• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates (Fantasy Pirate Roleplay)((invitation only)

Izog
Izog couldn't help but give a small orcish smile. Their would be danger, their would be water and of course more fresh meat to torment. What could he possibly way more? He was disappointed it would be so long to set sail however it was better than never. Treasure and blood was to come, his next great adventure on the wooden coffin.

""Aye captain... The crew is full of able sailors and meat sacks alike... Danger should set them all straight..." Izog inquired before looking at the carpenter, "Aye sailor... Danger, plenty of it. The sea is no place for cowards"

sitanomoto sitanomoto @Verona Mystice
"I'm....I'm no coward! I can handle it...I just....w-worry about everyone else, you know?" Verona stuttered, rubbing her arm nervously. What mess had she gotten herself into this time? Poor girl...
Verona had a concerned look. "D-d-dangerous? What c-could happen?" She just met these (relatively) nice folks, She didn't wanna say goodbye so soon. Nevertheless, she held out her hand to the captain. "Anyway, aye-aye, captain! Carpenter Verona at your service!"
Captain Jackson was about to explain when Izog, orc that he was, offered his bit of Orcish wisdom and apparently scared the living daylights out of Verona. She smirked and shook her head.
"Aye, Good to have you, lass. And what kind of danger?" She paused, tilting her head so her hat cast an eerie shadow over her face as she spoke dramatically. "Monster attacks, shipwrecks, typhoons, otherworldly abductions by bein's who ain't seen the light of day for thousands o' years... if ye be keen enough sailor, tha's what we be facin' in the days to come." She lifted her head and spoke normally now, reassuring tones underneath her noral growl. "O' course we have the best monster expert I ever set my sorry eyes on, a brave enough crew to get us through every storm that comes our way, an' from your skills as a carpenter, nothin' to fear on the open sea 'cept Izog's temper" She laughed, clapping her weapon's master on the shoulder. "Nothin' we can't handle, or haven' handled before. An' if there is, we'll buckle down jus' like we always do."

( Collinbu98 Collinbu98
Jecklyn Jecklyn , I replied to you guys above. You still in this thing?)

Drinking games were funny things. When you lost, you still won a little, but if you won too much, then you really lost. It was a game of knowing just how much to lose so you could win enough without really losing, but the more you lost, the harder it was to actually win, so you really needed to know when to call it a night. It was hard for Abby not to know this since she grew up around those that played the game and actually played it herself on more than one occasion. Her mother cared enough about her to keep her safe, but didn't coddle her and so as she got older, she did as she wanted. She could actually be called a veteran of the game and it showed in her calls and in when and how often she let herself get called out.

The old man that had called her bluff in the beginning was now stone cold drunk and laying in a pool of his own vomit in the corner. Abby had to wonder how many drinks he had before she had arrived and practically taken control of the game. The drinks were small and they were just grog so either he had already been teetering on the edge of being completely wasted or he was a total light weight. Either way, she had laughed heartily when she saw him fall face first into his sick before rolling over, but then she wasn't the only one that had laughed.

'Three!' 'Seven!' 'Eight!' 'Nine.' 'Bluff!'

Abby grinned and exposed her dice. She had a fifteen. She played like she was disappointed, but she knew how much she could hold and she also knew that even without being sloshed, drinking too much of the watered down drink could still make you sick. Some of the surrounding group cheered, others groaned and some laughed in a mildly disappointed manner. Meanwhile Abby slammed the nine drinks set before her as the crowed counted between all of their diverse reactions.

Collin gracefully skated through the streets as he allowed the wind on his wings to guide him to where he needed to go. Collin may not have been a huge fan at flapping his wings through the air, but he was a master at gliding, even like this when he didn't even fully leave the ground. The interesting thing was, despite the greater simplicity of gliding, it usually appeared far more impressive than actual flying, though that may just have been from the huge disparity in the skill with which Collin performed each respective task. Either way, Collin loved gliding almost as much as he despised flying, and it had him at the tavern in moments.

