• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
It was just another day at Shujin Academy.After the unfortunate death of the previous principal, the new principal, Tsuisuto Maou. He has worked hard to ensure that the school is back up to its prior status as a more distinctive academy. However, he is much worse than the principal before him. He often will take advantage of students and blackmail them, as well as try to take sexual advantage of female students.

Despite the school's prior notoriety for this due to a gym teacher, people still ignore the effects it has on the students, simply dismissing it as lies due to the status of the principal.

A young woman walked into the school quietly, holding her bag around her shoulder and smiling brightly. The girl was an American, wearing the school uniform. She had long, brown hair and brilliantly youthful blue eyes.

As she walks in, as happy as always, she is stopped by the principal, leering above the short girl. She looked up and smiled at him gently, albeit a bit nervously, and said,
"O-Ohayogozaimasu, Tsuisuto-sensei..."

He smiled back at her. "Hello, Ravenhart-san. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

The young woman gives a small nod and the two of them walk away. In the empty hallway he took her into, he turned to her and said, "Now, I want you to do something for me."

"What is it, Sensei?"

"I want you to put on your swim uniform."

"Wh-What?" she said, stepping back a moment.

"I need to make sure that the uniforms are well."

"I-I can just show it to you without putting it on..."

"Ravenhart-san, do it now."

"N-No, I won't!"

He growled and grabbed her by the wrist. Despite the hallway being mostly empty, people did pass by, but they ignored the cries of the girl.
b9e6259101e7fb04afcde1a5deaa5ac1.jpg

Edit: Mentions @quadraxis20 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Tenshi Masaki
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

c053c572-7a56-4359-a6f8-fa2dd89b1c1e.jpeg

Masaki had arrived to school around 8:30. His eyes were heavy with dissdain to those around him. He didn't want to be here. He didn't want trouble to start on him. He just wanted to get the day over with so he could go home and listen to some of his favorite music. He went down the hallway, with other students passing by and teachers giving him dirty looks. He was used to being viewed as a bad person, even though he wasnt.

He heard a girl scream not long after he reached the center of the hallway. He turned his head towards the direction of the scream and ran to whoever made it. He got to the empty hallway not more than 15 seconds later, breaking the Running in the hallways rule by complete accident. He saw Mr. Maou with another student, and the girl he had by the wrist looked like she was in tears.

Masaki looked to the princible in the eyes and asked calmly, "Why are you hurting her?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

6867_jJv5VsXL.png
The principal released the girl and looked at the boy. "Masaki-san, do not bother me while I am working. I asked the girl to do something and she refused."The girl quickly hid behind the boy, glaring at the principal a bit. Her body was shaking, although she wasn't tearing up. She was just scared. The principal scoffed and the girl and turned, walking away, back to his office.

The girl sighed and stood back, bowing thankfully to the boy. "Th-Thank you..." said the American girl with immense gratitude.

As Hikari walked along the halls, having a mental argument with himself about which floor is Ice-Cream was better, Mint, or Rocky road. suddenly, he heard a girl scream distantly, and he turned around, confused to where it had came from. there were so many hallways in this place, that he often got lost himself, but he walked along cautiously, looking around for where the noise happened-

Hikaru then spotted what looked like a girl he didn't know talking to Masaki, but he was still looking around for where the noise can from, and passed them bye without a second glance

Interactions: Forgotten Home Forgotten Home , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

View attachment 842837
The principal released the girl and looked at the boy. "Masaki-san, do not bother me while I am working. I asked the girl to do something and she refused."The girl quickly hid behind the boy, glaring at the principal a bit. Her body was shaking, although she wasn't tearing up. She was just scared. The principal scoffed and the girl and turned, walking away, back to his office.

The girl sighed and stood back, bowing thankfully to the boy. "Th-Thank you..." said the American girl with immense gratitude.

Masaki squinted at the principal, while thinking in his mind that it wasn't an excuse. After the principal left, Masaki turned away from the girl and started to walk away.
"It's not a big deal. If he touches you like that again, call the cops."
He had to get to class before he gets in trouble. It wasn't like he did it out of his own benefit, he just didn't like hearing people get injured.

He bumped into Hikari and looked towards him as he continued onwards.

"Watch where you are going. Someone can fall."

Funnier President Funnier President

Akari Kishiri

Akari checked the time on his phone upon turning a corner as he headed to his first class. "8:31 am... right on ti--" He started talking to himself right before he heard someone crying out from an adjacent hall. On one hand, he wanted to simply ignore the noise and just head to class, but on the other, curiosity was starting to get to him.

