• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Phobia

Should superpowers be a thing in this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)

Phobia

Don't
Dear _____,

I am pleased to inform you that you (among a limited number of candidates!) are being offered full admittance into Sibyl Academy. You have been chosen specifically because of the confidence we have in your potential for success, as well as one or more unique qualities that may have made past efforts at a proper, standard education difficult. Sibyl Academy is proud to have the staff and resources available to cater to your specific needs, and we make it our mission for you to achieve greatness by the end of your academic career.

Enclosed within are instructions on how to complete the 'Fast Application' process online on our website. Included along is a brochure offering a glimpse of our expansive grounds, detailing the impressive educational history of the Academy, and lists the housing and meal plans available for potential students.

We hope to see you for our Fall Orientation in July, and will be waiting for your application.

Sincerely,

Headmaster Irvin Harrington
Be
He stood in front of a large window overlooking the path leading to the main Academy building, watching the first of the students for this semester arrive. He wrung his hands together behind his back the longer he looked at them. Defective, the voice in his head whispered, and it was right. They were all defective. None of them were normal, or acted the way they were supposed to. It wasn't right. It made his skin crawl, thinking of their defects. It was okay though, because by the end of the year they would all be dead, and they wouldn't bother him anymore.
Afraid
You have a phobia that prevents you from functioning normally in society. Such as Haphephobia (the fear of touch) so bad that a simple pat on the shoulder by a teacher sends you into a panic attack, or enochlophobia (fear of crowds) so bad that you have to be homeschooled. You've done everything therapy and medication, but nothing ever works. One day you get a letter from an Academy that you've never heard of that claims to be able to adapt to your phobia. It's worth a shot, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, do you have space for one more? I see you already have a bunch of players, so I just thought I'd ask.

Hi, are you still accepting characters? I've been searching for my first RP here and this really peaked my interest. Hope I'm not too late.

YanaAi said:
Hi, are you still accepting characters? I've been searching for my first RP here and this really peaked my interest. Hope I'm not too late.
You're not too late. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back