The doors to the tavern burst open so suddenly and theatrically that anyone watching the door would've known it was Collin before his confident figure and large, beautiful wings were even visible. And as soon as he was through the door, he made sure that anyone not watching the door would know his presence with a flamboyant greeting similar to his preceding one. "Greetings, friends, ladies, and lady friends alike! My apologies for arriving so fashionably late, but I had been stopped by one of my adoring fans and crew mates, and I've never been one to deny a fan. But fret no more!" At this line, Collin's stretched his two back appendages to full wingspan in one swift, beautiful movement. "I am here and I shall make all of your waiting well worth it! But in the meantime, let's have some free drinks for all!"

At this, Collin pulled out a small pouch and threw it over to the barkeep, who of course snatched at it greedily. It'd probably only actually cover most of one round of drinks, but they never actually counted. It was partly because Collin and most heavy drinkers kept away from the stingier bars, but mostly because in a moment the barkeep would be much too busy. He'd likely just keep serving rounds until Collin was gone and still turn a decent profit. It wasn't called cheap rum for nothing, after all. And more often than not, there'd always be a few folks so drunk they'd pay anyways. Today it seemed that lot would be the rowdy folks surrounding a very interesting looking woman whom Collin would certainly have no problems with should she be the one he ended up with tonight.

First, though, Collin made a move towards the lovely scholar that had gifted him earlier. "Hello, Miss Annabelle. I hope you'll take a few free drinks as my thanks for the gift you bestowed upon my angelic self earlier. Just make sure not to be taken advantage by any confident, flirtatious young scalawags." He then turned to her companion, another lovely crew mate. "Speaking of, Miss Navi, what would your policy be on such individuals at this time?"

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Navi Norwa
Finding out that it was the whip that caused Annabelle's distress angered her slightly. Though she quickly gave her some reassurances, before grabbing herself a few rounds of drinks. Let's say she's had more than a few and she was drunk. She giggled at the group up front, slightly flirting with Annabelle when that gorgeous first mate appeared. She was drooling as he let his wings open fully. She wiped it away as he made his way over to their table. He first spoke to Annabelle before looking in her direction, asking a question. She chuckled, getting up and putting a hand tracing his chest, before answering," Who cares, none are worthy of you. But if you insist, I don't being playful with you either." She purred, her eyes looking up at his as she bit her lip seductively. Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Amidst the raucous crowd, Abby slammed her drinks one by one, holding each small glass up before she drank as the crowd counted. She was on number seven when the door to the pub flew open once again, the crowd quieting some as glances were given towards the door before the noise began to pick up again. Some of the spectators joked and chatted amongst themselves while others were preparing for the next round. Abby gave Collin the same head-to-toe glance she had before that could most definitely be determined to be her sizing him up for one reason or another before raising her glass slightly in salutation. She had been told he was the First Mate of the crew she was now a part of and it wasn't likely she was going to forget that. Of course with that flamboyant entrance, Collin didn't seem like the type to be easily forgotten, nor did he seem like he tried to be.

Her glass was held high for only a moment as she gave a subtle smirk and a wink to the First Mate before turning back around and slamming back number seven, quickly followed by eight and nine before she slammed the last glass down on the counter for the keeper to clear and it was on to the next round. At least it would have been if not for Collin's offer of a free round of drinks for the patrons, that caused plenty of them to lose interest, which in a way ruined Abby's fun, but at the same time, she still wasn't paying for her own drink, she'd just have to find another way to amuse herself in the meantime.

So, after collecting her dice and putting them back in her pocket, she ordered a pint and carried it back to the table where her new crewmates were seated, a confident air about her and a spring to her step as she deftly spun a chair around so its back was leaned against the table and straddled the seat, her gloved fingers curving over the wooden back as she took a large swig of her drink, curling her tongue over her upper lip to clear away the foam from the ale before setting the drink down on the table.

Her arms crossed over the back of the chair as she watched the interaction between the First Mate and the woman that had treated her suspiciously before and she couldn't help roll her eyes some before lifting her drink again and bringing it to her mouth, better to keep it full than to empty it and regret it later, though a slight smirk was hidden behind the glass, her tanned and rouged cheeks plumped slightly as her eyes squinted just a bit.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Collin hummed playfully as he looked Novi up and down with a flirtatious look. "Well however perfect my perfection may be, it's my duty as a gentleman to first make sure I'm not taking advantage of your judgement-impaired state. So tell me, how many drinks have you had tonight?" he teased with a charismatic grin.

