• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hellion

Hellion let out an enraged twin toned shout as the scythe scraped across his armors back. A deep gash was carved into the his suit but it was really the surprise of the impact which caused him to exclaim. He was unaware that she could teleport like that but it gave him an idea. With his portal closed it would make getting a bead on him difficult to say the least And being caught between the horsewoman and her mount gave him ample reason. Without warning or windup blood red flames engulfed mortimer trasporting the infernal Armored knight into hell.

Once there he immediately dispelled his sword and sheild and called his bow to him. Afterwards he repositioned himself and warped back to the material world. The entire cycle only took about a second due to hells time dialation. To those on earth it would look like he just teleported. Reappearing on the bleechers a good eighty yards from the horsewoman and her Mount, he let fly a small volley of flaming arrows at her. He was vaguely aware of the presemce of hellfire but it was quickly gone. The odds were quickly beginning to turn out of favor for him but he figured if he could bring the horsewoman down than the others would be a cakewalk. However that was a big if. No matter if things began to go bad he could just warp himself out of there and come back when least expected.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ DCGirl DCGirl Demonhunter Demonhunter noxic noxic SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
~~~
Jason Todd

As black mask approached Jason smiled beneath his helmet. Sure they werent always on the best of terms but hell he was familiar with the guy and that familiarity bread comfort. "Do what you want mask, but do it quickly we dont need a visit from the resident rodent" as he said this the chatter of his men checking in over the radio comforted him slightly. As the men opened one of the shipping containers he began to explain. "This isnt the same hardware Gotham is known for. These are military grade. Armor peircing 5.56, grenade launchers, rifles, bombs, Humvees. In short this little move isnt gonna be cheep. The hellfire club will supply the finiances and gear, but you will supply the bodies. But i have question for you, who else are we getting involved?" Jason was obviously nervous and with good reason. As well hidden and covered up as this was, it was likely one of the biggest smuggling operations to greet gothams dock district

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Power Man

Trending: #CancelPowerMan #NotMySuperman #PowerManDidNothingWrong

vlcsnap-2019-01-29-12h27m31s196.png

" Cat Grant of the Daily Planet here. Today, we'll be going over all the events you might have missed from the night before. The debut of the new "Super" and his thrilling skirmish with Cyborg Superman from earlier this morning, the man some on social media have taken to referring to "Superman II", or "Power Man". That man will be here at the top of the hour , so stick around for my one-on-one with the new Man of Steel. An exclusive live interview you can only find here at the Daily Planet and the Daily Planet streaming service app. Now, onto our first story..."

Last edited:
Drake Swift

Shortly after Cliff knocked out the last of the goons and cornered the leader, Drake recalled his shadow and had turn back into a regular shadow for time being. Drake was catching his breath, as making his shadow lifelike and go on a rampage wasn't easy and a bit tiring. But it didn't too long for him to focus on what matters, pickpocketing the goons. As Cliff and impulse focused on giving a speech to the gang leader, Drake started grabbing the wallets of the knocked out goons and taking some of the there smaller alien weapons. Eventually, Drake just turned his shadow into a bag and start stuffing the bigger guns into that.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Ilikepie Ilikepie Maria30 Maria30

Black Mask

After the Red Hood gave his approval, a few of Black Masks men went in to check out the equipment. "Who else if getting involved? Good question, being how many crazies live in Gotham. Well if you really want to know, the best gear goes to me and my men. Then the rest will be given to some smaller gang with easily bought loyalty, and a few heavier hitters like the Penguin. But none of it will go the truly mad. As much damage as we are going to do, in the wrong hands the city could be just rubble." Black Mask stated calmly, answering Red Hood's question. Not to long later Black Skulls men came out and gave him the signal everything was good. "Okay get to work boys," Black Mask said giving the orders to start moving the cargo to the trucks. "Now Red Hood, if you don't mind I have a few questions myself for you. One why has the Hellfire decided... Invest in Gotham? And Two how long will your stay here be?" Black Mask asked as his men began getting to work.

FearItself FearItself

Emily Allen (Impulse)

After knocking down a few more thugs Emily looked around and realized that they finally defeated them all and that Cliff just defeated their leader DragonFace. She did it , she won her first battle as a superhero and it was amazing and she got to help people. Emily was surprised when Cliff threatened the Dragonface by saying she would put her arrows through his heart next time, but a beautiful superheroine like her wouldn't actually kill right? Killing is always a last resort if all options have already failed and it's the only way to save the world.

