stays longer in Arturas gets left behind.
(Here we go!)

Navi Norwa
The red-head walked among the crowd, stopping by a pub. She sat at a stool, her ears open for any trouble. She ordered a drink, before her eyes scanned the crowd.

Annabelle sprinted to the nearest stationary stall in the market, her red hair flowing behind her. She had left her hat on the pirate ship to make sure she returned in three days, just like the captain had told the crew. Her pouch of "well-earned" gold was tied to her wrist, and as she ran, she could hear it jingle. Her feet splashed through several puddles. She was quite glad her boots were waterproof, as she didn't have to worry about wet socks. She made it to the stall, panting, doubled over.
"Can I hel-"
Annabelle held up her finger to the merchant as she panted, trying to catch her breath.
"Ran all the way here?" The merchant asked, and Annabelle looked up and smiled at the woman.
"Y... yeah..." She said, still breathing heavily but not so heavily that she couldn't say anything. "I need.... need some new ink.... and..."
"You come around here often enough, sweetheart, I know what you need." The woman said, placing the cloth bag of supplies on the stand table.
Annabelle raced into her pouch and brought out a handful of gold coins and a small ruby. "Thanks for the trouble-"
"Oh, please, young lady, no!" The woman said. "The 12 Dubloons is enough, I don't need-"
"No, please. Take it." Annabelle said, smiling. "You're always so kind to me and know exactly what I need."
"Well, if I didn't I wouldn't be very good at my trade now, would I?" The woman said with a smile back at the young lady. "I'll throw in some pencils as well, as long as you promise me to show me some of your sketches next time I see you."
"Thank you!" Annabelle said, touched as the merchant lady put some pencils and an extra sturdy quill in the sack. She gave a parting smile to the woman as she walked down the aisle of merchant stalls. She placed a Dubloon on the fruit stand, snagging a pair of apples and putting one in her satchel and eating another. As she passed each stand, she added something new to her sack or satchel.
"A bottle of that really good fruity wine.... check. I think he'll enjoy that.... an apple... always her favorite snack... a new compass also.... a sack of those really weird rocks...." She went through her checklist. "A new spyglass.... a kerchief and a bottle of Apple Cider.... and some silver bullets. I think I'm all set."
It was part of her tradition on the ship that every time they docked in Arturas that she would buy something for each of her crewmembers.The captain was the hardest to please, so Annabelle always bough some new little bauble or trinket for her that she thought would brighten up the captain's cabin. She headed to the pub, catching a sight of Navi, then smiling. She walked over and sat down next to the woman, pulling out the bag of minerals and putting them on the table.
"I ah... I hope these are the right ones, Navi.... I've seen you gather these before and so I took the liberty of buying some for you. Y'know, as a... a little gift." She said nervously. She looked at the girl next to Navi and smiled. "Can I get you something to drink?" She asked.

Verona was surprised at Annabelle and her request. "Umm....maybe an iced tea, please?" She froze. She thought the girl looked familiar.... "Do...I know you from somewhere?" Her eyes narrowed, trying to think.

Moe grinned as she wandered the streets of Artrus, taking in the sights. She didn't plan on spending much money, as she had loads of mapmaking supplies on the ship, as well as food would be provided for the crew. Right now, Moe just enjoyed a nice walk around port, large curious eyes taking in anything and everything she could see.

Verona was surprised at Annabelle and her request. "Umm....maybe an iced tea, please?" She froze. She thought the girl looked familiar.... "Do...I know you from somewhere?" Her eyes narrowed, trying to think.
Verona Mystice Verona Mystice Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady
"Iced tea please, Tobias! And a water for me." Annabelle said with a chipper smile. She looked at the girl next to her and shook her head. "No, I don't believe we have!"she held out her hand, the one without the pouch tied to it. "Annabelle Lee, at your service." She agreed, something about this red head seemed familiar, but she wasn't quite sure and she wasn't unnerved in the least, or if she was she wasn't showing it.

Verona shook her hand vigorously. "Verona Mystice, it's a pleasure!...Sorry, you just...look kinda like me." She gave a warm smile to her new friend.