Collin then looked over to see the woman from that impressive drinking game which now seemed to have dispersed joining Collin and his crew girls at the table. "Oh, and how may I help you? My apologies for ruining your drinking game; you seemed to be having quite the good time."

sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Collin gracefully skated through the streets as he allowed the wind on his wings to guide him to where he needed to go. Collin may not have been a huge fan at flapping his wings through the air, but he was a master at gliding, even like this when he didn't even fully leave the ground. The interesting thing was, despite the greater simplicity of gliding, it usually appeared far more impressive than actual flying, though that may just have been from the huge disparity in the skill with which Collin performed each respective task. Either way, Collin loved gliding almost as much as he despised flying, and it had him at the tavern in moments.

The doors to the tavern burst open so suddenly and theatrically that anyone watching the door would've known it was Collin before his confident figure and large, beautiful wings were even visible. And as soon as he was through the door, he made sure that anyone not watching the door would know his presence with a flamboyant greeting similar to his preceding one. "Greetings, friends, ladies, and lady friends alike! My apologies for arriving so fashionably late, but I had been stopped by one of my adoring fans and crew mates, and I've never been one to deny a fan. But fret no more!" At this line, Collin's stretched his two back appendages to full wingspan in one swift, beautiful movement. "I am here and I shall make all of your waiting well worth it! But in the meantime, let's have some free drinks for all!"

At this, Collin pulled out a small pouch and threw it over to the barkeep, who of course snatched at it greedily. It'd probably only actually cover most of one round of drinks, but they never actually counted. It was partly because Collin and most heavy drinkers kept away from the stingier bars, but mostly because in a moment the barkeep would be much too busy. He'd likely just keep serving rounds until Collin was gone and still turn a decent profit. It wasn't called cheap rum for nothing, after all. And more often than not, there'd always be a few folks so drunk they'd pay anyways. Today it seemed that lot would be the rowdy folks surrounding a very interesting looking woman whom Collin would certainly have no problems with should she be the one he ended up with tonight.

First, though, Collin made a move towards the lovely scholar that had gifted him earlier. "Hello, Miss Annabelle. I hope you'll take a few free drinks as my thanks for the gift you bestowed upon my angelic self earlier. Just make sure not to be taken advantage by any confident, flirtatious young scalawags." He then turned to her companion, another lovely crew mate. "Speaking of, Miss Navi, what would your policy be on such individuals at this time?"

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Navi Norwa
Finding out that it was the whip that caused Annabelle's distress angered her slightly. Though she quickly gave her some reassurances, before grabbing herself a few rounds of drinks. Let's say she's had more than a few and she was drunk. She giggled at the group up front, slightly flirting with Annabelle when that gorgeous first mate appeared. She was drooling as he let his wings open fully. She wiped it away as he made his way over to their table. He first spoke to Annabelle before looking in her direction, asking a question. She chuckled, getting up and putting a hand tracing his chest, before answering," Who cares, none are worthy of you. But if you insist, I don't being playful with you either." She purred, her eyes looking up at his as she bit her lip seductively. Collinbu98 Collinbu98
Annabelle grinned at Collin and then at Navi. Her crewmates. Her friends. Her family. She had watched Navi have more than a few rounds of drinks and stood her ground, flirting back slightly as Navi's words grew more and more garbled.
"Of course, Collin, and don't worry, I have no intention of being taken advantage of tonight." The barmaid brought her an ale instead of a rum at her request, and Annabelle stared deep into its contents for a moment, before deciding that it would be rather rude to refuse.
(Aaaaaand here we go....)

Alan watched Collin's entrance with interest, and stood when the large winged man walked in. "Collin!" He shouted above the din of the bar, then walked over to him, stumbling slightly and spilling his drink, but only a little. "Aaah, now the life of the party's arrived!" He laughed and put his arm around the winged man, enjoying the feel of his feathers for a moment before releasing him and smiling at Annabelle, who was still apprehensively staring at her drink.

Collin winked over at Annabelle before turning to find Alan coming over. "Hey! If it isn't my favorite fine feline friend." Next Navi gave her answer and Collin looked back over at her with a mischievous grin. "Well that's hardly anything! Let me buy you another." He chuckled before hollering over to the busy bartender trying to serve out drinks to all those wanting them. While he waited for her to come over, Collin once again switched his gaze over to include the other woman as well. "And I'm always welcoming to another member of our crew. Especially another lovely woman like yourself. And one who can keep a party alive, at that."

