• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Elliott Quinn
Elliott spun around at the sound of a newcomers voice. A male with impressive hair had appeared through a portal- another magic-user. The new figure asked them if they could keep down the noise. His tone was a mixture of jokey and serious, which Elliott understood.

His eyes glowed blue and he muttered an incantation in Enochian, a language he had learned from his time with John Constantine. Steven had been less than approving of John's methods, but he couldn't deny the results. A tennis ball sizes blob of transparent energy appeared between his hands and grew rapidly outwards until it encased the whole alley and everyone in it. A cold shock went through anyone it touched but the feeling vanished just as quickly as it had appeared. As the energy field grew, his eyes lost their pupils and turned fully blue.

Elliott turned to the newcomer "sorry about the noise. I've put up a soundproofing field now, so you can work uninterrupted, because things are probably only going to get louder. And I understand the whole can't do ass-kicking during work hours. But knowing my luck well meet again."

Demonhunter Demonhunter (Azriel) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (Zaria) DCGirl DCGirl (Jon)

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily was surprised that one girl and her brother are part of the famous Wayne family considering they are some of the richest people on the entire planet. She walks with the group to the garage and then smiles when she hears the part about traveling with the arrows. "Oh you want to use me as your secret weapons against these bad guys by having me hide on one of your arrows so I can hit them with a surprise attack." Emily lifts up her goggles and walks over to Hawkeye. "This is going to so much fun". Emily kisses Hawkeye on the check.

Emily face goes a bit red after she realized she just kissed her new crush's check. Emily begins to mentally tell herself that a kiss on the check doesn't really count as a first kiss. "Sorry got a little caught up in the moment, it's just you're so cute and I got a bit excited about all the cool hero stuff we are going to be doing soon". She awkwardly takes a couple steps back and pulls her goggles back down before stinking down to about two and a half inches tall. "Hmm... just place me where you want me, I don't want to accidently touch any of your safety features".

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake)

Grace Wayne

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"quote here"
tags:

Grace had spent the day in the danger room with a few classes helping them with formation, stance and power combination. She also helped out with them getting over their nerves. These teams where what they were called X-Men Junior teams, they would go out with two or three of the senior members on low danger missions. She was impressed with a few students she saw and was pretty sure if they stayed they would make amazing X-Men. She understood that it wasn't for everyone, she understood that some people wanted other things out of life. She wanted to do something good for the world before she took over her mother's company since she knew how much time that would take up. Emma never did X-Things anymore, she didn't even pop into the Christmas party they did every year.

Bruce and Emma didn't really celebrate Christmas. Sure they put up a tree, gave rather expensive gifts and did a meal but they didn't go to church or even visit people. Grace would often make Damian come with her to visit the Kent's and Stark's since they grew up with their children and enjoyed being around them. Why she was thinking about Christmas right now was beyond her, she just knew she didn't want to end up like her mom in regards to her social life. She had finished up her classes for the day, changed out of her X-Uniform and into leggings and a sundress, she put on her necklace that Damian had given her when she was around ten, it was gold with the word Prodigy on it. The necklace was where she took her code name form.

She decided to drive into the city and hit up a coffee shop so she could relax without a student finding her and study. The practical side of physiology was easy it was the memorizing historical things about it that was hard. While her mother and father where geniuses, that gene skipped her. She could just read the teachers mind for the answers, and on some test she was wildly tempted too but she didn't like being that dishonest and violating another like that. She had a code of ethics which her mother did not agree with, she thought that Grace was being too nice about it, but she didn't care as it made her feel better. She opened her textbook and started looking through it idly, wishing she was a genius.

(Open for anyone to jump in)
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
To say Cliff was confused would be an understatement. This new girl was an enigma. She seemed so positive, a trait that most who worked in the hero line tended to lose pretty quickly. There were, of course, the exceptions to the rule, but Cliff wasn't one of them.

Cliff had figured that Emily was a bubbly, possibly touchy-feely person, but hadn't quite expected what had happened after she spoke. Emily kissed her on the cheek, seemingly forgetting that everyone else was there. Cliff luckily didn't blush easily, so that was in her favour. And then Emily realised what she had done, and stepped backwards blushing. This kid clearly had no filter whatsoever, blurting out that she thought Cliff was very cute and got caught up in the moment as an excuse. That was a first. Most people tended to stay away from Cliff due to her prickly exterior, but Emily hadn't been around long enough to see that. And in the entire time shed worked with Heroes for Hire and the Avnegsr, shed enevr once said anything about her sexuality or any relationships. Cliff ant quite sure what to think of Emily at this moment in time, but one thing was for sure, this was going to be interesting.