Navi Norwa
The young lass was minding her business when one of her crew mates showed up with a bag full of minerals. Her eyes gleamed with please. "They're the right ones, Annabelle. Thanks, I was kinda running a little short of them. I'd have my hands full with no fire on my side." She grinned. Then turned to another red headed girl, *Wow red heads are quite popular here and on the ship* she thought. She laughed when the two greeted each other. "You two must be blind. Your both in the same ship as me for crying out loud, just one doesn't see the other as much often." She explained to them both, taking a swig at her bottle of rum. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice sitanomoto sitanomoto

“Put me daown ye lily-livered bilge rats!” The indignant cry could be heard up and down the port as the tall and slender woman with dark red hair was hauled by her elbows from aboard a galleon known by the port to be called The Bloody Sun. On either of her sides stood a well worked and darkly tanned man with thickly muscled arms and as they stepped from the gangplank and onto the pier they set her down and gave her a slight shove.

Following idly behind the two men, with arms behind her back was a woman a little taller than the one that had been carried, though she appeared a bit more slender as well as older than the other woman, her head was cleanly shaved, she was covered in scars, and from her left knee down she had a wooden leg. Once the younger woman was down on the dock, she stepped up between the two that had carried her there, her hands remaining as they were as she eyed the other female her voice rough and dry, laced with a typical seafarer’s accent on top of an inherently Scottish one, “I thought ye’d ken betterr then tae be trryin’ tae coommandeerr me ship, Abby Crross,”

“But mum! I wasn’t either! Soome o the crew –“

Her argument was cut short by the bald woman as she raised a hand to silence her before she continued, “Dinnae be callin’ me mum, Abby. Ye be lucky ye arre me daughterr, ootherrwise I’d be keel haulin’ ye an puttin’ an end tae this whoole mess!”

“Mu… Captain Vadas, I’m tellin’ ye I’d neva back stab ye like that!” While Abby’s voice did have the same seafaring bit as her mother, her accent was rather Cockney instead of Scottish, but as her full lips parted to more properly explain what had happened, one of her mother’s hands raised in a circular gesture which dismissed the two at her side, both of which went aboard and began issuing orders to the rest of the crew, sending them all into a frenzy of action as they went about preparing the ship for departure.

“Dinnae’ be sullin’, lass. It dinnae suit ye,” With a wooden thump, her peg leg collided with the wood of the pier and the gangplank as she turned and boarded the ship, standing to the side of the gangway as the plank was brought back on board, “strrengthen yerr sea legs oot frroom underr yerr mummy’s wing… an as ferr the crrew ye trried tae speak oof? They’ll be dealt with,” she spoke almost mockingly as she raised two fingers to her bald head in a sort of salute before she turned from the port and went to tend to her duties as captain.

Abby huffed, her tanned face fuming with rage. She knew there would be no more pleading her case and she felt insulted that her mother accused her of ‘sulling,’ so rather than stand at the dock, yelling at the top of her lungs as to why she should be let back aboard, she stomped noisily from the point of her embarrassment, brown leather boots carrying her to the pub where she burst through the door in an effort to even keep a shred of her dignity.

All of her worldly possessions had been aboard The Bloody Sun, and now she had only a fraction of that. Her cutlass that her father gifted her shortly before his death, a flint-lock pistol and effects she had stolen from a Spanish general who had gotten a little too handsy with her, the dagger her mother gave her on her sixteenth birthday, the clothes on her back, and a pouch of doubloons that her mother had been so kind to give her before kicking her off the ship.

Abby cursed under her breath as her stomping continued on over to the bar where she tossed out the back of her brown long coat before the seat of her maroon breeches met with the barstool.