She watched Goldenheart with the amused smile still gracing her features, she still had in mind the Captain's orders so there was no doubt that her charge would definitely not be taken advantage of, not on her watch. She wasn't called 'Cross' for nothing after all.

Her gaze drifted over to the newcomer, she seemed to remember him from the crowd around the drinking game which had now mostly dispersed, though there were still two or three trying to drink each other under the table. She snorted slightly and shook her head before turning her gaze back towards the fellow that had just addressed Collin making the assumption that he was yet another of the crew.

Those gray eyes then focused on Collin as he addressed her, swallowing the ale she had just drawn from the mug and setting it back on the table though not removing her fingers from the handle, "aye... boot there be otha forms o entertainment," her voice was an odd assortment of accents, the seafaring one which was common with most seamen was evident, but there was also the distinctly Cockney one that seemed to be completely even with the other. Even still, there were undercurrents of Scottish that showed mostly in her Os. On top of her accent, her voice was firm, not to say masculine, but it surely wasn't willowy and girlish.

"Asides, ye took care o the end goal," she raised the glass of ale to signify to Collin exactly what the end goal was and how he took care of it. Her current drink count at the moment was now well into the teens, but it was relatively difficult to get lit on watered down rum and cheap ale, especially with her high alcohol tolerance. Though that's not to say she wasn't feeling a buzz, but she was still majorly in charge of her faculties.

She took another deep swig of the ale in her mug, nearly choking on the mixture as the redhead which was seemingly somewhat enamored with the angelic male offered up her drink count, "aye... joost met with yer Captain," she then nodded approvingly as Collin offered to buy more drinks for the woman, though she wondered how much she would be able to hold before she ended up face down on the floor.

Abby wasn't really the type to blush and when she did, it took a lot more than a subtle compliment so as Collin extended them, she gave a gracious nod of her head and raised her mug before polishing off the rest of her drink, "Thanke kindly, First Mate," she then grinned wickedly, "an' there be plenty more where that came froom!" she then hollered for another mug of ale along with one of the grog they had been drinking in shots during the game.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Navi Norwa
The fair red-head was ready to drink some more. She was a a bit buzzed, but not enough to deter her to drink more. Her last record was 16 rounds of pure rum. She had about 12 drinks so far, only four off her record. She lifted her hand in a lazy wave to their feline crew mate. "Oy there Alan, how's a furball such as yourself doing?" She be teasing him. She also gave a nod to their new crew mate Abby in greeting. "Welcome aboard Abby, may we grace our ways onto ya!" She cheered, before turning her attention back to her handsome angel. "I'd take anything gifted from you, handsome." She purred, daringly brushing her lips against the hollow of his throat looking up into his eyes with her swirling emerald orbs. Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Alan laughed, his two sharper-than-normal canine teeth glinting bright white in the light of the Tavern. His eyes trained on Abby Cross and then back on Navi, and a purr grew deep in his throat. "It's good to see Navi's having a good time. I'm doing alright." He said. He looked at the scholar before raising an eyebrow. "What's wrong, Goldenheart? Not thirsty?"
Annabelle was still staring apprehensively into her drink, and when Alan spoke she seemed to have made up her mind. She picked it up and downed it quickly before setting it down gently. Her apprehension soon melted away as she began to feel warmer, and she smiled at Collin, then at Allan, then Navi and finally at Abby. "Captain's accepted her as one of our own, Collin. We'll be sailing with her soon enough," she said, turning her attention back on the first mate.
The barmaid brought more drinks for everyone, setting down each crew member's respective beverage of choice before walking back to tend to the other customers. Annabelle watched, amused, as Navi flirted drunkenly with Collin, picking up her ale and taking a sip.

