• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom persona 4 | souyo | 18+ ONLY

cheysecake

Big Gay Fool
so!! after dropping off the face of the earth for an entire damn year, i’m back here looking for some roleplay partners to hopefully eliminate some work-related and situational stress.

as you probably guessed from the title of this thread, i’m currently craving a persona 4 roleplay. i haven’t played any of the other games, and i haven’t actually completed p4 yet, but i’ve watched the anime (“the animation”), and i’m playing through shadow of the labyrinth right now since i can take my 3ds to work with me. i’ll most likely be reading the manga soon as well.

i’m mostly looking for some souyo. i’d prefer to play as yu/souji, but i’m more than willing to try yosuke!!! i’m craving some hardcore angst right now, but i’m okay with any genre as long as smut is kept far away from me. not with these kiddos, y’all.
i’ll be turning 21 on saturday (EDIT: 21 babey!!!!), so i’m looking for anyone over 18 to roleplay with. i’m not comfortable interacting with minors, so please don’t contact me if you’re under 18. i’ll ignore your message. not to be rude, of course, just to avoid awkwardness.

also, please don’t message me asking about any of the other games. i’m sorry if i sound rude, i’ve just dealt with being contacted for something completely unrelated to what i’m looking for more than once, and it’s really irritating.

i work from 11:30 to 8:00 monday thru friday, and occasionally 10:00 to 6:30, so my replies may be scarce during the week. just a heads up!
i’d prefer to roleplay over discord, but i’m fine with roleplaying here, too! i may be slower with replies, though.

message me if you’re interested! 💜

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back