• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Check

Rose-Chan

Trying to bring myself back
Interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in plotting persona related/inspired stuff in the future. I love 5 and im trying to get a playthrough of 4 watched, but after studying up some things i feel as though i could, with the help of others, plot out something for persona. It'd be a new and fun experience for me!

What kind of a new plot were you thinking of?
Well, the point of this check was to see if people were even interested and to maybe find someone to plot with. Im not sure yet. Im watching a playthrough of 4to get ideas.

Im glad to have found people with interest for persona! Would anyone be interested in heloing me develop a plot or, at least, some basics to get an rp story started?

Im glad to have found people with interest for persona! Would anyone be interested in heloing me develop a plot or, at least, some basics to get an rp story started?
I've played through both Persona 4 and Persona 5 so I should be able to help with plotting if you need it.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back