• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Everyone

Anyone in the surrounding area, once the words Temple, and Worshippers had been said, the App automatically let out a buzz, with both of those words entered into the Metaverse Navigator "Keywords found. One remaining"

Masaki slowed his running to a slow walk when he heard his phone's notification sound. He took out his phone to look at it, worried that the principal had talked to his parents, but instead, it showed that the mysterious app opened, with the words Temple and Worshippers were amongst the key words.

He was outside the gates, staring at the device's screen.
When did this....?
He had no idea what was going on, but he had the phone away from his face as he looked to the air above him.
What does this even mean? How can it even save me from...

As Hikari got a buzzing on his phone, he checked it quickly, think that it would just be a message from his online reading app, but it was another notification from the Metaverse App, which two more words had been filling in

Eyes widened, he looked back at the others, and it seemed like everyone in the group had got the same notification, with there only being one Keyword left to enter "Huh.... it looks like it responded to out voices. So all we need is one more, and if the is a elaborate prank or something, I really want to meet the idol who put this much effort into this. I mean, you would likely need at least some expertise with making an app, and dark-web capabilities to hack our phones to download this. Whats next, I say Spaghetti Shujin academy, and it suddenly activates?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Keywords found. Now Traveling to Palace.

Everyone who has the app downloaded on there phone suddenly got a splitting headache as the world seemed to turned purple, and they all seeming disappeared from view, but the strange thing was that no-one noticed they were gone- it was like they didn't exist.

The group finally lands infront of the school- but it isn't the school anymore. Instead, its a elaborate temple, where if you squinted your eyes, you could see golden.... things walking along near the top. The lower area was filled with buff statues of the principal, which were decorated with gold, and wide open doors leading inside.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 D Dgjkbfx IG42 IG42 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Last edited:
Artemis quickly yelped in surprise, looking around at the surroundings that had changed in the blink of an eye.
"W-What's going on? Wh-wh-where are we?" she stammered out. She stuck close to her friend, Ember, staying right beside her.
The young woman looked terrified by the surroundings... especially the statues. Her body was shaking and she was obviously panicked.

Masaki noticed the sky changed and looked behind him to find the school had changed drastically.
He walked towards the building, only to stop next to Artemis, not realizing he was next to her.

"What... is going on?"
He asked. Tears were still present on his face, as if he was greatly upset over something.

Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

As Hikaru got a splitting headache suddenly, he closed his eyes for a secound- and came face to face with a golden statue "What in the- Wait........" upon examination, it looking like the statues were made of gold and they all looking the principal? "what is going on here?" He mainly murmered to himself, and jumped up in shock when he heard Masaki- he though they had already left school

"Wait.....Dont tell me that when I said Spaghetti Shujin Academy, that that was the keyword????" He took a careful look around and noticed everyone who had the app, including Masaki, was here. Was this some kind of illusion? were they stuck here.... forever?

"Well..... should we Enter? doesn't look like we have any other choice"

IG42 IG42 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 D Dgjkbfx Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

"M-Maybe we can leave with that app..." she said in a small voice, clinging onto Ember."I-I mean, wh-wh-what if there are dangerous things in there? Hahaha..."
She said all this with a nervous and scared tone, very obviously not wanting to enter the weird structure with the statues in front of it...

She realized she was holding Ember's arm, as she had did it unconsciously, and let her go quickly, blushing. "I-I'm sorry, Ember-chan!" She gave her an apologetic bow.

Funnier President Funnier President

Masaki heard the others and looked to them, his eyes wideningbbefore looking back at the enterance and wiping his eyes. His expression was his usual scowl, before walking ahead. "I'll take the lead then."
He said, heading to the front doors. He didn't want anyone to see him cry or ask what happened to him. It wasn't gonna save him from getting expelled.​

Ashido Sakabe
Ashido returned Ember's bow with a sunny smile, despite the grim topic he was rather enjoying getting to 'hang out' with so many people for a change. "I'm Ashido Sakabe, nice to meet you." He was confused for a moment which of the girl's names Ember was but he recognised the English word and recalled that it was common to address people by their given names there.

His musing was interrupted as the world around him shifted, shaking away the stabbing pain in his head Ashido gaped at the garish temple that had replaced the school, glancing at the rest of the group they all seemed to be seeing the same thing. Staring accusingly at his phone he wondered for a crazy second if that app was some kind of augmented reality thing but why would anyone make a building like that if that were the case? "I don't see what spaghetti has to do with anything." He said in response to Hikaru's question for no one in particular. "It seems to be a temple, like what I was thinking of except it's utterly tasteless."