Navi Norwa
She chuckled as Alan gave a purr her way, in return, she winked his way. She watched with curiosity as Alan spoke to Annabelle who quickly took a swig of ale. She gave a smile as Annabelle watched with amusement her flirting drunkenly with Collin. She couldn't help, but look over Alan. He, too, was something admire. "Hmm, Collin is a handsome angel with such mischief charm. I always wanted to just kiss those lips of yours, but now there's Alan. Why do have such good-looking men in the ship?" She whined, grabbing her rum, before coming in between the angel and cat-shifter. sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Her elbows rested on the chair back, arms crossed at the wrists, her gloved fingers grazing the tabletop as she gave an acknowledging nod to Navi when the redhead welcomed her to the crew. She hadn't actually been properly introduced to any of the crew, but she was picking up names and positions on the ship just through paying attention. That was an important ability as a pirate, the ability to pay attention, you couldn't have your hand held aboard a ship and you had to learn fast. As Navi purred to Collin, Abby's eyes widened slightly as a broad grin drew across her face before she laughed loudly, "Oooooooi! Get a room!" she teased loudly, "unless ye wont tha 'ole pub slobberin' o'er yer lascivious activities."

Lucky for everyone, their drinks showed up and Abby was once again silenced by her drink which was quickly gulped nearly as soon as it was in her hands. She was getting a bit restless just sitting and chatting so she moved away from the table and drew her dagger from the back of her belt hidden beneath her long coat, moving to stand a few yards away from a target that was shoddily painted on the wall, the lines wavy and the circles lopsided and the whole of it had obviously seen better days which had her wondering how long before someone was in here throwing their knife, axe, or otherwise and the whole wall just came crashing down like it had been ceaselessly gnawed by termites.

The idea amused her just as much as taking her knife in hand, aiming and letting the weapon fly at the broken down wall amused her.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Alan's purr grew louder as Navi stood between Collin and himself, and he winked at the first mate. "Well, now I couldn't possibly compete with Collin's good looks, dearest Navi, but I appreciate the compliment!" He took her hand and put it on the top of his head, reveling in the feeling and his cat-like purr returning, eyes going half-lidded in pleasure.
Annabelle had finished her second and third ale, and by her fourth she knew she was almost to the point of reaching her limit. For a pirate, she was a terrible lightweight, and had joked with the crew about it on several occasions. somewhere in the back of her nigh but intoxicated mind she realized that this was going to hurt like the dickens tomorrow morning, but the rest of her didn't really care. She leaned back against the wall she was sitting by with a slightly lopsided smile. "Ah, Navi look! Lil Kitty's enjoying your company!" She said, slurring her words a little.
Alan opened his eyes all the way and chuckled. "Oh no, Anna.... this is what? Your fourth Ale?" He walked over after kissing Navi on the top of the head and sat next to Annabelle, putting an arm around her in a big brotherly manner. "Poor kit, you're the leanest lightweight I've ever set my sorry eyes on."
"I'm fiiiine, Alan... just a lil tipsy is all..." Annabelle said, leaning into the surgeon with a giggle. "Gosh.... you're really warm...."
Alan bit his bottom lip to keep from laughing and looked at Collin and Navi with glee. "She's so cute," Alan mouthed to Collin and Navi, pointing at Annabelle with his free hand.
"Come on, Collin, Navi! Sit down and relax, talk a while!" Annabelle said, taking another long draw from her mug.

Collin gave a hearty laugh at the new crew mate's words before gulping down a pint of rum in a quick gulp. Then Navi progressed her flirting, and Collin looked down into her eyes with a pleasant smile. "You truly are quite the lovely lady, Miss Navi." Out of the corner of his eye, Collin noted with amusement Annabelle's hesitation to start drinking finally come to an end at Alan's notice.

Collin turned his attention back to Navi, who had also seemed to have spotted Alan through the exchange, as she now seemed to be flirting with him as well. "Well you see, Navi my dear, good men come to good women. Though I believe our ship's pretty kitty is more aboard to catch the rats rather than the women, but I don't see why he can't do both." Right around that time, the new woman made a comment about Navi's flirting and moved off to throw knives. Collin had to admit, she was a fine lady, and Collin may still slip off with her yet now that she's joined the crew. For now, though, Collin's attention was on the drunken Navi.

Annabelle seemed to have already drank her fill at a mere four drinks, and Collin found himself chuckling over at the girl as Alan moved to her side. "I suppose I can take a seat for now," Collin replied at Annabelle's suggestion, casually sliding into a chair as his wings moved forward to act like armrests, "though I can't be sure how much longer I'll have before one girl or another drags me off to a more secluded setting." He winked over at Navi.

