• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates (Fantasy Pirate Roleplay)((invitation only)

"You know what? I don't really want the treasure....I'm just hoping to find love....there's gotta be a girl out there for me, and I need to find her..." Verona said with a sigh.

Navi Norwa
The red lass was drinking still her first rum, she was content, until their handsome and boisterous first mate came busting in. She couldn't help, but look him over. She couldn't, but wanting to frantize with the first mate, but kept herself steady. She didn't want the whole crew knowing, especially Collin. She also knew that he was quite the breaker of many hearts, which was where she hesitated. She feared that she fall too hard for him and wouldn't see things her way. She sighed as she looked around, ears picking up on what Verona said. She decided to tease her a bit," Verona, I am just heart. I would gladly love you." She winked, chuckling. Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Annabelle grinned at Abby and winked. "Captain Jackson's always looking for new crew, 's long as the crew's loyal." She nodded about the quiet advice, and then turned to look at the 3 dudes in the corner. It didn't take much for her to recognize them, and she immediately paled, gripping her glass with a white-knuckled fervor. "C-crap..." she stammered, looking at Navi, and then pointedly staring at her glass of water to avoid eye contact with the thugs. It would have been clear to anyone who had seen Annabelle this way on several occasions, that Annabelle was having a small, slight panic attack. She downed the rest of her water then concentrated on her breathing and not looking at the creepy dudes in the corner.

"Alright Blue Dubloon-ees!" he shouted to the near-entirety of the pub rather than any one group in particular, "tell the captain I checked up on you. And if there are any fine ladies wishing to sleep with an angel, stay here and I'll be back around as quick as my wings 'll let me!" As if to emphasize the second point, he stepped into clearer view of everyone so that the ladies could admire his chiseled bare abs, wild blonde hair, and most prominently of all- his huge, shimmering wings spread wide behind him. Collin knew he was attractive, and he showed himself off confidently. He waited just a hair longer before deciding all the girls had likely gauged whether they were willing to handle the trouble Collin was sure to bring, and then Collin turned out the door and set a brisk pace back to the ship.

Her eyes narrowed on the redhead for a moment as she spoke, lips quirking into a slight smirk as the girl realized her error, but she stifled an amused laugh and her relaxed posture didn't budge, "O course... name's Abby Cross."

It was then that the rather loud man with the angel wings burst in the door. Abby didn't start, she only turned slightly to glance over her shoulder before turning her whole body so that her back was leaned against the bar rather than her side, her arms crossing loosely over her chest as she very obviously eyed him before rolling her eyes and returning her attention to the woman she had been talking to, continuing what she had been preparing to say before the noisy interruption, the expression on her face basically saying can you believe this guy? while the reddish tint to her tanned cheeks spoke something entirely different, "who shoould I see aboot an introduction ta yer Cap or First Mate?"

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto

Her eyes narrowed on the redhead for a moment as she spoke, lips quirking into a slight smirk as the girl realized her error, but she stifled an amused laugh and her relaxed posture didn't budge, "O course... name's Abby Cross."

It was then that the rather loud man with the angel wings burst in the door. Abby didn't start, she only turned slightly to glance over her shoulder before turning her whole body so that her back was leaned against the bar rather than her side, her arms crossing loosely over her chest as she very obviously eyed him before rolling her eyes and returning her attention to the woman she had been talking to, continuing what she had been preparing to say before the noisy interruption, the expression on her face basically saying can you believe this guy? while the reddish tint to her tanned cheeks spoke something entirely different, "who shoould I see aboot an introduction ta yer Cap or First Mate?"

Collinbu98 Collinbu98 sitanomoto sitanomoto
Annabelle smiled at Abby. "Well, that was our first mate. Collin's a bit of a.... a Cad, but he's an overall good guy." She said, pausing a moment to find the right words. "I can introduce you to the Captain if you'd like," Annabelle followed up. "She's still on the ship." Her hair was over one shoulder, exposing a bit of her neck and a puckered scar in an unfamiliar symbol.
images.png
Or at least, unfamiliar to the people around here who didn't know much of the northern cults.