Morbidly intrigued by the idea of checking out the mystery temple he was about to agree with the idea of taking a closer look when the guy that had rushed past them earlier returned and pushed on ahead first, getting a better look Ashido realised it was Masaki a person who had something of a reputation as a troublemaker though the image of the violent delinquent rumour and the teacher's demeanour around him had created didn't match up with the teary-eyed boy who had run off not long ago.

Starting up the steps after Masaki Ashido turned to face the others and shrugged feeling there weren't many other options then gently beckoned them to follow.

Akari Kishiri

As Hikari uttered the phrase "Spaghetti Shujin Academy", the Metaverse Navigator apps on everyone's phones-- including Akari's, seemed to respond. Suddenly, Akari felt an intense pain as the world around him warped and distorted.

When Akari came to, the school was gone, replaced by a temple decorated with golden statues that bore an uncanny resemblance to Shujin's principal, as well as golden figures that seemed to be moving in some form of pattern higher up. Rubbing his head, Akari was incredibly confused as to what had just happened, rather than outwardly scared. "Uhm... excuse me?" Akari said, tilting his head. "Is that app some kinda weird headset-free VR experience, and we found the uber-secret entry passwords or something? We... were standing in front of Shujin, right? So... why's there a temple right where the school should be? More importantly, what's with the statues? They look a bit too much like the principal. Creepy obsession, much?"

When Masaki decided to take point in investigating the temple, Akari gave a slow nod to him. "Alright, let's go. I'll follow behind."

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
D Dgjkbfx
IG42 IG42

As Hikaru took a look over at the temple, he spotted something.... flashy? whatever it was, there was somethings shiny at the top, and they looked to be moving. "Uh....... guys? and girls- why is there something flashy-" he was interrupted by MaSaki and Akira saying they wanted to explore, and sighing, he followed them into the unknown......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the group travels into the Inside of the temple, gold is a common theme, with rooms being positioned at around the same place as shujin, and more statues of The principal spread throughout the school. Clanking noises can be heard distantly, coming towards them, while the statues seem to be moving a bit. The Clanking noises start to grow louder by the second, what will happen now? Conveniently, there is a classroom right next to the door, so they can hide in there if they chose to.

IG42 IG42 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 D Dgjkbfx Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Artemis blinked for a moment. Whoever she had just been hanging onto was gone, and she forgot what she had been doing. She shook the confusion away and looked around. She quickly stopped, a bit scared. "Th-th-those statues are moving t-towards us!" she stammered out in fear. What were they going to do? Were those things friendly? How were they moving? Thoughts raced through her mind, although she didn't look around enough to notice the door beside of them.

Masaki stepped back and put a arm up to shield the others as the statues approach. Masaki had a tense look in his eyes.
"You guys run away, I'll take these guys on!"
He however sounded unsure about this.​

As Hikaru looked around wildly, while the statues came, he grabbed Masaki, who was the closest to him into the nearest room, and started shoving everyone in there "MOVE NOW!!!!!"

Hikaru nervously glanced back as the statues approached, and finally managed to push everyone inside, and ran inside just before the statues could reach them, shutting the door behind him and Locking it, and he turned to face the others with a panicked look on his face "Wh-what do we do now?" AND WHAT ARE THOSE FREAKY STATUES!

Outside, there were the sounds of feminine screams.
A quick look around the room would lead to the daunting realization of whose they were.

As Hikaru was pushing everyone inside, Artemis had tripped and fallen to the ground, but Hikaru was in too much of a rush to notice.
The statues surrounded her and dragged her off.

The screams faded away from the door.

Akari Kishiri

Akari rolled his eyes at the excessive amount of gold that surrounded the group. "Talk about an eyesore... do you think whoever designed this temple is compensating for something? If I know video games villains like I know video game villains..." He quipped. As some of the golden statues began moving towards Akari and everyone else, Hikari took it upon themselves to get the group out of their sight. "Okay, I guess this is happeniiiiiing~..." Akari said rather nonchalantly as he was stuffed into a side room along with the others... but not Artemis.