But the kid did mention an idea that could work. Shooting her from an arrow. She could do that, she knew that Clint had done it before, and even had special arrows made. But then again Clint and Cliff had arrows for everything. Cliff turned and opened up the storage of her bike, revealing a whole arsenal of arrows, all neatly arranged in special holsters.

She reached in, rooting around and pulled out an arrow with a tag of green tape just below the fletching. She felt a twinge of sadness as she looked at the word written in messy writing on the label. It was written in Clint's handwriting and said simply "Lang". As she pulled put the arrow she said "I'm guessing you saw that video of my..." she paused, looked at the handwriting, her eyes saddening for the briefest second before she continued "the other Hawkeye shooting one of the many shrinking heroes on an arrow? I've never done it, but this should do the trick, Greenie"

She held out the arrow, the tip pointing towards Emily. On the arrowhead were tiny indents, perfectly sized for a miniature person.

Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake)

Last edited:
Drake Swift

"I'll ride along with you. I'm sure whatever rollercoaster your driving style is, I can survive it" Drake said after Cliff offered for one of them to ride with her. Then Impluse kissed Cliff on the cheek. "Wow, you really kissed on the cheek. When I tried that at a bar I got my punch in the face but you get a ride" Drake joked, mostly. "Also I've seen the videos, those were pretty good tricks the OG Hawkeye pulled off... You know it would be cool to meet that guy. Not everyone without superpower can keep up with the Avengers... But your pretty cool to Cliff" Drake said thinking back to some of the videos he saw before going off-topic. "Anyways... I'm ready when you are girls," Drake said leaning on Cliff's bike tapping his helmet made of his shadow.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Ilikepie Ilikepie Maria30 Maria30

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Thankfully Drake made a joke out of things, which lightened the mood. She couldn't help but smirk when Drake said he got punched. That didn't surprise her at all, knowing Drake. Then he mentioned how he thought the original Hawkeye was really cool and seemed to be genuinely impressed by the fact that he was the normal guy who became an Avenger.

The mention of her father made her smile. Cliff had never explicitly said who she was related to, and due to the fact that there had been so many Hawkeyes, nobody really asked. Some like Drake, just blurted it out all the time. She put the arrow with Emily on it in her quiver and sat down on the bike, gesturing for Drake to get on. "yeah, Clint is awesome, and super down to earth. Compared to all the other superhero types he's the most normal. His apartment is a mess, he keeps missing out on watching tv shows due to being at work, has a pizza addiction and crashes on the couch with the dog every few days."

But the mention of the Avengers brought back some sour memories to her mind, "the Avengers are totally overrated" she grumbled, knowing full well that her opinions were controversial. "and the majority of them are douches. I still can't believe they fired me! After what happened that was the worst thing they could have done. And they left me with that mess to clean up as well." She was fuming at the memories.

Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily)

Helena watched them all as she followed to the garage. "I don't mind either or. I am fast when it comes to motorcycles myself, so it's not scares me or worries me! So whatever you guys decide is fine," she said as she watched them closely. Helena watched Emily the new girl and then glanced at Cliff. She looked between them all as she got on the other motorcycle.

Helena was ready to take off when the others were. "Hawkeye is always awesome, and his kids no doubt are too," she said over sudden and glanced at Cliff. "Won't you say?" Helena said to her with a wink. She then looked down and then she glanced at Damien. After that she glanced at Cliff. "Shall we go? Or are we missing someone or something?"

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily was happy that her crush wasn't upset about the check kiss which meant she didn't ruin her chance at getting her first ever girlfriend. Drake's joke got Emily to giggle a little and managed to get her mind of the kiss. She gets on the arrow and takes a look at everyone before getting placed in the quiver. She looks around in the quiver and is amazed how at how each arrow is locked in place for what she assumes is so that arrows don't fall out when she flips and stuff. She listens to the conversation from within the quiver where she learns that her crush's name is Cliff and assumes something must of happened to Cliff's dad the OG Hawkeye.