Annabelle smiled at Abby. "Well, that was our first mate. Collin's a bit of a.... a Cad, but he's an overall good guy." She said, pausing a moment to find the right words. "I can introduce you to the Captain if you'd like," Annabelle followed up. "She's still on the ship." Her hair was over one shoulder, exposing a bit of her neck and a puckered scar in an unfamiliar symbol.

Abby sneered slightly. That guy was the First Mate? She chuckled a bit and shook her head, sighing towards the end of her laugh as she raised one gloved hand to her face, "aye... an introduction if you please."

A casual glance was given to the other... somewhat more chipper redhead before she lowered her hand from her face, resting the thumbs of both hands in one of the two belts that hung around her hips, laying beneath her long coat but over a black vest and puffy white blouse with a low cut neckline that was accentuated by an assortment of silver chains in various sizes carrying different little shiny baubles and molded symbols, "the soona, the betta."

sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Navi Norwa
She gave a kind smile to Verona,"I'd eat you up in a heart beat, but I'm just a teasing. You'll find that girl of yours and I'll be happy for ya. And it's not that I like ya, more because my ways of fun might be a little too much for ya." She listened to Annabelle and the woman, known as Abby speak. She wasn't too fond of this strange woman, she didn't know anything about her. "Before we be heading anywhere near the Captain, I have a few questions for ya. Where'd you come from & what's your motive?" She asked, eyeing her up and down. She was protective of her crew, something she would say the Captain has rubbed off on her. She was simply looking out for them not wanting to see anyone hurt. sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Moe hummed as she continued her joyus jaunt through the port town, stopping every now and then to look at the wares of the stalls set up. One store, however, caught her eye as she passed. Looking through the window, it was full of books and nicknacks and- to her glee- maps. She took a breath, before grinning madly and rushing in, straight to the maps. As she was looking through them, a middle aged man walked over to her, hands clasped behind his back.
"Liking our collection, I see?" He mused, eyeing her up and down. Moe took a glance at him, before returning her eyes to the pile of maps.
"They're very nice looking, but most of these are very common. And if not common, very poorly made." She said back, sniffing to make a point. "this one! Its of a very off route island, but its so very inaccurate!" She stated, and pulled the rucksack off her back, taking out a very simple map. It had no words on it, but had a vauge familiar shape of an island on it- one not unlike the island on the shop's map.
"This is one I'm making off a master map I have back on the ship. See the differences?" She pointed to various places. "how much were you selling this for?"
"Five gold." He said it confidently, nodding as if to make his point. Moe cringed, making a 'tsk' sound.
"I'll give you a single gold."
"Wh-what? No!" The girl shrugged, putting the map back.
"Alright, suit yourself." She turned to walk past the man, only to have him stop her by the shoulder.
"One gold, five silver."
"Deal." Minutes later, Moe moved out of the shop with her new map, grinning widely. "sucker. That fake map I made to set him off of the trail worked perfectly! This is exactly what I've been looking for!" She muttered it, smilling, before pressing her lips together.
"Still, five gold. What a price!" She shook her head, rolling the map up and placing it in her bag, just as she made it to the ship.

Abby sneered slightly. That guy was the First Mate? She chuckled a bit and shook her head, sighing towards the end of her laugh as she raised one gloved hand to her face, "aye... an introduction if you please."

A casual glance was given to the other... somewhat more chipper redhead before she lowered her hand from her face, resting the thumbs of both hands in one of the two belts that hung around her hips, laying beneath her long coat but over a black vest and puffy white blouse with a low cut neckline that was accentuated by an assortment of silver chains in various sizes carrying different little shiny baubles and molded symbols, "the soona, the betta."

sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice
Navi Norwa
She gave a kind smile to Verona,"I'd eat you up in a heart beat, but I'm just a teasing. You'll find that girl of yours and I'll be happy for ya. And it's not that I like ya, more because my ways of fun might be a little too much for ya." She listened to Annabelle and the woman, known as Abby speak. She wasn't too fond of this strange woman, she didn't know anything about her. "Before we be heading anywhere near the Captain, I have a few questions for ya. Where'd you come from & what's your motive?" She asked, eyeing her up and down. She was protective of her crew, something she would say the Captain has rubbed off on her. She was simply looking out for them not wanting to see anyone hurt. sitanomoto sitanomoto Verona Mystice Verona Mystice
Annabelle was about to answer when Navi spoke up, and she knew that she should have asked Abby those exact questions. She was quite trusting, and it was one of her faults.
Annabelle liked Abby up and down, assessing her mentally. She had told Annabelle to keep her voice down. Someone who was out for an advantage wouldn't have done that, but then again Annabelle didn't know much about motives, and she wasn't the best judge of them.