Navi Norwa
The female chuckled in glee as Alan reveled in her hand on top of his head. She gave a nice few scratches behind the ears, before spotting Annabelle who was already drunk by her fourth ale. She couldn't help, but laugh, "Poor Anna, the lass is such an innocent light weight." She then heard the comments of Abby, before hearing both Alan and Collin's response to her question. She grew slightly sad when Alan left to sit besides the drunken scholar, but not before he gave a kiss on her head. She smiled in happiness, even more so at Collin's words. Alan offered them to sit and Navi watched as Collin sat. He, too, could bit help, but chuckle at Anna's drunken, but cute state. He then makes a comment, before winking her way.

She finished her thirteenth mug of rum, before calling out to order more. The barmaid came filling back up her mug. After taking a gulp from her cup, she purred her emerald eyes turning into slits as her dragon slightly came out to play,
" Do not tempt me, Collin. You, too Alan. I may be drunk, but a dragoness can get quite possessive of her men. And rest assured, any woman besides me whether in the crew or not will be competition. And I don't like to share." As she spoke, made her way over to Collin, making sure to sway her hips for both men to admire, before she boldly straddled Collin. Her dragon eyes meeting his. Then she wrapped her arms gently around his neck while her fingers went through his golden curl of hair. "So soft." She murmured, only loud enough for Collin to hear. She some reason she wanted both of them to herself. sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98

She nimbly tossed her dagger up in the air as though getting a feel for it before she gripped the handle, those gray eyes focusing on the target as she tuned out the noise of the pub. The muscles she required to accurately throw the weapon all tensed as her arm was drawn up, her left leg moving forward as her weight shifted and like a whip, her right arm was flung out, all of these actions happening in one fluid motion that sent the knife flying for the target. There were three rings and a runny splotch of dried paint in the center, the knife hitting just to the inside of the first ring from the middle.

Abby scoffed slightly and bit the fingertips of one of her gloves, tugging it in an almost vicious manner as she moved back to the table, removing the leather glove from between her painted lips and stuffing it in one of her coat pockets before the other one shortly followed. She stopped in her tracks as she eyed those around the table. Did she walk into a brothel unknowing? She laughed somewhat exasperatedly, the habits of this crew were definitely something she had to get used to. She gave a slight shake of her head, chuckling as she lifted one of her drink mugs and took a couple gulps, wiping the slight dribble that slipped from the corner of her mouth as it streamed down her chin, the long coat then coming off before she removed an ivory stick from within one of the pockets and laid the coat over the chair she had been sitting on.

Her figure was slim and markedly firm, the tight maroon breeches and black vest accentuated that whereas her arms were relatively hidden beneath the puffy sleeves of her blouse. She used the ivory stick she had pulled from the coat pocket to hold back her hair, with just as much dexterity as she had thrown the knife she swiftly wrapped the length of her hair around the stick with one hand before it was set in place, leaving her hair twisted around it with a slight tail of the dark red and seemingly black strands left at the top.

She then moved away from the table to leave her new crew mates to their fun while she had some of her own, sauntering over to the wall and giving her knife a sturdy tug to yank it free before she moved back to where she had thrown it the first time and once again prepared to do so.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto

"Yes, possessive indeed," Collin agreed with a chuckle. "Not many women are so proprietorial as to take claim of two men all to herself." Collin was smiling as the woman proceeded to comb her fingers through Collin's golden hair. Then he leaned forwards as if telling a secret while he whispered into her ear, "But I suspect that may be because you've had a bit too much to drink. "

As for the other girl, she seemed to have returned to the table again only to depart once more at seeing Navi's drunken display.

Navi Norwa
The girl was playing with Collin's locks, listening as he chuckled and then whispered in her ear. She chuckled, "Well me being drunk has made be bold to show how much of crush have for you. Though kitty over there looks promising, too." She purred, throwing a wink to Alan.

sitanomoto sitanomoto Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Navi Norwa
The woman giggled as Collin whispered into her ear. She boldly stated, "Maybe it's a good thing that I'm drunk, cause I sure as hell didn't have the guts when sober. I always had a crush on you the day I laid eyes on you," then whispered, "and fantasizied about you and me in bed together."