While Hikari seemed to be panicking as to what he had just seen, Akari was only slightly alarmed, if only because Artemis was visibly not with the others. "Well, seeing as Artemis is not currently with us and taking the terrified screams into consideration, we can maybe start by rescuing her from... wherever she is being taken. She's our 'damsel in distress' for this game, I suppose. Although, I suppose one question that remains to be answered is-- can those golden golems actually hurt us? We've only just arrived in this overly gaudy temple, so I guess the rules haven't exactly been established quite yet."

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
IG42 IG42

As Hikari spun around to face Akira, he look extremely annoyed "ARTEMIS WAS DAMN KIDNAPPED BY STATUES THAT RESEMBLE OUT PRINCIPAL!!! OF COURSE IM DOING TO DAMN FREAK OUT!!!" He was extremely nervous, and scared. What had happened to her?? he immideatly unlocked the door, and looked outside as he had an idea

"Im going to go find Artmeis, and cmon!!!" running, he headed towards the loud noises he heard, which he though was where Artemis was....

As least he hoped so...

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home IG42 IG42 mysteryxio mysteryxio

The girl was gone from the area. You could see the doors to the castle close loudly as well as male, strange voices coming from over there.

"We found a girl on the outside and we saw a group more!"
"Go find them! We must serve our Emperor!"

Ashido Sakabe
Climbing the steps with the rest of the impromptu group Ashido squinted when the garish principal statues caught the light, once inside he felt a strange sense of familiarity as they walked the halls almost like deja vu. He didn't have much time to think on the curious phenomenon as metallic footsteps echoed from nearby glancing about he spotted the nearby door and got open first, turning back to the others he tried banging on the wall to get their attention but in the confusion he went unnoticed until Hikari found the doorway by himself and hustled the others in.

Once they were relatively safe Ashido sucked in an angry breath through his teeth at being unheard at such a crucial moment, he was getting his phone out to say something when he realised there was shouting coming from outside the room and that Artemis was missing. "We should find her but-" He paused as Hikari went to run off and grabbed to other teen's arm for a moment then held a finger to his lips. "Stay quiet."

Following close behind until he heard voices Ashido slowed down and tried to hug the wall rather hoping to make himself slightly less visible.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home mysteryxio mysteryxio Funnier President Funnier President

@Palace gang

Masaki got pulled away into a safety room by Hikari, as he let out a surprised yelp. That boy had a strong grip for a short person. After getting to the safe room, Masaki looked at Hikari and glared.

"Hey, I could've taken them on! They're just statues- wait.... where's Artemis?"
He heard a familiar scream and ran to the door, before looking back to the others. Akari made the decision to go rescue her, along with Ashido. Hikari took lead, as everyone but Masaki left. He stood still, thinking.
Damnit....

He remembered meeting Artemis for the first time, and how she wouldn't stop following him.
He kept trying to push her away out of mistrust, and look where that happened. He felt a spark go off inside him, as he looked ahead.
"My mind is made up... Artemis, I'm gonna save you! Hang on!"
He ran out of the door and down the hall. Along the way, he found a billboard that was usually always falling of back in the real school. It was one of the solid kinds, that need a hammer and nail to pin up things.
He picked it up by the edges and carried it beside him as he was catching up to the others.​

Akari Kishiri

"Oh, it's not that I don't think this is a dire situation, but... perhaps panicked shouting isn't the best way to react in the grand scheme of things. What if those statues heard you? Sort of defeats the purpose of hiding..." Akari responded to Hikari as he unlocked the door and started to heard towards the source of the shouting. In the back of his mind, a simple inkling of thought began to grow-- a thought that maybe there was more of an explanation to this situation than "it's a game".

What would happen if the rest of the group failed to save Artemis from her captors?
Whatever the case, Akari followed Hikari in the direction he was heading. "You're kinda right, though... this is something to take seriously."

Nevertheless, as Akari continued under Hikari's lead, he quietly murmured to himself. "Alright... just pretend you're on a Raid... I don't have guns, nor do I have cool space powers, but still... it's like a stealth mission. Don't get caught... hoo... this is sort of exciting."

Akari looked behind and saw Masaki about to catch up, holding what looked to be a billboard. Akari wondered what Masaki was going to ultimately use that for-- surely he didn't mean to hide behind it? Whatever the reason, it had to be good, Akari thought.

Interactions:
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home (Unspoken Mention)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Unspoken Mention)

There came the sound of sliding metal, something that they had heard just earlier.
One of the guards who they had seen earlier was going directly towards them!
"Intruders spotted!" the guard said as it approached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back