• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5: Apple of Eden

I was thinking of him being an entirely original character, What with being the new wild card and all. As for his Persona...I was thinking Prometheus. The Titan who stole fire from Zeus to save mankind.

Sorry if this throws a wrench in your plans, I just like playing the “leader” character. XD

I was thinking of him being an entirely original character, What with being the new wild card and all. As for his Persona...I was thinking Prometheus. The Titan who stole fire from Zeus to save mankind.

Sorry if this throws a wrench in your plans, I just like playing the “leader” character. XD
That's totally fine! And Prometheus is awesome! I'm thinking that my character would be a good second in command. Yeah, he isn't the ideal leader, but he's good at getting everyone else when things go to shit. Plus, he's loyal as hell, and doesn't care if he doesn't get recognition.

Works for me. Yeah, I can see them being best friends. XD

Thanks so much!
That's totally fine! And Prometheus is awesome! I'm thinking that my character would be a good second in command. Yeah, he isn't the ideal leader, but he's good at getting everyone else when things go to shit. Plus, he's loyal as hell, and doesn't care if he doesn't get recognition.

Great! I think Icarus would make a lot of since for her! I'm thinking it's gonna be more figures in mythology that are often used to teach lessons, such as Icarus and Mesistopheles. Actually, what about Erinyes, after the Three Furies in Greek mythology? They were known to be incredibly diligent in their task, relentlessly hunting their target no matter what.

oooh! erinyes would be pretty cool and i think that would play off well with her perceived notion that she can view things in an objective manner-- hence, her feeling of entitlement to judge others and give them punishment and etc. so, yes, i'll be taking that

also, apologies but i forgot to add her dad's last name which is Young lol. and i'll try to get her app done by today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back