She pulled back to look back into his eyes.
Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Annabelle watched Navi flirt with Collin and she laughed as the navigator played with his hair. Alan was really warm, and she reached her hand up to scratch at the base of his neck where his hair ended and skin began as she leaned a little more onto his shoulder.
Allan's eyes went half-lidded again and he felt a purr rise in his chest, not focusing on anything but the scratches, lost in pure bliss. Then Navi spoke to him. "Hm....?" He said, and as much as he hated to, he had to move Annabelle's hand so he could listen to Navi.
"She said she wanted you to herself, Alan...." Annabelle said, and Alan shook his head with a chuckle at how slurred her words were.
"Well, Navi, You'll have to let me know when you want me" he said simply winking at the dragoness.
His eyes landed on Abby's precise throw, and he raised his pint to her in recognition.
"Collin, remind me not to make her angry, aye?" Alan said. "I don't want to have one of those end up in my chest. Especially not with the accuracy she posesses."
"I'll remind you... if I remember....." Annabelle said, eyes drooping a little. "Not sure how much of this I'm gonna remember though...."
"With your Low tolerance?" Alan chuckled, ruffling Annabelle's hair. "Probably not much, and you're gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow."
Anna nodded and looked at the two pints of ale the Barmaid brought for her. Part of her wanted to stop with her four, but five was her record and she was feeling some form of drunken determination. "Two more.... just two... then I can be done...." She said, sitting up and grabbing another mug. She downed its contents and decided to let it sit for a while before finishing her other one and breaking her record.

Last edited:
"I see...," Collin mused for a moment as Navi stared into his eyes, before finally leaning forwards and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "But I think my pleasures are only just so long as I'm certain you'll remember it all in the morning," he told her. Then, less seriously, "After all, how could an angel and gentleman like myself allow you to forget a night that would so undoubtedly surpass anything that you've ever felt before?" He smiled at her for a moment before turning back over to reply to Alan.

"Oh, don't worry, my friend; I don't think she'll let you forget!" Then, at seeing Annabelle take down to more drinks, he gasped in mock surprise. "My dear Annabelle, that's, what? You're fifth drink? However are you still going on!?" he teased.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle sitanomoto sitanomoto Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady

Annabelle looked at Collin as he teased her and she winked. "I'll manage," she slurred, her lopsided smile returning. She wanted to wait a bit more before downing her last mug, but then again she wanted that ale. She forced herself to not reach for it for a while more.
Alan laughed at Collin's tease as he took a long draw from his own mug of rum. "Feats of inhuman effort, by Annabelle Lee!" He said, laughing again. His eyes were bright with mischief and he let Annabelle lean on him again.
"Gosh, you really are... really are warm...." Annabelle said tiredly.

With the handle of her blade in hand, she lightly tapped the spine of the blade to the top of her forehead while she walked back to her mark, the gesture given with a nod to Alan in recognition of his acknowledgement. She was straight faced, mainly because yes, it was a good throw, but it wasn't good enough. Once she was in position again, she tilted her head from side to side, black lined lids falling closed over her stormy gray eyes as a series of audible cracks could be heard coming from her neck.

She rolled her shoulders a few times following the cracks before taking a deep breath and once again focusing on the target and tuning out those around her. Straightening her posture and positioning her feet just so she could shift her weight. Her free hand was held straight out in front of her as though she were using the tips of her fingers as a way of targeting, those grays intent on her target before she once again in the same fluid motions as before raised her knife hand, puling it quickly back before pressing it forward and loosing the knife at the target.

Again, the knife didn't hit the target but it was in the space between the center and the innermost ring instead of just to the inside of it. Abby's slender and delicately sloping nose wrinkled slightly as she inhaled in annoyance before shaking her head and yet again moving back over to the table where her new crew mates sat. She paused a moment, watching the handsy crowd and couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head. Unlike the redhead who was so blatantly making advances on the First Mate, Abby was not a particularly 'friendly' drunk. Not to say she was completely unfriendly, but she wasn't about to throw herself at someone when she was inebriated either. She was more likely to start a fight or pounce on someone for a good wrestle than she was to grope or flirt, then again, Abby wasn't typically the sort to flirt in the first place, groping on the other hand was another story.

Abby lifted her mug from the table once again and raised it to her full lips, tilting her head back and exposing the length of her neck as she downed the rest of the ale before placing the mug back on the table, again turning a scrutinizing eye on the First Mate and the one called Navi, she half wondered if they weren't going to go at it right there in the pub.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back