• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hikaru nearly dropped his phone in shock- he hadn't expected it to be there principals name! although knowing there principals, this was likely a News or whatever those letters were- he looked back at the screen in confusion, unsure of what was going to happen now.

what would happen? aliens? nothing? things that girls would kill him for if he was caught looking at them?

Confused, Hikaru closed his phone and walked back into the school, thinking about the app

As he walked back into the school, he passed a gir, who he though her name was Ember, who was looking at her phone, and he looked back and his jaw dropped

It was the exact same app on his phone.....

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 D Dgjkbfx Forgotten Home Forgotten Home quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Akari Kishiri

Akari raised an eyebrow when the girl mentioned she might know something about the bizarre app. "You... do? Because..." He turned his head to see the blue-haired boy leaving the roof via the stairs. "You're pretty much the only person I can think of to talk to about this... oh, I-I-I don't mean to put you on the spot or anything. It's just that... if you say he knew about this too, then... I don't want to chase after him just for that."

Come to think of it, Akari recognized the girl-- she was the same American that was with the principal before the other students came along. He wanted to ask her what happened, but perhaps now wasn't the time. "This whole mess has me kind of upset, but... would it be okay if I just kind of... sat here to eat? Maybe we could exchange what we know about the app. From what I saw, there's a search function of some kind-- I'm not sure what exactly it's asking for in terms of keywords, though. No information on the developer or developers, either."

Interactions:
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Unnamed Mention)

Hikari shook his head "I-its just that- that app if the same on on my phone" he finally replied, pulling out his phone and showing her the app. "I have no idea how that happened.... it just appeared." Do you have any Idea why it was downloaded on yours?" Hikaru was throughly confused. Ember and him seemed like completely different people- how had they both had the same app on there phones?

"I think there is something bigger going on here.... one of the keywords was the name of the principal-"

As the principal called Masaki to the office, a grin spread across his face as Masaki entered, and he quickly made his face a mask of calm.

"Now Masaki... we have had multiple reports of you bulling students, and I am afraid that this school is for those distinguished students who are here to learn. Not for those who lie and cheat as you, Masaki." Without letting Masaki speak, he continued "But unfortunately, I cannot have bullies like you expelled unless given approved by the board of directors, so you will have two weeks before you will be expelled from this school, and before you ask, we have the record of you bulling these for girls... tsk, tsk. Of course, all of those reports were from students he had fun with, and he forced them to file these false accusations. "that is all for today, and you may leave. Personally, I would advice clearing your backpack"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Masaki sat across from the principal and looked at him with a slight sense of alertness.
"Is there something wrong?"
He heard the Principal say things that weren't true, and he was about to speak his agument when the principal brought up he had two weeks before he'd get expelled.
Masaki got up and made his way to the door, an air of anger swirling around him.

"For the headmaster of this school, you talk as if I was the one who hurt Artemis earlier."
He left as he took his phone out.
If I had the power to stop him from expelling me...
He opened the unknown app again, and typed the Principal's name in. He only did it out of anger though, and assumed it didnt work.

Funnier President Funnier President

Masaki looked up from his phone and ran out of the main office, his mind was in a panic, but his face didnt show it.
Something is going on here! I don't know what, but I need answers!

He got to the library, with a few minutes of lunch remaining. He got on the closest computer and started using the web search to find anything related to the mysterious app. If he was gonna use it, he might as well learn how.​

Hikari nodded along with what Ember was saying, and looked at the time on his phone "Frick- we don't have enough time to properly discuss this. Can we meet outside after school?" Hikaru was nervous and for a good reason. Who was doing this?

"Oh- also one more thing. It looks like there are a couple more keywords that we have to look up, anyways bye!" Hikaru rushed off, heading to Language class. He prays on whatever gods the might exist that he wasn't late......

Unfortunately for both Ember and Artemis, they had a swim meet after school (I'm assuming Ember is on the team since she has a suit), but the two girls would make it. They were already friends since they were both foreigners and both on the swim team. Artemis, while on her phone, texted Ember.

Hey Ember, you wouldn't happen to know anything about a weird app going around, would you?

Artemis stood up and bowed apologetically to Akari. "I'm sorry, I should get to class. See you later." She left the rooftop and made her way back to class.

Akari Kishiri

"Oh, I see." Akari responded when Artemis mentioned she didn't know much about the app, herself. At the very least, Akari had shared what he knew about the app with her. That was some sort of start, right?

