• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5: Apple of Eden

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Over thirty years have passed since the great Phantom Thieves of Hearts singlehandedly took down a country spanning conspiracy, freeing both Japan and all of humanity from slavery. But it seems that humanity is one again in danger of losing it's free will. With the rise of virtual reality, ahd more advanced technology, it's becoming easier and easier for information, good or bad, to be altered, changed, or even censored. A group of teenagers, seemingly only connected by their parents being friends, or by blind chance, must once again step up, and steal the Hearts of those that would control the masses...

Hey there! So, I recently really got into Persona 5, and really wanted to do an RP set after it, with a bit of a cyberpunk setting, and themes to go with it. It won't be like, Blade Runner or something like that. As weird as it sounds, it's more in line with something like Sword Art Online, in terms of where technology is. VR has practically become indistinguishable from reality, and the government's of the world are all too fond with controlling information for their own gain. The characters can be from two groups: children of the original cast, or original characters. They can be from any pairing as long as it makes sense (I mean, I guess Ryuji x Futaba technically could happen due to anything being possible, but I would probably reccomend against it.) Or the pairing could be of a OC and a party member, and your character is a result of that.
It runs off a first come, first serve basis, so make sure you go ahead and reserve it! Since there's, if all the canon party members married amongst themselves, there can only be four possible pairings total, the last three characters have to be OCs.

Oh! Speaking of that! The theme of the Personas in this RP is that of demons and evil spirits. Instead of the Major Arcana, the cast represents the Seven Heavenly Virtues: Humility, Charity, Temperance, Chastity, Diligence, Patience, and Kindness, with the various Palaces (all manifesting as twisted versions of famous video games) representing the Seven Deadly Sins. The process of getting a Persona is the same: go into a Palace via the Metaverse app, and stand up to thr ruler, pull off your mask, and boom: you got a Persona. I'm still really working on this concept, so if you guys have any suggestions to iron out any problems, feel free to tell me! Anyways, here's the current Virtues that and if they're claimed. When I ask which one you want to reserve, I'd like your characters parents (OC if original,) and the name of their Persona (I can totally give suggestions. They don't have to be a demon, just an evil spirit usually associated with forbidden knowledge or desires,) so that everyone is aware which names are taken. So, here they are!

Humility: Son of Joker (Akira Kurusu, fuck you Dancing Star Light) and Makoto Nijima; Persona: Mephistopheles
Charity: Chuya Hikari, OC Parents; Persona: Barbatos
Chasity: Open
Patience: Wild Card, OC Parents; Persona: Prometheus
Temperance: Open
Diligence: Daughter of Hotaru Hashimoto and Lauren Franklin; Persona: Pending
Kindness: Open

PS: I almost forgot! If all the slots or filled, or you're just not feeling playing one of the main characters, you could totally be a side character! Or, even an antagonist! The sky's the limit!

Last edited:
hi there, i've been craving for a persona rp for
a while now so this came in at a perfect time!

not to mention, i'm really into cyberpunk-esque stuff rn b/c all the hype surrounding cyberpunk 2077???
so, good twist 👌

i'd be interested in reserving the role of diligence, please.
i'm thinking of playing a female character, who's half-japanese and half-caucasian
(if that's okay with you?)
with original characters as her parents
(their names being: Hotaru Hashimoto and Lauren Franklin)!

as for a persona name, do please give a suggestion!
i'm not too familiar with demons or evil spirits lol
but, if its any help to you, the persona i originally
assigned her was icarus to symbolised her want/need to
achieve greatness regardless of the perceived dangers
(so, the virtue she symbolises would also act as a negative trait of hers!
if that's fine?)

hi there, i've been craving for a persona rp for
a while now so this came in at a perfect time!

not to mention, i'm really into cyberpunk-esque stuff rn b/c all the hype surrounding cyberpunk 2077???
so, good twist 👌

i'd be interested in reserving the role of diligence, please.
i'm thinking of playing a female character, who's half-japanese and half-caucasian
(if that's okay with you?)
with original characters as her parents
(their names being: Hotaru Hashimoto and Lauren Franklin)!

as for a persona name, do please give a suggestion!
i'm not too familiar with demons or evil spirits lol
but, if its any help to you, the persona i originally
assigned her was icarus to symbolised her want/need to
achieve greatness regardless of the perceived dangers
(so, the virtue she symbolises would also act as a negative trait of hers!
if that's fine?)
Great! I think Icarus would make a lot of since for her! I'm thinking it's gonna be more figures in mythology that are often used to teach lessons, such as Icarus and Mesistopheles. Actually, what about Erinyes, after the Three Furies in Greek mythology? They were known to be incredibly diligent in their task, relentlessly hunting their target no matter what.

Yes, I just got into persona as well and would be totally down for this! Would probably be interested in Kindness.

Will have more details when I'm home!

So as far as parents, I was thinking of either Ann or Kawakami, I know Kawakami isn't a member of the team but what can I say. That naughty teacher/maid stole my heart. Her father I'm planning on being out of the picture in some way, at least as of right now.

As far as persona's go, I admit I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a demon/mythos that correlates directly to kindness. Was thinking of perhaps the Graces or Clementia, but am unsure

So as far as parents, I was thinking of either Ann or Kawakami, I know Kawakami isn't a member of the team but what can I say. That naughty teacher/maid stole my heart. Her father I'm planning on being out of the picture in some way, at least as of right now.

As far as persona's go, I admit I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of a demon/mythos that correlates directly to kindness. Was thinking of perhaps the Graces or Clementia, but am unsure
That's fine by me! Clementia was actually considered the patron goddess of Julius Caesar, who was...well, anything but kind.

An Persona RP sounds cool. Would like to try one but I have a question, Does my character have to represent a Virtue? Is there any alternative, like maybe my character instead represents a Sin?

An Persona RP sounds cool. Would like to try one but I have a question, Does my character have to represent a Virtue? Is there any alternative, like maybe my character instead represents a Sin?
That would actually be an interesting idea! So let's say yeah. And the idea that I have is that while they represent a Virtue, they also represent a Sin. For example, my character represents Humility, as he is completely and utterly humble, but he also represents Wrath, a twisted manifestation of all the pent up anger and frustration he has of being bullied throughout his life. So yeah!

That would actually be an interesting idea! So let's say yeah. And the idea that I have is that while they represent a Virtue, they also represent a Sin. For example, my character represents Humility, as he is completely and utterly humble, but he also represents Wrath, a twisted manifestation of all the pent up anger and frustration he has of being bullied throughout his life. So yeah!

So from what I understand, the seven sins are:

Wrath, Lust, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, and Envy.

Darn.... I had a really neat Idea for a Wrathful Persona, but looks like I need to rethink.

The CS is up!

Hey, I know you’re not using the Major Arcana, but I wanted to ask, is there still going to be a Wild Card role? And if so, may I fill that spot? :) if not, that’s fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back