• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Archcrow

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my friends. You may call me Archer.

I am looking for an Akeshu/Shuake roleplay. At a later date, I may be open to other pairings or doubling up, but right now, that is my only interest. I can roleplay both Akiren and Goro Akechi. While I have detailed plots, I will not list them here as they are quite lengthy. DM me to find out more!

About me:
-
I'm 21 years old
- I've been an avid roleplayer of Persona 5 for about 2 years now.
- I have 9 years of literate, 3rd-person roleplay experience.
- I typically write anywhere from 250 to 2000 words per post.
- English is my first language but I've studied Japanese for 5 years.
- I enjoy OOC chatter, it can feel awkward without it
- I typically reply at least once every 3 days, so long as I find my rp-partner compatible.
- I have the patience of a rock.
- I'm open-minded and have 0 triggers besides religion so I am open to darker themes.
- Occasionally, I may require a mental break. Everyone has their highs and lows.
- I am a student studying philosophy
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Persona 5. Lord help me.

Compatibility is very important to me. If I sound like someone you'd like to roleplay with, please continue reading. Here is what I expect from my rp-partners:
- At least 18 years of age
- Will not badger me for replies every hour of the day. I work 30 hours every week so I will not always be around.
- Willing to keep the rp as realistic as possible
- Willing to engage in OOC chatter
- Willing to put effort into their replies. I expect at least 3, well-detailed paragraphs
- Long-term roleplayer
- Enthusiasm is mandatory. Responding often is not

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please either DM me or comment below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back