Navi Norwa
The young lass was minding her business when one of her crew mates showed up with a bag full of minerals. Her eyes gleamed with please. "They're the right ones, Annabelle. Thanks, I was kinda running a little short of them. I'd have my hands full with no fire on my side." She grinned. Then turned to another red headed girl, *Wow red heads are quite popular here and on the ship* she thought. She laughed when the two greeted each other. "You two must be blind. Your both in the same ship as me for crying out loud, just one doesn't see the other as much often." She explained to them both, taking a swig at her bottle of rum. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice sitanomoto sitanomoto
Verona shook her hand vigorously. "Verona Mystice, it's a pleasure!...Sorry, you just...look kinda like me." She gave a warm smile to her new friend.
Annabelle shook her head with a chuckle. "Navi, I think I'd know if I had a Doppelganger on the ship." She smiled back at Verona. "Anyhow, it's good to-" She heard the door bang open and she flinched at the noise before composing herself. Others would notice and raise an eyebrow at the poor girl as she forced a chipper smile back onto her face while her heart pounded. She watched the woman stomp to the bar and take a seat not three seats away from her own. Something had definitely made this young woman angry, and as Annabelle studied the clenched fists and heaving breaths taken by the newcomer, she attempted to put her finger on what. Her blue eyes looked at the woman, taking in every detail as she ordered a drink for herself and Tobias bright her the water she was after.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain Jackson sat in the Captain's cabin of the Blue Dubloon, staring at a map of the Archapelago they were currently in. She had sent her first mate to get supplies and check on the rest of the crew, who were no doubt merry making on land. She stood and donned her hat, and walked below decks to check on the prisoner.
Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Annabelle shook her head with a chuckle. "Navi, I think I'd know if I had a Doppelganger on the ship." She smiled back at Verona. "Anyhow, it's good to-" She heard the door bang open and she flinched at the noise before composing herself. Others would notice and raise an eyebrow at the poor girl as she forced a chipper smile back onto her face while her heart pounded. She watched the woman stomp to the bar and take a seat not three seats away from her own. Something had definitely made this young woman angry, and as Annabelle studied the clenched fists and heaving breaths taken by the newcomer, she attempted to put her finger on what. Her blue eyes looked at the woman, taking in every detail as she ordered a drink for herself and Tobias bright her the water she was after.
Verona looked at her lookalike with worry. "So...is this j-journey dangerous?"

She hadn't seen the wave offered by one of the other nearby females, though at the verbal greeting, she turned in the direction from whence it had come, her brow furrowing with some agitation and a returned greeting was not given before she turned to the bar keep, "A pint o ale," she said bluntly, gloved fingers fishing coin from the pouch at her hip and laying it on the counter.

Her expression was angry, albeit somewhat thoughtful as she took into consideration her situation. For the first time in her life she was without a crew and without a ship. Shortly her drink was delivered and she silently pondered, watching the bubbles rise to join the thick head of foam at the top of the glass, her ears now catching mention of a dangerous journey. She didn't react, instead she took a swig of her drink and continued to act as though she were ignoring those around her.

Verona looked at her lookalike with worry. "So...is this j-journey dangerous?"
She hadn't seen the wave offered by one of the other nearby females, though at the verbal greeting, she turned in the direction from whence it had come, her brow furrowing with some agitation and a returned greeting was not given before she turned to the bar keep, "A pint o ale," she said bluntly, gloved fingers fishing coin from the pouch at her hip and laying it on the counter.

Her expression was angry, albeit somewhat thoughtful as she took into consideration her situation. For the first time in her life she was without a crew and without a ship. Shortly her drink was delivered and she silently pondered, watching the bubbles rise to join the thick head of foam at the top of the glass, her ears now catching mention of a dangerous journey. She didn't react, instead she took a swig of her drink and continued to act as though she were ignoring those around her.
Annabelle nodded as she took a long draw of her water. "We're going into uncharted territory this trip. Captain Jackson believes she's discovered the Lost Aisle. You know, the Lost Aisle from legend? 'Beware ye who enter here' and all that. New Islands, new sea life, maybe a whole new Archapelago to explore!" She sounded almost wistful at the thought of this grand new adventure. She knew it would have to be hard, but Annabelle loved a good challange. "Plus we might find the treasure of the ancients while we're there!" She opened her satchel and riffled through some papers and pulled out an old piece of parchment, written in ancient runes. She grinned at Navi and Verona.
"These runes speak of a treasure so old that it was nearly lost to time. It says that an old cavern filled with 'mountains of gold higher than the crow's nest of our biggest ship' and 'jewels so enormous that they had to be carried by six of our strongest men' lies in the middle of all of the most well guarded land of monsters their crew has ever seen! " Annabelle read, as if she had memorized the script front to back and the runes were her native language and script.