"Oh, alright... just one look. But, I have to head straight to class afterwards." He promised himself.
Akari pressed himself against the wall and peered from out of the corner. He saw Shujin's principal, as well as an American student, a blue-haired boy, and another blonde-haired student. Whatever had happened, the principal had started to return to his office, and the blue- and blonde-haired boys had left as well. The American, a girl, seemed to nearly be in tears... but, why?

As Akari turned another corner to enter the formerly-empty hallway, he approached the crying girl. "Uhm... the heck was that about? I hope nobody's in trouble..."

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mention)
Funnier President Funnier President (Mention)

Hikari huffed as he looked over at Masaki. "Fair enough- but can we just go already? We're both late to Class." Hikari and Masaki were in the same class, so he knew him. Hikaru wasn't in that good of a mood, as he hadn't slept much last night. He spotted someone another person he didn't know, and heard hm asking a question to the other girl

As Hikaru continued onwards to class, he went into the classroom, and placed his back-pack next to him as he sat down, and resumed the mental discussion he had about Mint and Rocky Road.

Inside of his backpack, a mysterious app suddenly downloaded itself onto his phone.......

Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Artemis jogged up to Masaki and said, "H-Hey, um, can we be friends?" she asked him, turning around and walking backward, her hands behind her back in a casual fashion. She smiled gently at Masaki. The two shared the same class together and she had often wondered why people always gave him such dirty looks.

As she walked backward, she clumsily lost her balance and fell onto her bottom, yelping in surprise. "Oh! Ow!" She got up, rubbing her hip a bit in pain.

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Funnier President Funnier President

Masaki stopped in his tracks when the girl got in front of him, tried to shake his hand, and fell backwards from walking backwards.
Masaki helped her up and looked away with some short sense of fear in his eyes, though his deadpan expression didn't show.

"I don't really care."
He replied.

A few minutes later, Masaki sat in the classroom, next to Hikari's seat, as he looked out the window.

What the principal did earlier.... what was that about?

During Lunch

As Hikaru sat by himself in his usual spot, he unpacked his lunch, which consisted of one PB and J sandwich. While he ate, he grabbed his phone from his backpack, to finish reading a book he saved on it.

As he opened his phone, his attention was diverted to a strange red app that he was sure he hadn't downloaded- Confused, he just deleted the App, and went back to the reading website to finish reading his book, while taking a bite of his sandwich, which was a bit cold.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 D Dgjkbfx Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Masaki was out on the school roof, looking out towards the cityscape as he ate from his bento box. The lunch he had today was a couple of triangle cut ham sandwiches, a couple of Sushi rolls and a chocolate pastry. He got done with a single sandwich before his phone vibrated. He took it out of his jacket and turned it on to find a red app he hadn't downloaded earlier.

Maybe it's a company promotion.

He pushed the app, unaware of what was to come.

As he pressed the app, the girl came up onto the roof, waving and running to him, bento box in hand.
She had followed behind him to hopefully have a chance to at and chat with him.

The strange app opened a searching software, asking for "keywords."

The girl walked up to him, smiling brightly. "Hi-hi!" she said brightly to him, giggling a bit.

Masaki jumped from his seat, startled from the unexpected arrival. He nearly dropped his phone, but he quickly dropped to the ground to catch it. He got up and sighed in relief before looking at the girl with a confused stare. "How did you find me? This is like, my secret spot."

Masaki looked at the screen as he thought for a second. Keywords? Is this.... a music app?

He typed in a random word in hope it was a music app.

Akari Kishiri

Akari watched the girl and the blue-haired boy head to class together. If he saw her again, perhaps then he could find out what exactly happened. If the principal was involved and someone was shouting, there was likely a serious reason. Shaking the thought from his head, Akari headed to class, himself.

Lunch

Akari brought a boxed lunch to school, made with love by his mother. The contents of the box included a few handmade pieces of sushi arranged in a cutesy manner so that the innards of each roll looked somewhat like a fox, along with some steaming noodles and a small heart-shaped cookie. Akari found a place to sit on the school's roof (he enjoyed the peace and quiet up there) and began to dig in, using a provided pair of lacquered chopsticks to collect and eat the noodles. After just a couple of bites, however, his phone sounded. Thinking it was his mother calling him, Akari stopped eating and took his phone out. There didn't seem to be a missed call, but instead...

