Other Pictures you find creepy, and why?

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hi guys, Moonie here.

I'm in a weird sort of mood, where all I wanna do is creep myself out. So, I decided after looking through some creepy pictures that I'd create this, what pictures creep
you out and why?

I do look forward to your replies! So I'll start

1rIp4Oa.jpg
This is pretty creepy, dead eyes and sinister looking smiles. Honestly, the Lisa creeps me out the most. I just can't place my finger on why.

AMLliRM.jpg
This is my last one for now, just, honestly, the way she smiles and shit is fucking creepy. And your imagination can really run wild on this, who's in there with her? Is there anyone in there? Is anyone dead? You know, the normal questions

uncanny_graph_blog.jpg

This is Regina Kay Walters. She was kidnapped by a trucker and killed moments after he took this photo. The details are quite grisly.

The-Final-Moments-Of-Regina-Kay-Walters-600x571.jpg

I think most of the pictures I've seen from the 1800s or way back in the day have a certain level of creepiness to them. All the pictures I have seen of families none are smiling and it's a general foreboding feeling associated with it. I have no idea what is going on in this photo but yeah got the chills looking at it.
daaeed9889ffbaa438becd8a645cd47b--scary-photos-creepy-pictures.jpg

I think back then, a lot of families actually took a last picture with their dead relatives. I believe that's what is happening there. Creepy at though

I think back then, a lot of families actually took a last picture with their dead relatives. I believe that's what is happening there. Creepy at though

Those who could afford them did. But you have to be careful with what folks online claim to be mortuary photos-- some are just of live people.

All of this makes me happy.
2-wierd-alabama-025jpg-43583fb8bffc763c.jpg

12-annetta-boullemet-church-stjpg-174facfe93f99ed8.jpg

12desktop-1415303001.jpg

6ea1eef084cbef441217182c22b2d2d2.jpg

Also, don't get me started on the dead of Mt. Everest.

Pripyat Amusement Park
8197441849_f5313cb1d8_b.jpg

They say that if you listen closely enough, you can hear a muffled cheeki breeki in the distance.

myrtles1.jpg

Myrtles Plantation. Apparently it is haunted. I don't know nor do I want to find out but I just get another uneasy feeling about it. It's about six hours away from me.

original.jpg

Old/abandoned houses are my passion. My town is filled with them; just gives a sort of nostalgic feeling. But when I lived in the South, there were all sorts of houses from the Victorian era. There was a particular road my family took sometimes and we passed these two houses that I was just drawn to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back