She listened to Annabelle and the woman, known as Abby speak. She wasn't too fond of this strange woman, she didn't know anything about her. "Before we be heading anywhere near the Captain, I have a few questions for ya. Where'd you come from & what's your motive?" She asked, eyeing her up and down. She was protective of her crew, something she would say the Captain has rubbed off on her. She was simply looking out for them not wanting to see anyone hurt.

Abby's gaze turned from the woman she had addressed to the one beside her, gray eyes turning away after a moment as her cheek bulged out slightly from the pressure her tongue placed against the inside while she thought before turning back to the woman, "I coome froom The Bloody Sun docked oot in tha arba," she stated plainly. Of course if they wanted to check, they'd need to do it soon since it was pretty likely that the ship wouldn't be out there for long.

She then leaned against the counter and narrowed her eyes on her interrogator. She thought her motive was relatively obvious. She had approached the redhead after she had loudly been speaking of treasure and then asked for an introduction to the Captain and introduced herself, but she'd play along, "well.... treasure."

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto

Collin gave a charismatic grin at the Captain's dismissal. "With pleasure," he replied, and then he was off, first climbing back to the top deck of the ship and then leaping off the side, letting his wings glide him back down to land so he could finally get around to starting up some trouble.
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Abby's gaze turned from the woman she had addressed to the one beside her, gray eyes turning away after a moment as her cheek bulged out slightly from the pressure her tongue placed against the inside while she thought before turning back to the woman, "I coome froom The Bloody Sun docked oot in tha arba," she stated plainly. Of course if they wanted to check, they'd need to do it soon since it was pretty likely that the ship wouldn't be out there for long.

She then leaned against the counter and narrowed her eyes on her interrogator. She thought her motive was relatively obvious. She had approached the redhead after she had loudly been speaking of treasure and then asked for an introduction to the Captain and introduced herself, but she'd play along, "well.... treasure."

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady sitanomoto sitanomoto
"Well, I'm gonna go meet the captain! See you guys!" With that, Verona ran off and got on the ship, looking for the captain.
Annabelle waved at Verona as she left, and then looked at Abby with a raised eyebrow. "Hm." She said, staring Abby dead in the face and assessing her. "I can take you to see the captain. Navi?" Annabelle said, turning to the Navigator. "What do you think?"

Collin gave a charismatic grin at the Captain's dismissal. "With pleasure," he replied, and then he was off, first climbing back to the top deck of the ship and then leaping off the side, letting his wings glide him back down to land so he could finally get around to starting up some trouble.
sitanomoto sitanomoto
SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Gizaira Gizaira
Captain Jackson huffed in annoyance at the lack of Cabin boy. "ALEXANDER!!!" She yelled, then waited a couple of seconds before realizing that he wasn't going to come and she was going to have to get him herself. "Ganymede, watch the prisoner while I go find that damned cabin boy." She said, and she stormed up the stairs. Once more at the top of her lungs, she called out her Cabin boy's name. "BY THE GODS ALEXANDER COLTON GET YOUR THRICE-BE-DAMNED BLOODY ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!" Patience was not a trait Captain Jackson exercised often. When she wanted something done, she wanted it done there and then. Anything that took a long time when it could be done now was trying to her, and she hated waiting.

Verona searched for a while before jumping at the sound of Capt. Jackson yelling. She ran towards the noise and saw the captain. She waved energetically when close enough for her to be seen. "Ahoy, new captain!" She called with a smile on her face.