"My parents never talked me much about the original Hawkeye to me, but mom often mentioned her best friend and maid of honor Kate Bishop the second Hawkeye. She really likes to talk about all the times they had to team up to save Grandpa Scott from some weird mess he got himself into." She spoke a little louder then normal since wasn't sure anyone could hear her at her from inside the quiver. Emily becomes extremely confused when she hears that Cliff was kicked out of the Avengers since she seems like such a nice girl and didn't look the time to go around killing bad guys like that Punisher guy who would never get into the Avengers. She doesn't think any Flash would have kicked her out since she knows they believe in giving everyone a second chance and do everything they can to help others even cleaning up and repairing everything after supervillain attacks so that people wouldn't have to wait for Damage Control or their insurances to help them recover from their loses caused by the villains. "Hmm... lets go we have bad guy butts to kick!!!" she says awkwardly to try to drop the subject of the Avengers but still with a lot of energy because she is excited about kicking bad guy butt.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Helena's response and the wink made it clear that she knew who Cliff was. And that she thought she was awesome. "Well, I'd say he only has one child because let's face it, who would let the human disaster that is Clint Barton be a parent to more than one child. And yes, I would say such a child would be a badass, but comes with all sorts of interesting things attached."

To Emily in the quiver, she said "Kate is awesome, she somehow manages to be a Hawkeye and have a mostly normal life. And as for Scott Lang, Clint had special arrows made to shoot him from at mini size. Hawkeyes do love trick arrows. Luckily I had a few lying around." That was interesting to Cliff. Emily was descended from two iconic hero families. Hence the two lots of powers she guessed.

Once Drake was on the bike, Cliff pulled on her helmet and said to the others. "just follow me and don't question my route and don't slow down either." With that, she kicked the bike into gear and sped out of the garage and out onto the streets of New York.

Cliff's rote consisted of speeding extremely fast between precariously narrow gaps in traffic, swerving into narrow alleys and lanes and terrorising some pedestrians. She led them into the grottier party of the city, the notorious gang and areas.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily)

Last edited:
Zaria Zarata-Fox

Zaria was a bit taken off guard by the new coming simply because she didn't expect another magic user to be near by. She also wondered what sort of work was being done in that building so late at night like this. However Elliot took care of the complaint with ease, and she gave the man an apologetic smile and wave hoping they wouldn't cause too much trouble anymore. She didn't usually do this, so she was probably a bit sloppy she could admit that. Would she actively try to fix it? Not any time soon, if ever in her mind. It wasn't high on her priority list, even fixing it now wasn't, so she was glad Elliot stepped in. She was merely going to move things along quicker.

With that settled in her mind she snapped her fingers, "Raeppa aloL (Lola appear)." In a swirl of magic her pet Lola appeared next to her and gave a roar at the thugs before cuddling against her leg. "Who is a precious girl? You are!" She coo'd sweetly to the full grown white tiger next to her petting under her chin. "What do you say boys?" She grinned flashing them a look as she continued to pet Lola.

Absolutely terrified by everything they'd seen, the thugs finally wised up shouting, "We'll talk we'll talk! please just let us go after we promise no more mugging!" They dropped any hidden weapons still on them and to their knees before them, "There is an apartment two blocked from here where we keep all our things we stole till we sell them." One of the men toss a key at her feet, "Here you go."

Zaria picked up the key, "You know lot, you're more heroic than me, maybe you should take one of them and go get the stuff, maybe find out who they're selling to if you want. But I've got a pastry with my name on it and it's almost closing time." She hummed tossing the key to him. "I'll doll the other two up real quick and have Lola deliver them." She smiled. "And tomorrow we grab a bite?" She asked hoping they could continue in their little tradition whenever they were in town together.

Interaction: _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Demonhunter Demonhunter

Drake Swift

"I don't disagree with you there, they may save the world but I much prefer getting paid for hero work... Oh ya your were a..." Drake said before he noticed Cliff getting angry over the Avengers topic. Drake just got on the bike while the girls started talking the originals Hawkeyes kid. Drake only half paid attention to as he waited on the back of the bike for the others get ready. "You know when you say that plus the roller coaster thing wonder how many speeding tickets you have," Drake commented just as they took off to the streets. Drake held on to dear life on the back of the bike as Cliff acted as a speed demon on a motorcycle, going past the speed limit and driving on places she was driving on.

