• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pirate Siren Adventure

Hi there! I'm Bratsche and I'm 21 years old. This is going to be a very specific thread so if you want further information on me, I suggest you check out my more general post.

I have a character that I want to develop more:

she has a Pinterest board and Spotify Playlist upon request.

Ulyssa Pierta
Pirate Siren
Bisexual

Ulyssa is very outgoing. She loves taking the lead when working in groups but can also be very tough. She doesn't allow others to talk down to her as if she were something lesser. This is an attitude that has gotten her into trouble many times throughout her life. But she is also very loyal and a great friend who is always there when those she loves need her. If one of them asked her to kill a man she probably would without a doubt.

That said, Ulyssa is also very stubborn. Once her mind is set on an idea, it is not easy to get her to change her mind. In fact, it's nearly impossible. She might even go to great lengths of scheming and lying just to prove that whatever decision she made was the correct one for herself. Ulyssa loves to sing, drink and get into fights. Especially with men who think they can take what they want without so much as asking.
She can be nice but she usually won’t be. Being nice is so boring!
“Get drunk, fight a**holes, f*ck bitches.”

Ulyssa is quite large by human standards. She stands at about 6'8 and has long, beautiful, blonde hair which is usually tied back in a braid (Or depending on the point in her life and her occupation, cut very closely to the head). She is built quite "manly" with broad shoulders and large feet and hands. Her head is very square resulting in a very pronounced jaw line. Due to her manly appearance, Ulyssa has been able to disguise as a male many times in her life with the correct binding of her large breasts. Her eyes are small and dark, brows are prominent and lips are thin, once again "manly". This is the look the woman prefers when out of the water. She tends to gravitate toward pants, leathers and boots. Dresses are not something she ever enjoyed much. One would not describe her as beautiful or pretty…

What I'm looking for is:

a character to play out her backstory with, which is still open for a lot of discussion and creativity for the most part. We would be writing the story of a young siren who leaves her home to travel and adventure around the world. She somehow gets mixed up with sailors or pirates (maybe she disguises herself as a boy to get onto a ship or wins a bet with a ship's captain to let her be part of the crew... or something else) and goes on adventures with them. She finds her love of drinking, fighting and eventually a human who will father her child (doesn’t have to be your character). We can discuss how far we will go and when we'll start but eventually Ulyssa's sisters try to hunt her down to kill her and her "abomination" child so she has to turn to a sea witch for help.

Ulyssa is a real tough one. She is not a lady and she is NOT nice or lovey dovey but she is really fun.

I like to have side stories going on, build up to the goal romance which could include all sorts of drama.

I am a huge fan of OOC chat and would love to get to know my partner. I prefer to use Discord for OOC chat.

If you're interested and we feel like we really want to commit to this story, I would love to share my Ulyssa Playlist and her Pinterest board!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back