Captain Jackson sat in the Captain's cabin of the Blue Dubloon, staring at a map of the Archapelago they were currently in. She had sent her first mate to get supplies and check on the rest of the crew, who were no doubt merry making on land. She stood and donned her hat, and walked below decks to check on the prisoner.
Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Damien sat in the cell on the lower level whistling a little tune. He threw a ball against the wall and caught it before he would throw it again. He stopped throwing the ball only to pull out a trident necklace. He remembered the day he got this. One of his best friends gave it to him before he was taken by pirates.

Damien sat in the cell on the lower level whistling a little tune. He threw a ball against the wall and caught it before he would throw it again. He stopped throwing the ball only to pull out a trident necklace. He remembered the day he got this. One of his best friends gave it to him before he was taken by pirates.
"Enjoying your stay?" Jackson said, walking down the wooden steps to stand outside his cell. "It was pretty Gutsy of you to try to kill me. Rather tragic of your crew to leave you behind." She smirked. "That's Oraith's crew for you. He never was the nicest person."
She leaned against the opposite cell door, not noticing the trident necklace he was fingering. "ALEXANDER!" She yelled out, calling her Cabin boy. "BRING THE SEA DEMON SOME FOOD AND FRESH WATER! We can't have you dying on us before you're put on trial in front of the crew." @Kira Times

Navi Norwa
She shrugged not really caring, putting her newly gifts on her belt. Her head turning sharply to see a woman fuming with anger. She knew well enough to keep away and scolded Verona for bothering the woman. "Best to leave her be, don't want to be in a brawl because of trying to be nice. Let her have her space." She then turned her attention to Annabelle as the young scholar began reading off of ancient treasure. Blah, blah, blah, you get the jist. Navi chuckled," Yes supposedly so, but I won't believe it til I see it. With my navigation skills and Moe's mapping, we'll surely reach it." sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice @

Annabelle nodded as she took a long draw of her water. "We're going into uncharted territory this trip. Captain Jackson believes she's discovered the Lost Aisle. You know, the Lost Aisle from legend? 'Beware ye who enter here' and all that. New Islands, new sea life, maybe a whole new Archapelago to explore!" She sounded almost wistful at the thought of this grand new adventure. She knew it would have to be hard, but Annabelle loved a good challange. "Plus we might find the treasure of the ancients while we're there!" She opened her satchel and riffled through some papers and pulled out an old piece of parchment, written in ancient runes. She grinned at Navi and Verona.
"These runes speak of a treasure so old that it was nearly lost to time. It says that an old cavern filled with 'mountains of gold higher than the crow's nest of our biggest ship' and 'jewels so enormous that they had to be carried by six of our strongest men' lies in the middle of all of the most well guarded land of monsters their crew has ever seen! " Annabelle read, as if she had memorized the script front to back and the runes were her native language and script.

That did it. Abby scoffed slightly before polishing off her ale in one swig and rising from her stool, kicking it away from her as she moved nearer to the other women, stepping right up beside them and leaning against the bar beside the one that was very noisily discussing their business, "it'd be wise ta nae be spreadin' yer business aboot, ye ken?" Her own red hair, such a dark shade it appeared to be black shifted slightly along her shoulders as she nodded her head to one of the far corners of the pub where a trio of thickly muscled ruffians that didn't look like anyone you'd ever want to run into in a dark alley, sat hunched over their table, glancing around suspiciously as they spoke in low tones.

Her gloved fingers interlaced as she turned her gray eyes back to the female that she had casually advised, "Naow... aboot this Captain o yer's... does she be needin' any additional crew?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto

That did it. Abby scoffed slightly before polishing off her ale in one swig and rising from her stool, kicking it away from her as she moved nearer to the other women, stepping right up beside them and leaning against the bar beside the one that was very noisily discussing their business, "it'd be wise ta nae be spreadin' yer business aboot, ye ken?" Her own red hair, such a dark shade it appeared to be black shifted slightly along her shoulders as she nodded her head to one of the far corners of the pub where a trio of thickly muscled ruffians that didn't look like anyone you'd ever want to run into in a dark alley, sat hunched over their table, glancing around suspiciously as they spoke in low tones.