Once they got to there destination Drake got off the bike and turn his shadow from helmet to a ball. "So serious how many tickets do you have?" Drake asked cliff once more, center as ever that she had to indebt because of it. After that Drake looked around and noticed they were in a ruffer part of town... but with the group, he was with, Drake was doubtful that anyone in the area would prove much of a threat to them.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Ilikepie Ilikepie

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily felt the movement of the motorcycle from inside the quiver but since she can't see outside she has no idea how dangerously Cliff was driving. It took around fifteen seconds of driving for Emily to get bored inside the quiver. The limited space and having nothing exciting to look at inside the quiver caused her mind to imagine how awesome she is going to look when she saves the day and to the more naughty image of what she thinks Cliff might look like in her underwear. She constantly wanted to ask 'are we there yet' but had to hold back the urge since she didn't want to annoy her crush Cliff.

Eventually she began quietly singing some of her favorite songs from her favorite singer ever Alison Blaire aka the mutant superhero and X-Men Dazzler in order to escape her boredom. Emily was confident no one would get annoyed if she sang Dazzler songs since in her mind everyone loves Dazzler's music. Emily totally regrets agreeing to ride in the quiver since if was on the bike she would have a cute girl to hug to distract her from the long journey.

She eventually felt the motorcycle come to a complete stop. "It's finally time to kick some bad guy butts. Now lets hurry up and find those bad guys so Hawkeye can shoot me at them!!! Emily says excitedly from inside the quiver. She gets a little confused about Drake's commitment about tickets since she has no idea what he is talking about.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena)

Elliott Quinn
Zaria made her white tiger appear, which as usual absolutely terrified the living hell out of everyone who was seeing her for the first time. Elliott, of course, had seen Lola many times before and was used to her. He had at some point considered getting a magical pet but decided against it. He grinned at Lola and Zaria's antics, before fixing his full blue eyes on the thugs.

The thugs now gave up, realising how totally and utterly screwed they were. They deposited all their weapons and cowered at the feet of Zaria and her tiger. They even offered up the location of an apartment where they kept the stolen stuff.

Elliott caught the key and nodded, he was the "hero" of the two. He wasn't saying the Zaria was a villain, just that she didn't want to be a hero, only helping out when people she knew and cared about were in trouble, and of course, if she got caught up in something bad. She hadn't pledged alliance to any groups, happy to do her own shows and stuff. Elliott, on the other hand, was connected to at least five groups at any given time. If Zaria ever did decide to become a proper hero, she makes a damn good one in Eliott's totally unbiased opinion.

"It's not that I'm more heroic, it's just that I work with a lot of different groups. And yes, I can do that, no probs. And if you're looking for a place with good pastries, try Craters, they are open 24/7. Their stuff is to die for"

He was glad to see that Zaria wanted to keep up their tradition, he hoped she wasn't ever going to grow out of it. And as luck would have it, a new place had opened up with some very interesting combination choices he wanted to try? "that sounds great, I know a place that sounds good. Text the details later? Yeah?"

He grabbed one of the men (the one who had thrown the key) by the shoulder "c'mon you, take me to this apartment of yours and don't even think about lying." Elliott turned towards Jon "You want to come along too?"

Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (Zaria) DCGirl DCGirl (Jon) Demonhunter Demonhunter (Azzy)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Drake clearly hadn't been expecting Cliff to drive the way she did. Once she stopped the bike his first question was how many speeding tickets she had. "you mean how many do I have in total?" She thought for a moment, "a hundred and fifty two-ish last count, its kind of a competition at this stage." when she was an Avenger they had cut a deal with the police, she was still given tickets, but the Avengers paid for them. Heroes needed away to get around fast, and since she was a human and couldn't fly, motorbikes were the next best thing. (And the Avengers jet, but nobody ever mentions that or even uses it.)

A voice from her quiver reminded her of Emily's presence. She pulled out the arrow with Emily on it and attached it to her arm. The girl was so green, it was quite frankly hilarious. "dont get ahead of yourself greenie. We gotta at least give these morons a chance."

She turned to the group. "I appreciate you guys coming, basically all you need to do is look dynamic and offet the gang once chance to back off. Then when they inevitably refuse to be sensible, beat them up, whatever way you like, but don't kill anyone." She paused "and don't destroy the apartment block, there are civilians in there. Got it?"

