• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container]padding: 2.5vh; width: 460px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin: 135px 0 0 -135px; width: 380px; height: 110px; background: #e0eff5; position: absolute; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; line-height: 110px; z-index: 10; border: 6px double #87c0cd; outline: 10px solid #e0eff5; color: #113f67; transform: rotate(-90deg); font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=main]padding: 30px; margin-top: -10px; width: 270px; height: 352px; margin-left: 140px; background: #e0eff5; position: absolute;[/class] [class=tabcontainer]padding: 15px; position: absolute; top: 30px; width: 240px; height: 322px; background-color: white; background-image: url("https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/wavecut.png");[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: -10px; margin-top: 410px; height: 40px; width: 480px; background: #e0eff5;[/class] [class=tab]width: 92px; height: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #113f67; transition: all .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 18px; color: #226597; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=circle]height: 5px; width: 5px; margin-top: 17.5px; background-color: #87c0cd; border-radius: 50%;[/class] [class=heading]margin-top: -10px;font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: right; color: #113f67;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; width: 258px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; color: #3c4245;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #226597; font-size: 18px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"] [div class=title]phoenix rising.[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the plot.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]WELCOME TO PHOENIX RISING! YOUR RACE IS ___ AND YOUR CLASS _____ YOU HAVE STARTED IN THE CITY, 'BLOOMINGSUN', AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOUR STARTER 1000 GOLD PIECES ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE PHOENIX RISING BETA In rural Japan, a small company enlisted over one thousand people to beta test their new game, Phoenix Rising, an mmorpg set in the fantasy world of Waclya. That's all these beta testers could remember before they were shoved into this online world with no way to escape. Except, there is one. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the lore.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]A large building on the edge of the map, only available by driving a ship to the port. The players hear whispers from the NPCs about it, how it's the key to everything you could ever want. How winning it could grant you anything you desire. But it's only available to the strongest teams and factions. This RP is about the Renegades. An up and coming faction led by a strong willed player with a big secret. Their mission is to free everyone from this hell, even if the games own players turn against them. So if you couldn't tell, a bunch of people get brought into this online world. It's kind of like SAO, where they die in real life if they die in game. It will be action packed and have lots of drama, and we can do whatever we want with the plot per your suggestions. Romance is fine, I'm not against it, but that's not solely what the rp is about. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the rules.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][ 01. ] No god modding. Everyone has flaws. [ 02. ] No drama outside of this roleplay. You'll be kicked immediately. [ 03. ] I need active participation. It's needed to keep the story rolling, so please be active. I won't ask for more then one or two posts a week from you, i'm busy as well so I get it. [ 04. ] Use discord. I'll be using it for OOC, and it's where I'll be announcing the cs due date. It's a lot easier to use for me then the forums. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the extras.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]I will be adding races and classes as we get people, but just think basic RPG classes and races I will allow you all to come up with yourselves, so I don't dictate what your character should look like. I also will add more lore about the map if there is interest.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]
[div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab5"][/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back