Her gloved fingers interlaced as she turned her gray eyes back to the female that she had casually advised, "Naow... aboot this Captain o yer's... does she be needin' any additional crew?"

sitanomoto sitanomoto
Annabelle grinned at Abby and winked. "Captain Jackson's always looking for new crew, 's long as the crew's loyal." She nodded about the quiet advice, and then turned to look at the 3 dudes in the corner. It didn't take much for her to recognize them, and she immediately paled, gripping her glass with a white-knuckled fervor. "C-crap..." she stammered, looking at Navi, and then pointedly staring at her glass of water to avoid eye contact with the thugs. It would have been clear to anyone who had seen Annabelle this way on several occasions, that Annabelle was having a small, slight panic attack. She downed the rest of her water then concentrated on her breathing and not looking at the creepy dudes in the corner.

Ganymede boarded the ship dripping with books, scrolls, and various other containers of knowledge. He had spent a large portion of his personal hoard on new reading material, and was probably going to set out for more after dropping this load off. He heard the captain ordering Alex around, and figured she was dealing with the prisoner, judging by the tone of her voice.
Thinking about it reminded Ganymede that he probably needed to refresh the enchantment on the cell to prevent the prisoner from using his water magic. He grabbed a bottle of ink and his favorite quill, and had his foot on the second last step down before getting the feeling that something was wrong. Looking at the label on the ink bottle, Ganymede saw that it was of the mundane variety, but the magical one. "Damn it, Annabelle!" He hissed. She always put her ink on the same shelf as his, and mix-ups occurred on a weekly basis. Something that had costed Ganymede thousands doubloons, since magic ink was incredibly hard to find in places where he could shop without being arrested.
After getting a bottle of the correct ink, Ganymede set to work etching runes on the bars of the cell, simultaneously trying to avoid paying attention to its resident and eyeing said resident's amulet and tryinv not to be obvious about it. It was a mockery of a trident, but Ganymede was a complete sucker for jewelry. Maybe he'd buy some after getting more books and magic supplies.

Collin always enjoyed the rotting cesspool that was Arturas Seaport. Places like this always watered down their rum with rancid boiled seawater and cheap poisons, and not only did add a nice little spice to the drink, it also made it much cheaper to sate an insatiable drinking habit. That's why when the captain had sent Collin off to gather supplies, his first stop had been to the tavern for four or five bottles of rum. He likely would've doubled that number (or more likely multiply it exponentially until he was pass-out drunk) if the captain wasn't such a scary lady.

Instead, Collin had filled his knapsack with copious amounts of intoxicants before heading off to gather the odd assortment of supplies the captain had deemed necessary before the crew set out again. The Nephil had been clever enough to reason that anytime he had found anything he needed to get, he simply drank until he had more carrying space, and then he moved onto the next item. By the time he had finally finished off his list with the extra rope, Collin had ended up drinking about as much as he had if he had been left to his own devices back at the tavern earlier, and he was feeling giddy. Now all lying between him and a few of the lovely ladies sure to be hiding around in this unfortunate environment was a quick trip back to the ship to drop all of this off before the captain could assign him a second task.

Along the way, though, Collin determined it would probably be better to actually check on the crew rather than just say he did. After all, Collin wouldn't be able to lay with any new women if the captain killed him (or worse- like making Collin stay on board until they left the port) after questioning the crew and finding out Collin hadn't visited any of them. Thus Collin was taking a less direct route to the ship, swerving through all the pubs and back alleys to find at least some of the crew. Collin decided he had found about enough of them when he peeked his head into a little pub and found a group of familiar women.