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena)

"I agree, one kid for him is enough and someone like you my friend, would do the trick," Helena said and winked at her. She then listened to her talk to Emily and such. Then Helena sighed as she was ready to head to their destination. "Mind where we get there I handle a couple of those guys we are after?" She asked, as she was completely into the idea of kicking ass.

Helena watched Cliff take off fast as she followed her just as fast. Ok, granted she did some scary stunts to show off while heading there but still. Helena knew it was crazy but she loved doing that especially since she had cat d.n.a in her and was good at that. Not to mention for her it was super fun. It was just the way Helena was and never planned to change.

Once they arrived there she slipped slided and twirled as she landed hard on the ground, almost falling off but didn't. So she kicked something without meaning or someone as Helena sighed and shrugged to that. "Sorry whatever or whomever I just kicked," she said and sighed. Helena looked around with curiousity.

She got off and listened to Cliff. "You got it and I know that partly that statement was directed at me, Cliff. So to be fair that time they annoyed me so I almost killed them. But hey at least I didn't kill them right? Well at least I think it was directed at me anyway," Helena said to her. "Hey it they try anything funny they suffer,"

Drake Swift

Drake blinked in surprise as Cliff said collecting speeding tickets was a competition at this point. "Whatever floats your boat I guess," Drake said confused as to why getting speeding tickets was a goal of Cliff's, but it didn't affect it, so it was none of his business. Cliff began explaining what their plan was. "Look cool, offer them a chance to walk, beat them up, limited property damage. Sound like a usual job" Drake said summing up their little mission. Then he looked to Helena as she said the stamen was mainly for her. "I mean if my dad were your shoes, the guy would be dead. If you get on his bad side things will not end well for you. Burglars don't try robbing our house for that reason or at least after the first. Poor man". Drake said remembering back to his childhod.

"Anyway, who's the gang we taking care of exactly? Are some random street punks, bikers, or maybe even the mafia?" Drake asked as he waited for the gang to show up or for Cliff t lead the way to the gang.

Maria30 Maria30 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Ilikepie Ilikepie

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily watched as Cliff's hand came picked up the arrow and freed her from the boring quiver. The arrow was soon attached to a device on Cliff's arm that holds arrows for quick use without the need to reach into the quiver. Emily felt happy being so close to her crush and that such a cute girl was technically carrying her around in her arms.

Emily listened to the plan while doing her best not to try to stare at Cliff's chest which somehow is more tempting to do being this close to Cliff in a shrunken form. "If you want to just scare them away I could go big, but it might not work since I have never tried to intimidate someone before. Just don't expect me to fix up all the property damage afterwards I'm not the best at the whole speed reading construction books and repairing stuff before all the construction information leaves the short term memory that other speedsters do. I lose interest in books very quickly so the information exits my short term too quickly for me to be effective at fixing stuff." Emily realizes that the black haired Wayne girl is kind of scary but at least she knows some self-control which a lot better then working with a Hulk or that Punisher guy.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Cliff sighed "I say no killing, cos the last time we ever full out dark on these morons, we got stuck with body disposal and the whole street stank for about a week. And I really don't want to do that again." To Emily "yeah, don't do that, last thing we need is to destroy the building we're trying to protect."

In answer to Drake's question she gestures to the buildings around her. "its no secret that this whole area is gangland. The gangs run these apartments and shops charginh exorbitant rents to the residents, kicking them out when they can't pay, dealing drugs and generally making life a misery for people around here."

"For them control of buildings is a status symbol. The more buildings you control the more power, money and respect you get. All the buildings in this area are under gang control, except for one. Which just so happens to be in the centre of the ganglands, so it is a prime target. There is a perpetual stream of gangsters trying to take it by force, extortion, blah, blah blah. It's totally repetitive."

Today's morons are the crime family called the Sancinias. They are basically a godfather rip off, suits included. They've sent a mob of their heavies to smash up the building and the people inside it, hoping that out of fear they'll bow to their will. Luckily the residents happen to have someone on call and a rudimentary defence system in place."

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena)

Helena watched them all as she listened to them all and sighed. She listened to Damien and shrugged. "Well, it's that way with my dad too, to the most part. Bruce is just like that, then again my mom was Catwoman Selina, and she wasn't exactly, Subtile, you know?! So I turned out a lot like them, which I am told that a lot," Helena said and shrugged.