Emily runs over to Lucky and starts petting the doggy. "Who's a good boy? Who beat up those nasty thugs? Who's the bestest dog in the world dog in the whole world? Yes you are!!" Emily then gives Lucky a big hug before she remembered that she is supposed to ask permission from the owner before petting and hugging someone else's dog. She quickly runs over and gives DragonFace a quick punch to the face to knock him out since Cliff's threats should hopefully be enough for him to give up on his life on crime. "Hmm, sorry for hugging your dog without asking for permission first" she says as she begins hugging Cliff.

After realizing she is hugging Cliff her face goes a bit red as she stops hugging and looks around and sees Drake putting the alien guns in a bag made of his shadow. "Hmm Drake do you need any help getting those guns to one of the alien tech disposal sites?" Emily thinks Drake is trying to be nice by making the cops job a little easier by bringing the alien tech to a disposal site himself. "Guys we did it!!! We stopped the bad guys!!" says excitedly while barely resisting the urge to kiss Cliff's check again.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
After Emily knocked out the leader Cliff did two things. First, she whipped out a syringe containing a nano-tracker, something the Avengers R&D department had cooked up. She had made to sure to take as much tech as possible when she was fired. If they missed it that bad, they could take it back themselves. She injected it into a spot on his neck. The second thing she did was stamp on his hand, crushing all the bones in it, then shooting an arrow straight through it. When he woke up, he'd be in agony.

Lucky on the other side was totally confused by Emily. Who was this girl hugging him and saying all these things? He cocked his head, looking at her with an expression of human-like confusion before running to the bodies. He pulled out the arrows, as well as collecting the fallen ones and deposited them at Cliff's side, tail wagging. The corners of Cliff's lips lifted in a half-smile as she stroked Lucky behind the head and ears. "thanks Lucky, c'mon let's get you something to eat."

The residents of the apartment block were making their way out of the building and began to drag the bodies away, something they had clearly done before. When the bad guys woke up, they would find themselves in a heap in the dumping grounds. They also gave appreciative nods and thanks to Cliff.

Next thing Cliff knows she is almost knocked over by Emily hugging her. Cliff, as a rule, is not a hugger at all, they made her feel totally uncomfortable, and this was no different. Lucky barked his disapproval, thankfully Emily broke off quickly and Cliff felt herself being pulled aside by her neighbour Simone, a forty-something-year-old woman of Jamaican heritage. And the person who had called her in the first place.

Simone: "thanks so much Clarissa, we would have been screwed if it wasn't for you and the others showing up. We wouldn't have lasted very long"
Cliff: "yeah, I know. But really, it's no big deal, I owe you guys anyway, for being there for Dad, the human disaster that he is. He won't say it obviously, but you guys are like family to him."
Simone: "if it wasn't for him, we would have left her long ago. He's a good man, speaking of which.." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a large brown envelope "this for you, from all of us."
Cliff: kind of embarrassed "I can't take your money, you know that."
Simone: "you can and you will, you've already given up so much to keep us safe, its the least we can do. Plus another load of bills arrived today."
Cliff: sighs loudly "vampires the lot of them, I guess I have no choice. Thank you, this means a lot." she looks sad and stressed at the same time
Simone: "it's the least we can do. Say hi from all of us next time you visit him, yeah? And buy some proper food!"
Cliff: laughs before turning back to the others "frozen peas are food!"

Drake predictably had gathered up the guns, and greenie thought he was doing it so they could be disposed of. She was unbelievable. And on a total high after stopping the attack. First time heroing she guessed. Glancing at her arm, she noticed the cut, it wasn't deep, but it required attention none the less. Turning to the others. "feel free to come in, but I don't have any food, so somebody better get those pizzas Drake ordered."Looking at Emily in particular for that last bit "I'm suggesting you Greenie." She stroked Lucky again, the dog wagging his tail happily.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily) Maria30 Maria30 (Helena)

The GM for this version quit. I'm the new GM, I only took over a day or two ago and I'm totally new to GMing
This is the new thread
New OOC
New character sheets thread
Any questions just ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back