• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods [Relationships]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

The Trapped Gods
Small Group RP with nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce r e i r e i

Gen's Characters

Violet Evslin
Daughter of Apollo

Elyse Lyndon
Daughter of Hades

Connolly Schwab
Son of Athena

Antonio Delaney
Son of Demeter

Asher Dratch
Son of Hephaestus

Coralie Magoveny
Daughter of Iris

Liv's Characters

Bea Sargent
Daughter of Hermes

Zach Silvera
Son of Nemesis

Evie Garcia
Daughter of Zeus

Matias Cooke
Son of Apollo

Shady's Characters

Jordan De La Vega
Daughter of Athena

Spencer Birch
Son of Hephaestus

Lillian Hewitt
Daughter of Demeter

Atticus Leonardo
Son of Poseidon

Lia's Characters

Rex Temple
Daughter of Hades

Hani Blake
Son of Hephaestus

Sammy Eden
Daughter of Ares

Derek Sanders
Son of Apollo

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
beware hidden scrolling​

• Violet Catherine Evslin
    "I want to help everybody see the sunny side of life!"
    cdbb0f224ae05935beadba26df14d123.gif

Mat Cooke
    Half-Brother
    Despite his metal arm, Violet loves her older brother! In fact, she finds him more interesting with his prosthetic arm. While their other siblings seem to avoid him, Violet's always checking to make sure he's alright and sleeping well. She's always there for a hug whenever he needs one.

Derek Sanders
    Half-Brother
    Just like with Mat, Violet loves Derek! They may not spend all that much time together, but they're very close cabinmates; they even seem like full blooded siblings! For some reason, though, he doesn't seem to like it whenever she talks to boys... why are he and Mat always doing that????

Spencer Birch
    Friend/Crush
    Violet only knows Spencer through Mat, seeing as they spend time together, but she considers him a friend nonetheless! And he's really nice! Although, for some reason... she has this fuzzy feeling whenever they talk? Maybe she should ask one of her siblings to check her heart condition...

Jordan De La Vega
    Good Friend
    Perhaps it's a weird pair, but Violet and Jordan both have insomnia, which has somehow bonded them together. They always seem to know when it was another rough night of no sleep, and Jordan's usually there for Violet whenever she needs a shoulder to doze on.

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
    Violet Collage.jpg

Last edited:
[script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show contentZS removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show contentEG removeClass show contentMC removeClass show contentBS [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show contentEG removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show contentZS removeClass show contentMC removeClass show contentBS [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show contentMC removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show contentZS removeClass show contentEG removeClass show contentBS [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show contentBS removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show contentZS removeClass show contentEG removeClass show contentMC [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 0px; width: 100%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 15%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #c8c8c8; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class]
there's only one thing we have in common;
neither of us will be missed.
[div class="content contentHOME show"]

[div class="content contentZS"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #c5bac3;"]currently shipped with
lillian hewitt. (i think? idk anymore it's late)
[div class=block style="background-color: #c5bac3;"]name
info here.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="content contentEG"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #bac1c5;"]currently shipped with
hani blake.
[div class=block style="background-color: #bac1c5;"]name
info here.
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="content contentMC"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #dadbbd;"]elyse lydon
to be perfectly honest, elyse terrifies mat with her outgoing personality and flirty nature. they're two opposites on a spectrum that somehow click neatly together. mat seems to melt in elyse's charm but he's far more interested in the girl behind the romantic facade.

[/div][/div] [div class="content contentBS"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #bdc5ba;"]currently shipped with
asher dratch.
[div class=block style="background-color: #bdc5ba;"]name
info here.
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=tabs]•[div class="tab tab1"]ZS
•[div class="tab tab2"]EG[/div]•[div class="tab tab3"]MC[/div]•[div class="tab tab4"]BS[/div]•[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
....why would you do this to yourself. my peeps are heartbreakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back