She glanced towards the direction of Emily. "This team is one of the best, so you should be proud of yourself," Helena said to her. She then turned to Cliff. "Is it the one I killed? If so, it wasn't my fault. I tried not to, Cliff! He practically begged for it but hey, I don't always kill so at least that. I try not to but if nothing else works then I do kill! Don't worry won't do so now," Helena said to her.

She then quickly send messages to both Grace and Damien(her siblings and not the other Damien or such) to let them know that she was on a mission but she would see them whenever they were all available, and then she put her phone away. Helena looked around the place. "Can't we just, oh I don't know. Knock them all out and hand them over to the cops or something? Thanks would be more fun then take care of those or that gang. What not just get rid of them all once and for all? More fun that way, I say,"

Hellion

Mortimer stood atop the Coffee shopwatching with a scowl as more and more obstacles rose up. He was here for the Inhuman mage, elliot, however the arrival of the Backwards speak mage, the mysterious floating man, and then the demon hybrid. Two of the three he had marked as potential targets and was a bit happy they were there, but that last one. Well demons always left a bad taste in his mouth. He thought for a moment contemplating the best plan to seperate them as he walked away from the ledge worried one of them might look up and see him. Looking at the park a mere street or two away a sudden idea caused him to smirk. He leapt off the other side of the building dropping the two stories with little effort, his reinforced bones easily taking the jolt. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he briskly walked to the park. Finding the brick bathrooms he entered the mens room and promptly shoved the man washing his hands out closing the door behind him and bracing it closed with the doorstopper.

With the door closed he popped his neck once in each direction before takimg a deep breath. "Here we go." he muttered Before initiating the transformation. He burst into blood red flames at the same instant that his bones simultainiously shattered as the Infernium forced itself through his flesh and onto the surface hardening into the black and grey hues, with crackling bolts of red energy. Despite the agony of the shifting the man didnt make so much as a whimper after all it was far from his first time. Wasting no time as he knew the magic users would detect his surge of infernal energy he gathered the infernal power in his palm casting it at a stall which fell into a Maw like rift which he continued expanding until it swallowed two more stalls and the first of the three sinks. He smiled as the smoke and cinders rose out of the fresh Pit. Letting his armor slide back inside of him he removed the doorstopper and opened the door casually walking out of the brick hut and making his way across the soccer playground to the bench. Already the lesser demonic beasts would be flooding to the openings seeking any opportunity to escape from their predators. He need only wait for the heroes arrival before taking his opportunity to nab one of them.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ DCGirl DCGirl Demonhunter Demonhunter
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Drake Swift

"So the center of gangland is unclaimed and has people living in it. Huh, I would of though the center of gang territory would be a no-man land but I guess these people are hardier then I give them credit for" Drake commented as he learned there in the center gangland. "I assume you're the gal they have on-call" Drake commented after Cliff's explanation. "And the gang is just a group of godfather rip-offs? Now, this just sounds too easy" Drake commented hoping the gang would be more than a rip off of a movie franchise. "

Then Helena chimed in. "I assume that we are going to do, knock a lot out and send them off to jail but you know the system, while some may stay behind bars, other will go free. And also even the want to be godfathers to jail, there still plenty other of gangs in area to calling next." Drake said being a realist. "So let's welcome our soon to be new teammate, Impluse by beating some baddies... and then steal there wallets before the police com for them..." Drake said with the last part being whispered under his breath.

Maria30 Maria30 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Ilikepie Ilikepie

Grace Wayne

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"i can hear you and i can feel you. there is nothing you can hide from me."
with: _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ FearItself FearItself Demonhunter Demonhunter Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
tags: ??

She took a sip of coffee while pouring over her latte and thinking about the differences in psychotic disorders when she felt a disturbance in the force as her brother would often jokingly call it. She could feel the rapid change in emotion. It went from nervous, some what happy, some what joking and flirty to something more. It was like someone was willing people to come find them. Here Prodigy was without her team and without her outfit. She didn't need a uniform to take someone down or help others take someone down but it did have a Wayne tech on her and her dad's toys. Even Damian's toys. So much for a day with the books she thought sullenly to herself. She downed her coffee, closed her books and put them away in her messenger bag before running out the front door.

She looked up at the nightmarish figure on the roof. She had not clue what this thing was capable of so the first thing she did was put up her Psi-Shield. The last thing she needed was for that thing to be in her mind. She then decided to search out it's empathtic thread. She needed to know what this thing was intending to do and there was no way she was going to go into it's mind freely. She grumbled when she felt it just waiting, almost willing choas upon the city and then she paled when she saw the rift and the other demons coming out of the rift. Fuck! She screamed out in her mind. Fuck right off! She dropped her shield long enough to send out a plea for help to the X-Men and Avengers with her current location before putting it back up.