Captain Jackson huffed in annoyance at the lack of Cabin boy. "ALEXANDER!!!" She yelled, then waited a couple of seconds before realizing that he wasn't going to come and she was going to have to get him herself. "Ganymede, watch the prisoner while I go find that damned cabin boy." She said, and she stormed up the stairs. Once more at the top of her lungs, she called out her Cabin boy's name. "BY THE GODS ALEXANDER COLTON GET YOUR THRICE-BE-DAMNED BLOODY ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!" Patience was not a trait Captain Jackson exercised often. When she wanted something done, she wanted it done there and then. Anything that took a long time when it could be done now was trying to her, and she hated waiting.

Alexander, who had previously been messing with some weird trinket that he had found while cleaning a few minutes ago jumped when he heard the captain's voice boom throughout the entire ship. The tone of her voice and how loud she was had been petrifying anyway but the fact she was calling for him made the young boy even more terrified than he probably would of been if she had been yelling for any of the other crew members.

Quickly, he jumped up from where he was sitting a moment ago and rushed to where the captain was as quickly as he could. He was in such a big rush that he hadn't even greeted the people that had returned like he should of (he probably would later though) and ended up bumping into another person by accident ( Verona Mystice Verona Mystice ).

Usually he would apologize but upon seeing the captain upset he tensed and became extremely uneasy. He quickly made his presence known to her by stammering out a few words "Um...Y-You called ma'am?" he said in a loud enough voice to be heard but nowhere shouting level. In the back of his mind he wondered what he had done and when he had done it. He hadn't gone on any of his ''adventures'' recently so it couldn't be anything to do with his tendency to explore everything. Well, he probably wouldn't be wondering for too long since he would more than likely be hearing about it in a few moments.

Alexander, who had previously been messing with some weird trinket that he had found while cleaning a few minutes ago jumped when he heard the captain's voice boom throughout the entire ship. The tone of her voice and how loud she was had been petrifying anyway but the fact she was calling for him made the young boy even more terrified than he probably would of been if she had been yelling for any of the other crew members.

Quickly, he jumped up from where he was sitting a moment ago and rushed to where the captain was as quickly as he could. He was in such a big rush that he hadn't even greeted the people that had returned like he should of (he probably would later though) and ended up bumping into another person by accident ( Verona Mystice Verona Mystice ).

Usually he would apologize but upon seeing the captain upset he tensed and became extremely uneasy. He quickly made his presence known to her by stammering out a few words "Um...Y-You called ma'am?" he said in a loud enough voice to be heard but nowhere shouting level. In the back of his mind he wondered what he had done and when he had done it. He hadn't gone on any of his ''adventures'' recently so it couldn't be anything to do with his tendency to explore everything. Well, he probably wouldn't be wondering for too long since he would more than likely be hearing about it in a few moments.
"It's about damned time you showed up! Where have you been, boy?" Jackson crossed her arms and glared at the timid child before softening just a tad. "I need you to bring the Prisoner food and fresh water. Fresh, Mind you lad. Saltwater would give that demon something to use to break out. Don't worry, I'll not be keelhauling your sorry hide yet. I haven't found a replacement cabin boy." She grinned and winked at Alex to show she was joking. "And and after you do that you can go and explore if ya'd like. But take your dagger an' be back before midnight. You aren't old enough to be wandering Arturas by yourself any later than that."
With that, Jackson turned to Verona and nodded. "You're our Carpenter, aye?"

Moe jumped as she heard the captain calling for Alexander, and decided it wasn't safe to on board if the captain was in a bad mood. She spun on her heel, only to notice Collin swooping down off the boat. She grinned, waving vigerously and bouncing over to the winged man.
"Oi, Collin! What you off to do?" She questioned, wondering if she could or should tag along, knowing the first mate.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Collin winced as he heard the angry cry for Alexander from behind him- poor kid. Then Collin was about to steer back towards the tavern he had visited earlier when he was spotted by another crew member.
"Greetings, Miss Moe." Collin bowed theatrically. "I was right about to head off for a bit of drinking, women, and a touch of both. If you care to join me, we can focus a bit on the first of the three, unless you'd be interested in the second and third as well." He winked.
Jecklyn Jecklyn

