• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peruse Red's Menagerie | Added Several Characters

I love how fleshed out all of your male characters are, and I've love to do an rp with Ilsya. However if you're horrifically tired of having him in every single roleplay, I'd love to do an rp with Omori - I think one of my characters would do well in a roleplay with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tired bump~

Trimmed down the characters - being very specific for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! 

I've been quite infatued with the concept of fantasy for a while now (Thanks Dark Souls) and would love to roleplay with ~

Ilsya mo'Draith: The Caged Knight [SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]

But really, anything that resembles the like would be fine as well. I'm just really itching for something medieval.

Do you want to discuss it further via pm or?

Hey, I haven't been on this site in a while and am wanting to re-kindle my interest in role-playing while also expanding my ground, for I typically don't do fantasy.

Hell, my main subject is realism/history, but I'm willing to put that aside to try my hand at fantasy.

After reading up on your characters, I've found that Jolene seems like an interesting character and I would really enjoy working with her.

While I don't have a fantasy character, (Given because I haven't tried fantasy before, or at least in my more recent writing career.) making one shouldn't be too much of a problem; albeit we will have to work out the world so my bio/aesthetic lines up with what you have in mind.

If everything seems to be in order here, please feel free to message me. I'll provide a sample after I'm messaged, given everything's in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back