• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pic.ture Per.fect Mem.ories

Hopefully you can find a way Nessie! She can tag along with Ave or something D:

NessieAlways said:
So... notifications stopped for me =S
I'm going to try and jump back in, but I think my character is in a position right now where she isn't contributing much to the story.

If I can't find a wait to have her contribute then I might have to back out.

I'll try my best to bring her back in though!
Welcome back Nessie! Since there isn't much interaction with your character, she could attend the party by herself or with her friend and we can include her from there. But that's up to you!

Hey all! So I've pretty busy recently but I can slowly see the light by the end of the week. If we have enough interest (i.e. Those who want to reboot this) I can make an interest thread by Friday and see where it goes from there? What do you all think and who's still around?

Yay, can't wait! I have a bunch of roleplays but I really, really want to join this! And this time, I'll definitely be here! (*U*)(^U^)

Alright! Sweet. So whoever liked my post/mentioned their interest will automatically get a spot. So you guys can keep/update your characters or make new ones, up to you. I'll post an interest thread on Friday :) .

Sure. If everyone I tag can just give me a quick reply on their thoughts, I can start a second IC on here and we can just restart. How does that sound?

Okay awesome! I'm going to either make a second IC or start a new post on the current IC. I'll decide once I get home.

Alright. We're going to skip ahead and say everyone is going to attend the party or is already there. My guy will be already there but you guys can decide what you wanna do. Maybe the male trio went together or I can set up a post for them if you'd like.

@Kingly and @Antlered punk I'm going to have the guys there already then. I'll set up a scene and we'll go from there. The girls can either be there with them or they're heading there together. I'll leave that up to you guys. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kingly

I know Hunter wanted to go after Eva, but since she's not here anymore, you can either write up another target or just wing it.

@Sasil @shygirl3 @Chamomile

You can have the girls arrive together, whoever can post first and lead the direction. Maybe they can meet up with the guys and see what happens?

@Antlered punk

I sort of set something up for Pierce, feel free to shoot Xav down though. LOL

I think I got everyone? Feel free to change up the plans or throw a curveball. c;

I'm on right now, I can make a post for the girls (even though technically Abby was at the party when we left off ages ago). I'll just pretend that she wasn't and start a post :)

I'm so excited that this is back up and running!

Chamomile said:
I'm writing up a post right now. ( :) )(> :D ) Should I be concerned about relationships? @FirePolaris
Awesomeee! Well we'll just go with the original relationships if you still remember them. I can pull them up later if you guys like. I believe Hunter, Pierce, and Xav are really close since they knew each other for a while.

Actually I think just for the remaining people, they all get along pretty well. Correct me if I'm wrong though. And if I still remember correctly, I think Xav likes Madeleine and she has no idea.

Edit: Man it's been a while. I'll go gather all the relationships actually. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
FirePolaris said:
Awesomeee! Well we'll just go with the original relationships if you still remember them. I can pull them up later if you guys like. I believe Hunter, Pierce, and Xav are really close since they knew each other for a while.
I do! Sorta. But I don't remember a Hunter.

FirePolaris said:
Actually I think just for the remaining people, they all get along pretty well. Correct me if I'm wrong though. And if I still remember correctly, I think Xav likes Madeleine and she has no idea.
Oh yeah! I remember reading that! Yup.

FirePolaris said:
Edit: Man it's been a while. I'll go gather all the relationships actually. LOL
Woo-hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back