Navi Norwa
The lass simply have a hmph, before her emerald eyes keened towards Anna. She gave her response,"I'll be staying here a bit longer. Take care and tell the Captain hello for me." She gave a farewell nod to Abby, before turning her attention on to buying more drinks. Her thoughts on that angel of a first mate. She couldn't help, but be tangled beneath the sheets with him. She wanted him all to herself, too as dragons specifically a dragoness, didn't like to share. sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Collin winced as he heard the angry cry for Alexander from behind him- poor kid. Then Collin was about to steer back towards the tavern he had visited earlier when he was spotted by another crew member.
"Greetings, Miss Moe." Collin bowed theatrically. "I was right about to head off for a bit of drinking, women, and a touch of both. If you care to join me, we can focus a bit on the first of the three, unless you'd be interested in the second and third as well." He winked.
Jecklyn Jecklyn
Navi Norwa
The lass simply have a hmph, before her emerald eyes keened towards Anna. She gave her response,"I'll be staying here a bit longer. Take care and tell the Captain hello for me." She gave a farewell nod to Abby, before turning her attention on to buying more drinks. Her thoughts on that angel of a first mate. She couldn't help, but be tangled beneath the sheets with him. She wanted him all to herself, too as dragons specifically a dragoness, didn't like to share. sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Moe jumped as she heard the captain calling for Alexander, and decided it wasn't safe to on board if the captain was in a bad mood. She spun on her heel, only to notice Collin swooping down off the boat. She grinned, waving vigerously and bouncing over to the winged man.
"Oi, Collin! What you off to do?" She questioned, wondering if she could or should tag along, knowing the first mate.

Collinbu98 Collinbu98

Annabelle nodded and smiled. "Great! Follow me, Abby." She stood and walked out of the tavern, again being careful not to catch the eye of the three thugs in the corner. Her satchel was swinging back and forth on her arm and as she adjusted the strap she spotted Collin and Moe jist outside. "Collin! Moe! I have something for each of you! Wait here Abby, please, " She said, jogging over for a moment and digging through the bag of supplies and gifts for her other crewmates. "Moe, I know how you lost your Sextant overoard a couple of weeks ago, so......" She pulled out her gift for the Mapmaker and held it out to her with a shy smile. "I, ah..... I got you a new one, and an apple to go with it." It was a shiny brass, and looked brand new, and the apple was a deep red. Annabelle really cared about her Crewmates, Abby would witness, and made sure to learn exactly what each one favored.
"
And Collin, for you....." She handed Moe the Sextant and apple with a shy smile and then rummaged through her bag. "I got you a bottle of wine. A fruity wine, too." She handed him the bottle and smiled. "I gotta take Abby to see we the captain, so I'll catch up with you later!" She said, smiling brightly and then Jogging back to Abby. "Alright, now we can go see Captain Jackson." She said and then began to walk towards the ship. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
sextplath1.jpg

Abby quirked an amused smirk towards the Dragoness as she released her haughty little sound. She appeared unperturbed and delivered the same indifferent type nod to the female before she turned to follow the redhead. The three thugs paused in their conversation as they watched the two women exit the pub before hunching back over their table.

Once the two were outside and Abby was asked to wait, she obliged, her hands swiftly tossing the tail of her long coat behind her as open palms covered in brown leather were placed on either of her hips. She intently watched the interaction of the trio, her face marked by a set seriousness as she hid her disbelief of Collin being the First Mate of the crew she was aiming to join. Compared with her mother's First, he had a certain... well apparent lack of seriousness. Of course they weren't at sea at the moment so for all she knew, he could be the most serious of them all when it really came down to it. Her posture slouched slightly, her hips shifting to press to the right as her delicate features softened into a smile, her eyes remaining fixed on Collin for a moment as she mused on his personality.

The smile that rested on her darkly stained lips died down some as her guide returned and she gave a nod, "aye... by tha way... I don' believe I caught yer name?"