"That's okay," Akari said to Artemis as she left the roof. "I didn't mean to disrupt your schedule, if I did." Once Artemis had left for class, Akari, somewhat upset that he didn't get a chance to finish eating, did the same. He could probably finish his lunch while he waited for a non-crowded train to arrive after school concluded for the day. Akari had secretly overheard her conversation with the blue-haired boy, apparently named Tenshi Masaki, and so he had learned her name: Artemis Ravenhart. "She must be an exchange student, maybe. Well, it's nice to have someone different around, I think." Even still, Akari wanted to ask for her name the next time he saw her, anyway-- it seemed like the polite thing to do in his eyes.

Akari left the roof and headed for his next class, which was Math.

Interactions:

Artemis texted back. She had managed to finish her lunch despite the new situation.

Ember
right
Hey Ember, you wouldn't happen to know anything about a weird app going around, would you?
left
Hey Art! That's really strange that you should ask that, I've had a weird glowing app show up on my phone today. This guy also had it but I didn't catch his name. He told me to meet up after school about it, but we can't be late to swim...I think the app must be some sort of prank.
right
Okay, mind if I join you two after the meet?

As Hikaru sat in Language, his mind was racing on what the app was, and why it was on his and Embers phone- maybe it was on other people's phone also? was be making a big mess out of a prank? Hikaru didn't know, and that worried him deep down-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After School

Hikari was waiting outside of the entrance for Ember- he still was thinking about the app, and kept looking over at his phone by instinct as he scanned the crowds for her- He was staring to worry she wouldnt come, and he would be left by himself as he waited....

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home D Dgjkbfx quadraxis201 quadraxis201 IG42 IG42 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akari Kishiri

After School

Once classes concluded for the day, Akari followed the crowd of students out of the school's entrance. Along the way, Akari spotted a semi-familiar blonde-haired boy amidst the masses-- someone that had been around during the earlier incident with the principal. Mustering up a bit of courage, Akari gently pushed his way through the crowd and over to him as he took out his phone. "Oh... hi, there. Would you happen to... umm... know anything about this weird app? I know I'm not the only one who's seen it. That one girl from earlier, the one who was with the principal, she seemed to recognize it... oh, and the guy with the blue hair, him too." Akari said to Hikari. "I couldn't find anything about who made it or how it just kind of... appeared. It's weird. The app asks for 'keywords', too, but I can't think of what type of keywords it wants."

Interactions:
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home (Mention)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mention)

School was over. Masaki had stayed silent since he had tried to find information about the app. He honestly had no clue why it accepted the Principal's name, but he felt as if it was somehow important.
He sighed.
I can't stop him from expelling me at this rate.

He walked out of the classroom. Down the hallway, he felt glaces of hostility towards him. The Principal must have said something outside of their little talk for this to happen. Masaki pulled his hood up, his eyes concealed by the fabric, before running. He exited the front enterance, and past the group ( Funnier President Funnier President Forgotten Home Forgotten Home D Dgjkbfx ) as a look of sadness was on his face.​

Artemis followed along beside her friend, a smile on her face until Ember had said that. ARtemis looked down a bit, twirling some of her brunette hair.

"W-Well, um..." She looked away from her friend. "The principal..." she said simply, thinking back to the incident this morning.

"H-He wanted me to try my swimsuit on and I refused and he grabbed my wrist..." she said in a small voice, making sure her uniform was good as she followed her along.

D Dgjkbfx

Ashido Sakabe
As the bell signalled the end of another samey day of school Ashido packed up his bag as other students chattered and flowed around him as if he weren't there at all as usual, even the teachers almost never called on him in class either.

"Ah Sakabe-kun, how are you today?" Hearing his name called Ashido raised his gaze from the floor to see the principal approaching with a fake looking friendly smile, while the principal did tend to at least acknowledge his presence it always seemed like a token effort to stay on the diversity mascot's good side rather than any genuine interest in Ashido, not that it kept people who rightly disliked the man from gossiping about it. Nodding politely Ashido pulled out his phone and began to type with the words emerging in a rather stilted voice as he completed phrases.
"Good afternoon principal Tsuisuto, I am doing we-e-e-e." The tired old phrase stuttered and stopped as a stylised red eye symbol appeared and filled the screen.

"Is something the matter?" The principal asked in a paltry show of concern, holding up his free hand in an apologetic gesture Ashido hurriedly swiped away the odd symbol and resumed typing.
"Sorry sensei, my phone was acting up. I am fine thank you." Smile back in place the principal nodded. "Good, good well keep up the hard work." Having apparently met his quota for giving a damn he went on his way.

Sighing as nearby students began to mutter Ashido continued walking while staring at his phone, finding the strange eye had taken up residence among his other apps he tried to drag it into away to be deleted but it quickly popped back up again increasing his anxiety, the last thing he needed was his 'voice' getting infected by some strange software.

