• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Phantom Of The Opera RP (looking for Erik!)

Escapethe_reality

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone interested in doing a Phantom Of the Opera role play.
Interested in almost any version made.

I do Have a plot for a modern-day one, I would love to try out aswell:

The Phantom is no living man, nor a ghost.
Ever since Christine left the many years ago, he had kept himself hidden well under the opera house.
The years had passed, and after many years of silence, new life had begun to strum into the opera. He began to hear talking, dancing and music.
Taken by his curiosity, he began to wander around, as he had in the old days, admiring the life that was strumming through every inch of the opera. And then he saw her - Christine.
But to his disappointment, it was not her. It was a different girl. Yet she resembled her like as if she was standing there right before his eyes.

I am looking for a Phantom!
I am even looking for a partner to maybe create an entirely new version aswell.
Hit me up!

Last edited:
I see that this is an older thread, but if you are still looking for a rp partner I would love to do this! I can very easily play Erik.

And I would be agreeable with any plot you would like to pursue. Modern, canon, ALW, Leroux, Kay, the Charles Dance mini series, etc. I'm pretty well acquainted with all of them. Or, we could come up with something entirely new together! That is entirely your choice. Just let me know if you'd be interested in doing so! :)

I see that this is an older thread, but if you are still looking for a rp partner I would love to do this! I can very easily play Erik.

And I would be agreeable with any plot you would like to pursue. Modern, canon, ALW, Leroux, Kay, the Charles Dance mini series, etc. I'm pretty well acquainted with all of them. Or, we could come up with something entirely new together! That is entirely your choice. Just let me know if you'd be interested in doing so! :)
I PM’ed you👏🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back