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Jecklyn Jecklyn sitanomoto sitanomoto

Abby quirked an amused smirk towards the Dragoness as she released her haughty little sound. She appeared unperturbed and delivered the same indifferent type nod to the female before she turned to follow the redhead. The three thugs paused in their conversation as they watched the two women exit the pub before hunching back over their table.

Once the two were outside and Abby was asked to wait, she obliged, her hands swiftly tossing the tail of her long coat behind her as open palms covered in brown leather were placed on either of her hips. She intently watched the interaction of the trio, her face marked by a set seriousness as she hid her disbelief of Collin being the First Mate of the crew she was aiming to join. Compared with her mother's First, he had a certain... well apparent lack of seriousness. Of course they weren't at sea at the moment so for all she knew, he could be the most serious of them all when it really came down to it. Her posture slouched slightly, her hips shifting to press to the right as her delicate features softened into a smile, her eyes remaining fixed on Collin for a moment as she mused on his personality.

The smile that rested on her darkly stained lips died down some as her guide returned and she gave a nod, "aye... by tha way... I don' believe I caught yer name?"

Black Forest MLady Black Forest MLady Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Jecklyn Jecklyn sitanomoto sitanomoto
Verona searched for a while before jumping at the sound of Capt. Jackson yelling. She ran towards the noise and saw the captain. She waved energetically when close enough for her to be seen. "Ahoy, new captain!" She called with a smile on her face.
"My name? Oh, I'm Annabelle Lee. Cap'n calls me Goldenheart. I'm the ship's Recordkeeper and scholar." Annabelle said, smiling at Abby as they boarded the ship, pasing Verona. She spotted the captain talking to Alex and she smiled. "Ahoy Captain!" She said, as the Captain sent off the small blonde boy.
"Goldenheart," Jackson said with a half smile, then noticed Abby behind the Redhead. The captain's hand immediately went to her hip. It looked like a casual gesture, but on her hip was her cutlass, and she was ready to draw it if need be. "Who'd ya bring aboard?"
"This is Abby Cross, Cap'n. She said she's looking for a crew."
"Hm." Jackson's demeanor changed slightly, her eyes narrowing as she stood up striaght. Jackson was 6 foot 1, towering above most others, and her prowess on the sea was known by many. "Tell me, Abby Cross," she said, crossing her arms and becoming the imposing figure that Annabelle had seen so many times. "What makes ye keen to board my ship?"

Abby nodded in acknowledgement to Goldenheart's introduction and continued to follow her silently as they boarded the ship. She took a keen interest in the ship, her gaze drifting about as she took note of everything from how securely their riggings were set to the type of wood used for the deck and how well it was maintained. She casually memorized the faces of those they passed as they moved on towards the Captain and once they met her, Abby's gazed intently skimmed her from head to toe before quirking a smile that could be said to be friendly as Goldenheart made the introductions.

Abby responded in a confident and somewhat casual but respectful tone when Jackson addressed her, "aye Captain Jackson... if I were ta be honest with ye, I'd tell ye I was booted from me mum's ship joost this day an' I'll be landlocked withaout a crew that'll take me on," Abby couldn't resist mentioning her mom, it was so strange that she had never met this woman but she could be a young doppleganger of her own mother, just with a lot less hair. Even her height was spot on, granted her mother was also missing a leg and was a lot less glamorous and much more battle worn on account of her age, "though, befittin' tha situation, I overheard yer mate 'ere," she gestured with a nod of her head to Goldenheart, "talkin' aboot treasure and it sparked me interest."

All in all, she was completely honest and her steady posture and and lack of stammering or pausing in thought for the proper words could attest to that much had Jackson a keen eye for such things.

sitanomoto sitanomoto

Ganymede finished writing the enchantment, and held out a hand as he spoke some incantations to finalize it. The runes shone blue, but the glow was only visible to the eyes of a magician. Satisfied, he returned to the upper deck, where the captain was talking to a stranger, presumably another stray picked up by Annabelle, who was standing nearby.
"Annabelle, I'd appreciate it if you could put your ink somewhere else," Ganymede said. "Honestly, I thought you would've learned after that time I used it for a waterproofing spell and the ship almost sank. Also, Captain, I finished the enchantment. Going back out."

sitanomoto sitanomoto Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back