...there was a red-and-black eye App that had mysteriously made its way onto the center of his screen, titled "Metaverse Navigator".
"Oh, no... don't tell me my phone has a virus..." Akari groaned. "Where the heck did this come from?" Akari rested his face on his open palm with a sigh. "I hope this had nothing to do with that one fox website I went on... I just wanted to look at cute fluffy animals."

Interactions:
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home (Can potentially hear Akari)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Can potentially hear Akari)

She twirled a bit of her brunette hair. "Hehe... sorry... I sort of followed you..." she said, blushing with some embarrassment and speaking with some guilt.
As she watched him enter the random word, the app said, in a robotic feminine voice, "No results found."

"What's that app?" she asked right as her phone buzzed. She pulled out her own smartphone. "Huh? What's this app?" she muttered to herself, wondering if maybe it was something built in. She put her phone away without doing anything with the app.

As Hikaru kept eating his lunch, suddenly, he got a ringing on his phone, and was shocked, and annoyed to see that the mysterious app had reappeared on his phone. Its not like he had done anything illegal to get hacked.....

Annoyed now, he went outside into the heat, and opened up the app as he stood under a tree.

Appperant, the site asked for keywords, so he just sighed and resumed his book, which was getting to the climax

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Masaki looked to the girl with an brow raised.
He looked back at the app and tried to type in two words this time. He just took two random words, Devil and Scarlett, before pushing the search key.
"If you wanted to have lunch up here with me, you could have asked me before I left."
He said, before asking a question.
"I don't think you told me your name yet."

"Oh sorry!" she said, bowing to him a bit before standing back up and sitting down beside him, opening her bento box.
"My name's Artemis Ravenhart, it's nice to meet you!" she said with a smile, breaking open her chopsticks.

Both of the words resulted in the same message return.

Masaki glared at the screen.
I'll get this to work! One way or another!
Masaki looked to Artemis after she said her name, before looking back to his phone. "Tenshi Masaki."
He replied, before making a couple more attempts, then out of his guess that doing that wont do anything either, he entered his own name.

It just kept saying that no results were found. Artemis sighed a bit and looked down at her bento box.
"About what you did earlier, I really can't thank you enough... I don't know why he's so mean," she said in a more quiet voice, taking a hot dog octopus out of her box and munching down on it.
"I hope he becomes nice some day..."

Masaki turned the screen off and put it away. He'd have to try accessing it later.
"It's not a big deal. I'm sure other people would've done the same."
He looked to the sky after she spoke.
"Well, if he does that again, just let me know. I'll try to talk to the police or something."
Masaki then got up and made his way to the roof enterance, and saw Ember, standing in surprise.

He brought a fist up and asked in a false threatening manner, "Can you please move?"

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home D Dgjkbfx

When he finished his book, he decided to try some random words, and to see if he could fins o=the right key words. he first typed out all of the major cities in Japan, then all of the schools nearby.
he started to typed names that he just made up, but nothing really seemed to work.

Out of pure boredom, he decided to type the name of there Principal, and see if it would work, although he guessed it wouldn't.

and he hesitated for a second, suddenly feeling unsure about typing the name, but shrugged it of as he typed T-s-u-i-s-u-t-o M-a-o-u

Akari Kishiri

Now too annoyed to eat, Akari closed his box lunch and decided to save it for later. At the risk of there potentially being "adult images" on the strange app, Akari got up and held his phone discreetly up to his face. He pressed the app, wherein it asked for keywords along with a "search" feature. "Oh... thank goodness my eyes were not immediately assaulted by anything lewd. So, uhm... let me think. How about 'school' and... 'lunch'?"

Nothing.

Akari decided to explore the "Metaverse Navigator" app a bit further, perhaps for information on who developed it. But, try as he might, he couldn't seem to find anything. An app that suddenly installed itself without warning and was not keen on sharing who made it... suspicious.

Akari let out a sigh of frustration. He'd probably have to bring his phone in to a tech support place in Akihabara after school. "For the love of... I just wanted to go home after school." He protested as his arms went limp. Upon making his frustrated gesture, it was only now that he turned his attention to the other students on the roof. It wasn't until they spoke to each other that Akari even realized they were there to begin with. Going up to the girl who had been with the principal earlier, Akari showed his screen to her (fox background and all) and said, "Sorry to bother you, but... umm... do you know anything about this weird app? It just kind of... appeared."

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Unnamed Mention)
D Dgjkbfx (Unnamed Mention)

Masaki made his way onwards down the stairs. He had reached the bottom when he heard his name get announced on the speakers, and was asked to come to the office.

Ah shit. Here we go again. What did I do now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back