Finally making it outside he spotted two other guys who also seemed to be examining their phones a lot and drifted closer, overhearing them talking about a strange app he approached clearing his throat to get their attention. "Sorry to interrupt but are you talking about an app with a red eye icon that appeared out of nowhere?"

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Funnier President Funnier President

Hikari waved hello to Ember as he approached him, feeling happy that she at least came

And when Akira said he had the same app, Hikari was shocked by Akira say he had the same app, and he quickly regained himself as he replied "Same thing here.... one of the words was the Principal- maybe if we try looking for other words related to him? like the school?" Hikaru wasn't normally this talkative- usually, he would just do his work, and call it a day, but something about this app had him alive with curiosity

As all of them were discussing the app, someone else came over that Hikaru didn't know- he didn't know a lot of people, he just had a habit of knowing random peoples names, and not knowing others.

When he asked if they were talking about the app, Hikaru looked over at him for second before replying "Yes- we are. Im guessing it just appeared on your phone today?"

Interactions: Forgotten Home Forgotten Home D Dgjkbfx Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 IG42 IG42

Akari Kishiri

Akari's eyes widened a bit when Hikari mentioned finding a keyword in the strange app that actually seemed to do something. "Are you serious...? You found something that worked?" Akari opened the Metaverse Navigator app and started typing in the principal's name. "I should try Shujin's name next, huh? Alright." There was still a vacant field to type something in, so Akari decided to accept Hikari's request. Before he could type the name in, however, a boy who used text-to-speech on his phone to communicate in lieu of actually spoken language joined Akari and Hikari. There was also a girl with light blue hair that had waved to the two of them, and so Akari waved back.

"That's the one." Akari replied to Ashido. "I thought it was some kind of phone virus, tell you the truth... there's no developer information of any sort. The fact that I'm not the only person who knows of it is kinda... alarming, don't you think?" Akari paused for a brief moment as he recalled what he had seen earlier in the empty hall. "That exchange student that was with the principal earlier, the one who was shouting 'no'-- she told me at lunch that she might have recognized the app, too... that would make at least four of us, then."

Then, the blue-haired boy darted past the group, his hood up and his face full of tears. "Wonder what happened with him... there's a lot of strange stuff going on today."

Akari gently shook his head. "But, back to the weird eye app. Let's see here... Tsu-i-su-to... Maou. That's the principal's name." Akari then tapped on the other empty field and typed in it. "And then... Shu-jin... A-ca-de-my."

Interactions:
IG42 IG42
D Dgjkbfx (Unspoken Interaction)
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home (Spoken Mention)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Spoken Mention)

Hikari was keeping quiet about what they were saying, and looked over at the words they had so far.... "Maybe we need a word that relates to what the Principal is? I mean, he is a Pervert principal, and a pedi most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if was searching up Rule 34 for fun" Hikaru was just joking around a bit, and he didn't expect that to actually work. Why would it have worked?

IG42 IG42 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home quadraxis201 quadraxis201 D Dgjkbfx

Last edited:
Ashido Sakabe
Nodding Ashido held out his phone so that the red icon was visible for moment then went back to typing away. "So it's an actual app? What does it do?" As the conversation turned to the principal and his abuses he searched his memory for the two boys names managing to recall Akira Kishiri fairly easily as a quite academically successful student while he struggled to match the face of the other to a name. Seeing a teary eyed boy rush by he thought about going to see what the matter was for a moment but quickly discarded the idea, he wasn't exactly capable of speaking comfortingly to the poor soul.

Finally daring to open the mystery app he eyed the empty fields curiously. Grunting in agreement at the still unnamed student's description of the principal he added his own idea. "He's presiding over his own little Empire like some Roman Emperor using his position to mess around rather than get anything useful done. You could say he's rebuilt the school as a temple dedicated to gathering worshippers for him."

As the two instantly recognisable foreign students approached he quickly turned down the volume on his voice and returned the wave trying to smile comfortingly.

D Dgjkbfx
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Akari Kishiri

Akari listened as some of the other group members spoke. "Hmm..." Akari folded his arms. "I suppose it wouldn't be the first time a staff member at this school was... less than professional. I heard rumors about a P.E. teacher at Shujin that was a complete pervert." He responded to Ashido and Hikari.

When Ember asked for everyone's names, Akari obliged. "Right... if we're going to be a sort of "weird eye app investigation team", then I suppose we ought to know each others' names, at least. I'm Akari... Akari Kishiri." He already learned Artemis and Masaki's names from when he overheard them talking on the roof, but again, it was surely more polite to use names upon asking for them first. "It's... nice to meet all of you."

Interactions:
IG42 IG42
D Dgjkbfx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back