"Alright Blue Dubloon-ees!" he shouted to the near-entirety of the pub rather than any one group in particular, "tell the captain I checked up on you. And if there are any fine ladies wishing to sleep with an angel, stay here and I'll be back around as quick as my wings 'll let me!" As if to emphasize the second point, he stepped into clearer view of everyone so that the ladies could admire his chiseled bare abs, wild blonde hair, and most prominently of all- his huge, shimmering wings spread wide behind him. Collin knew he was attractive, and he showed himself off confidently. He waited just a hair longer before deciding all the girls had likely gauged whether they were willing to handle the trouble Collin was sure to bring, and then Collin turned out the door and set a brisk pace back to the ship.
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice (You guys were all gathered together pretty neatly there.)

Collin arrived back at the Blue Dabloon just in time to hear the captain's harsh call for Alex, the poor mate. Collin ended up getting down there first, and he happily hefted off the now full bag from his possession and in front of the captain. She had apparently been interrogating the prisoner again, and Collin knew better than to interrupt, but he hadn't been wise enough to notice this before barging into the room. The damage being done, Collin reported to the captain in his usual confident tone. "Here's everything." He then paused a moment to look over at the prisoner with a teasing smile. "Sadly, I wasn't asked to bring any extra rum or women for you, my friend." Obviously, Collin and the prisoner weren't anything close to friends, but in his mind it was best if you treated everyone you weren't currently trying to kill like a friend. It kept the mood light that way, especially at parties.
sitanomoto sitanomoto Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption , and in view of SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

(And I hope I haven't offended anyone with post length, I was just trying to catch up with all these posts I've missed earlier. Also, I hope I haven't offended anyone with all these tags, my OC likes being in view of many people and as I said I'm catching up.)

"Enjoying your stay?" Jackson said, walking down the wooden steps to stand outside his cell. "It was pretty Gutsy of you to try to kill me. Rather tragic of your crew to leave you behind." She smirked. "That's Oraith's crew for you. He never was the nicest person."
She leaned against the opposite cell door, not noticing the trident necklace he was fingering. "ALEXANDER!" She yelled out, calling her Cabin boy. "BRING THE SEA DEMON SOME FOOD AND FRESH WATER! We can't have you dying on us before you're put on trial in front of the crew." @Kira Times

Damien just looked at the captain. "Yeah I know. They took me from my family, but then left me in the end. It doesn't matter though, I hope you might let me join this crew Jeza." Damien said smiling. That was his nickname for his childhood friend. It was ironic that the captain's name.

sitanomoto sitanomoto

Damien just looked at the captain. "Yeah I know. They took me from my family, but then left me in the end. It doesn't matter though, I hope you might let me join this crew Jeza." Damien said smiling. That was his nickname for his childhood friend. It was ironic that the captain's name.

sitanomoto sitanomoto
Ganymede boarded the ship dripping with books, scrolls, and various other containers of knowledge. He had spent a large portion of his personal hoard on new reading material, and was probably going to set out for more after dropping this load off. He heard the captain ordering Alex around, and figured she was dealing with the prisoner, judging by the tone of her voice.
Thinking about it reminded Ganymede that he probably needed to refresh the enchantment on the cell to prevent the prisoner from using his water magic. He grabbed a bottle of ink and his favorite quill, and had his foot on the second last step down before getting the feeling that something was wrong. Looking at the label on the ink bottle, Ganymede saw that it was of the mundane variety, but the magical one. "Damn it, Annabelle!" He hissed. She always put her ink on the same shelf as his, and mix-ups occurred on a weekly basis. Something that had costed Ganymede thousands doubloons, since magic ink was incredibly hard to find in places where he could shop without being arrested.
After getting a bottle of the correct ink, Ganymede set to work etching runes on the bars of the cell, simultaneously trying to avoid paying attention to its resident and eyeing said resident's amulet and tryinv not to be obvious about it. It was a mockery of a trident, but Ganymede was a complete sucker for jewelry. Maybe he'd buy some after getting more books and magic supplies.
Collin always enjoyed the rotting cesspool that was Arturas Seaport. Places like this always watered down their rum with rancid boiled seawater and cheap poisons, and not only did add a nice little spice to the drink, it also made it much cheaper to sate an insatiable drinking habit. That's why when the captain had sent Collin off to gather supplies, his first stop had been to the tavern for four or five bottles of rum. He likely would've doubled that number (or more likely multiply it exponentially until he was pass-out drunk) if the captain wasn't such a scary lady.