Today is going to suck.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Emily Allen (Impulse)

"These gangs sound really dumb going after a building under superhero protection". After hearing the Wayne girl talking about killing bad guys, Emily decides that she no longer thinks that the Wayne girl is cute. Emily runs up Cliff's arm and stops next to Cliff's ear. "She is kind of scary" she whispers into the ear before running back to the arrow. She hears Drake's comment about it being too easy. "If they are trying something like this they likely have at least one thug that has super powers so be careful taking care of that one since we have no idea what kind of powers they managed to get" Emily refuses to believe that the bad guys would actually be dumb enough to only send guys with weapons at building protected by the beautiful Hawkeye.

"As long as the good guys keep stopping them the bad guys will eventually realize that crime doesn't pay and will reform back into regular society after spending their time behind bars. I'll save you guys the long Flash speech about hope since you likely heard them all by now. What matters now is save these people and that Cliff asks me out a date afterwards" she whispers the last part hoping no one actually heard it.

Azriel smiles sweetly as his request for a bit of peace was granted through a fun bit of magic. Perfect. The teifling leans himself against the wall for a second, moving to check the time on his phone. Oh. He hadn't realized it was so late already. His appointments were all done for the day and he'd spent so long pondering on poor Celia's case he'd lost track of time.Either way there were other practices in the building besides his.

It's fine, thank you. Just realized how late it is but, my coworkers get pretty upset if I come in disheveled from the usual alley scuffle. But when you guys are done we could all go for dinner or something. It is pretty late. Azriel offers, letting his portal through the wall close before hiding his wincing. His fingers began to tingle as he felt the blackening of his skin grow steadily up, closer to the first knuckle from the finger tip. That wasn't good. He hadn't gone through a wall since he'd been infected, seemed that too made him sick. He'd have to keep that in mind. Infection happened relatively recently so the complete list of what hurt and what didn't hadn't yet been identified. Only way to know would be trial and error, Thank god his empathy and his telekinetic abilities were still a go for now.

Then the bang. And the sudden creeping of dark energy seemed to almost crawl up Azriel's spine in a visible cringe. What in the fresh titty is going on today. Okay, I'll be joining you all for that one if you're coming with. Petty criminals he felt fine with letting his new friends handle... but anything with that kind of horrible feel was definitely something that warranted the mage's attention.

Azzy looks around in the alley way finding some rather heavy looking trash cans, his hand raising as a black aura swirls around his hands and encompasses the trash cans similar to how raven's abilities work as he levitated them off the ground. Best to have something to throw should he be forced to fight. The teifling moves o step out of the alley, checking his surroundings. He knew going alone was a horrible idea, but going out in front of someone who may be a bit more durable was also a pretty bad idea. He was unaware to what extent he was sick to, but he did know he didn't quite feel as tough as he once was... as if his bones could snap under the lightest scrutiny.

FearItself FearItself _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ DCGirl DCGirl Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Drake did have a point about why people (including her) would live in the centre of a gangland. "if people don't live in the ganglands they end up homeless. There are very few places in this city with rents that the people who live here can afford, hence why it's the poorest who live here. At some point, they just accepted the danger and got on with their lives. Most have tried and failed to move out at some point or another. It's the kind of place that you can't escape from."

The fact that Emily was so small and so close to her hearing aid meant that Cliff got extremely annoying feedback combined with Emily's voice modulating all over the place. She winced slightly before continuing.

"yes, I'm the person on call, it used to be just Clint, then I started helping out, then Gambit and Bandit got involved. But even then, these guys don't consider people armed with bows and exploding stuff that big of a threat. Clearly, they have no taste." she scoffed.

"Hopefully they'll finally get the message today and leave the block in peace, but I doubt it. These guys are cancer. At some point I'll just have to rip these guys out at their roots, but not until I can get more people together. And I don't want to ignite a full-on gang war either. I owe people that much. Now if you're ready let's go and give these people a lesson they won't forget." She turned to Drake "steal their stuff if you want, I don't care enough to stop you." She reached to her quiver and pulled out two arrows, both with red markings on the fletching.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back