• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Picture Perfect Memories | ooc

Last edited:
Ooh, have fun! Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :^)
Thanks! Ha yeah except for that Mayweather McGregor match that shook the sports world.

u k i y o u k i y o Hey I'm kinda still in Vegas...we extended a day. Around what day will the rp start though (to give the others and I an idea)?

Sorry I haven't established relationships yet, I been busy with school and doctor appointments over my health , I will try to establish some when I get home.

So got my wisdom teeth pulled out earlier (Yes, I'm temporarily beating chipmunks at their own chubby cheek game). I've been high the whole day from general anesthesia and nauseating from the antibiotics and pain relievers.

That being said, I'll finish the few relationships left for Ryan and Robin tomorrow as soon as I can. Y'all can start rping ahead if I start lagging due to this situation. Hope you all understand. Thanks

Sorry I haven't established relationships yet, I been busy with school and doctor appointments over my health , I will try to establish some when I get home.
I hope your appointments went well c:
So got my wisdom teeth pulled out earlier (Yes, I'm temporarily beating chipmunks at their own chubby cheek game). I've been high the whole day from general anesthesia and nauseating from the antibiotics and pain relievers.

That being said, I'll finish the few relationships left for Ryan and Robin tomorrow as soon as I can. Y'all can start rping ahead if I start lagging due to this situation. Hope you all understand. Thanks
Well that certainly sounds like fun

As long as you've both established all the relationships with your characters and talked to the others about them (so both sides of the conversation know what's going on) I'm okay if you don't add it into the character sheet before you start to role play. Just make sure that you are able to get the relationships into the character sheets sooner rather than later (so that it's fair to the others).

Kay, for the most part I can say I'm ready for this. Just waiting on 2 people. Other than that, my CS is complete sir/ma'am

That moment when you don't know how to BBcode like everyone else..
You could go over to the BBcode center and use a free one. The put the code in a spoiler, you just copy/paste and then fill in info ^_^

You could go over to the BBcode center and use a free one. The put the code in a spoiler, you just copy/paste and then fill in info ^_^
Oh cool thanks I'll try that. Just got to edit my post since

Ryan: Marcy beat me to mom!

Just gonna be completely honest right now. I've only been to an airport once and I was only eight at the time...

Also planning to do a time skip when everyone gets on the plane (So that the rp doesn't die).

I'm posting now TT TT
Sorry I take so longgg.

Also everyone due to unseen consequences, I will be temporarily playing Mari, my sister's character and also establishing relationships today.

Also Ollier, @V E LL E I T Y 's character will be late arriving due to personal reasons. I thought it be helpful to update everyone so you guys can understand why these two characters are late.

apolla apolla
illicit illicit
Xanto Xanto
erzulie erzulie
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
@Zenosyne
lyn. lyn.
u k i y o u k i y o (Even though you already know what's going on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back