Instead, Collin had filled his knapsack with copious amounts of intoxicants before heading off to gather the odd assortment of supplies the captain had deemed necessary before the crew set out again. The Nephil had been clever enough to reason that anytime he had found anything he needed to get, he simply drank until he had more carrying space, and then he moved onto the next item. By the time he had finally finished off his list with the extra rope, Collin had ended up drinking about as much as he had if he had been left to his own devices back at the tavern earlier, and he was feeling giddy. Now all lying between him and a few of the lovely ladies sure to be hiding around in this unfortunate environment was a quick trip back to the ship to drop all of this off before the captain could assign him a second task.

Along the way, though, Collin determined it would probably be better to actually check on the crew rather than just say he did. After all, Collin wouldn't be able to lay with any new women if the captain killed him (or worse- like making Collin stay on board until they left the port) after questioning the crew and finding out Collin hadn't visited any of them. Thus Collin was taking a less direct route to the ship, swerving through all the pubs and back alleys to find at least some of the crew. Collin decided he had found about enough of them when he peeked his head into a little pub and found a group of familiar women.

"Alright Blue Dubloon-ees!" he shouted to the near-entirety of the pub rather than any one group in particular, "tell the captain I checked up on you. And if there are any fine ladies wishing to sleep with an angel, stay here and I'll be back around as quick as my wings 'll let me!" As if to emphasize the second point, he stepped into clearer view of everyone so that the ladies could admire his chiseled bare abs, wild blonde hair, and most prominently of all- his huge, shimmering wings spread wide behind him. Collin knew he was attractive, and he showed himself off confidently. He waited just a hair longer before deciding all the girls had likely gauged whether they were willing to handle the trouble Collin was sure to bring, and then Collin turned out the door and set a brisk pace back to the ship.
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice (You guys were all gathered together pretty neatly there.)

Collin arrived back at the Blue Dabloon just in time to hear the captain's harsh call for Alex, the poor mate. Collin ended up getting down there first, and he happily hefted off the now full bag from his possession and in front of the captain. She had apparently been interrogating the prisoner again, and Collin knew better than to interrupt, but he hadn't been wise enough to notice this before barging into the room. The damage being done, Collin reported to the captain in his usual confident tone. "Here's everything." He then paused a moment to look over at the prisoner with a teasing smile. "Sadly, I wasn't asked to bring any extra rum or women for you, my friend." Obviously, Collin and the prisoner weren't anything close to friends, but in his mind it was best if you treated everyone you weren't currently trying to kill like a friend. It kept the mood light that way, especially at parties.
sitanomoto sitanomoto Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption , and in view of SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

(And I hope I haven't offended anyone with post length, I was just trying to catch up with all these posts I've missed earlier. Also, I hope I haven't offended anyone with all these tags, my OC likes being in view of many people and as I said I'm catching up.)
(Don't ever apologize for length, my friend, I quite enjoyed that!)
Annabelle jumped again at Collin's yelling and then chuckled. For some reason, He always made her smile, and it wasn't because she had a crush on him. The Captain trusted him, so Annabelle did too. Plus, she was always fascinated by his large, soft wings, and she drew them whenever she got the chance. She felt herself starting to relax again.
~~~~~~
Something about the way this boy said her first name made Jackson bristle, an unpleasant memory mixed with emotions she did not want to show. "That's Captain Jackson to you, sea demon. Especially when you're my prisoner" She snarled, then She looked up at Ganymede and chuckled as he cursed at Annabelle and then sprinted to get some more of the right ink. "Thank you, Ganymede," she said, when the Merman returned. "I'll have Annabelle label her ink bottles when she gets back."
She sighed at the lack of her Cabin boy and hollered for him again. "ALEXANDER!!"
She shouted, then rolled her eyes. "Blasted boy's probably daydreaming..." She put her hand on her forehead and sighed again. She looked up at Collin as he entered the room. "Good, Collin. You're free to go break some hearts at the tavern."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back