• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods [In Character]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

The Trapped Gods
Small Group RP with nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce r e i r e i

Gen's Characters

Violet Evslin
Daughter of Apollo

Elyse Lyndon
Daughter of Hades

Connolly Schwab
Son of Athena

Antonio Delaney
Son of Demeter

Asher Dratch
Son of Hephaestus

Coralie Magoveny
Daughter of Iris

Liv's Characters

Bea Sargent
Daughter of Hermes

Zach Silvera
Son of Nemesis

Evie Garcia
Daughter of Zeus

Matias Cooke
Son of Apollo

Shady's Characters

Jordan De La Vega
Daughter of Athena

Spencer Birch
Son of Hephaestus

Lillian Hewitt
Daughter of Demeter

Atticus Leonardo
Son of Poseidon

Lia's Characters

Rex Temple
Daughter of Hades

Hani Blake
Son of Hephaestus

Sammy Eden
Daughter of Ares

Derek Sanders
Son of Apollo

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
beware hidden scrolling​

Last edited:

• Violet Evslin
    ( Mood: Sunny! | Scenario: Did I Fall Asleep in the Infirmary Again? | Mentions: N/A | With: N/A | Tags: N/A | Outfit: X )

Violet startled awake when she felt the sun shining on her closed eyelids. Considering it was the start of summer, it was not surprising for the sunlight to be this bright. Unfortunately, it was also not surprising that Violet was in the infirmary. She wasn’t injured or sick; on the contrary, Violet had stayed up way too late doing inventory on the medical supplies. It was an unhealthy tendency of hers to stay up too late working in the infirmary on a patient or other related work. Insomnia was something Violet was very familiar with.

Yawning, Violet stretched her arms above her head. She’d splayed on the counter where she’d been counting all the medical supplies, sitting in a stool. Her behind was numb, and her back hurt a little bit from bending over. Glancing down at herself, she realized that perhaps she should change her clothes. However, the rumbling in her stomach was telling her otherwise.

Leaving the infirmary, Violet made her way to the porch of the Big House, where Mr. D was sitting with Chiron play pinochle, as always. They didn’t acknowledge her, and so Violet went past them without incident.

Now that she was outside, Violet had to blink a bit to adjust her eyes to the sunlight. The infirmary was a bit dim in comparison, but that was probably due to the weakness of electric lightbulbs compared to the natural sun’s energy. Violet smiled a bit to herself, glancing up at the sky as she thought about how her father was currently driving the sun chariot across the sky.

As she stood there, Violet felt the sunlight sink into her skin. Due to her power, the sunlight was enough to wake her up. However, she found that she was still exhausted. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a faint glimmer, and she glanced down at the ring on her hand. Her smile waned a bit as she remembered the boy who had given it to her, the boy who would never see the sun again.

Shaking her head out of her reverie, she made her way to the dining pavilion. She was hungry. And a good healer couldn’t take care of anyone on an empty stomach!

Last edited:
  • evie_garcia.jpeg
    "Honestly, why do I keep bringing you with me?"

Evie's morning, just like the mornings beforehand, had started earlier than the rest of the camp grounds. While her siblings were peacefully snoring with the other campers, Evie woke up alongside the sun and decided it would be the perfect time to paint some more trees. Lucky, or unlucky -- she hadn't decided yet -- for Evie, another camper with platinum blonde hair also happened to be up as well.

"I think you're just developing a soft spot for me, or trying to copy my looks." Bea's voice squeaked back, her pitch higher than usual as the tiny blonde sat on Evie's shoulder, one tiny hand gripping onto Evie's thick backpack strap. Evie's eyes rolled around as she tried to hide a smirk. It had only been two years since she had arrived to camp, and since she had been gone her abuela passed away from the smoke which filled her tired lungs. Evie would've left the minute she heard about her abuela's death, but with only ten bucks to her name, it was impossible for Evie to go back and see her grandmother for the final time.

The memory of the woman that raised her still stung for the teen demi-god, and after finding a photo from her childhood, Evie felt the need to bleach her hair clean. It was how the camp knew what Evie was feeling, a new change in color meant she had rode an emotional rollercoaster the previous night. A scoff escaped Evie's lips as she made a turn and headed towards the camp grounds. Whatever you want to believe, Bea, I don't care."

Evie kept a steady pace, one foot in front of the other, as Bea directed her towards the dining pavilion. Out of the few times Evie had spent time with Bea, she knew there was nothing that could stop the girl from reaching food; not even the Gods themselves. Evie stopped in her tracks as she watched other campers slowly trudge their way to the hall, rubbing their eyes and yawning themselves awake. "Here you go." Evie sighed, opening her palm as she watched Bea leap from her shoulder, bouncing onto her palm and landing on the ground, returning to her full size in a blink of an eye.

"Thanks, Capt." Bea gave a two finger salute before jogging off towards the table of food, a quiet chuckle leaving Evie's lips as she watched Bea rush off. With a sigh, Evie dragged her feet and sat on the tiny pavilion staircase, dumping her bag full of spray cans next to her and tying her hair up away from her face. She wasn't in the mood to sit in the corner and deal with the overwhelming sound of camp banter.
    where: camp grounds
    outfit: 01
    with: open
    tag: na.

Last edited:

Rex Isabella Temple
Mood: Really fucking tired
Interactions: El AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
With: Elyse AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Clothing: r e x

This wasn't the day to mess with Rex's sleep. Well actually, there's never a day to mess with her sleep. And normally no one would have.

Then here comes her crazy older sister.

She leaped onto Rex's bed, effectively waking her up and putting her in a mood. Now she would never hurt her sister, she's the only one who cares for her, and loves her for herself but for the others in the camp. They were out of luck. She groaned hearing her older sister, yelling for cookies. "I swear to god, El if you don't get your fat ass off of me at this moment. There's going to be a problem." It was weird how their sisterhood went, after saving Rex from the monster, they had become close but instead of being the little sister. Rex was more like the other sister, while Lyse took the personality and the role of the kid sister. Once she felt her sister slip to the floor, she rose up from her bed heading to the bathroom to change. Not really taking notice of her sister's clothing.

"I heard you El! I'm coming, you better not start cooking without me. You remember what happened the last time that happened, you almost burn down half of the camp. " Chiron was pissed for that one. Which is why there was an official rule that Elyse couldn't cook by herself anymore. She got dressed and heading out. It was actually quite funny, but she still had to be there to make sure that nothing happened to her sister. Now she isn't one to be all lovey dovey to her sister in public but she is protective of her. When Rex came to camp, she was basically orphaned and abandoned. Elyse gave her a family, even becoming her guardian at some point so there was a legal way for Rex to stay with her if she ever leaves camp. There was a silent agreement between the two of them that they weren't going to leave each other, at least not willingly.

Rex came out, she glanced at her sister before doing a double take. "Oh no, you have to change. You are not going out in that, the fuckboi crew is just going to be all over that. Change now. " Rex shook her head as her sister called for her to go, seemly ignoring her statement. "There will be no cookie eating until you change clothes. Like now Elyse. " Rex had one rule for her sister, no dating. This outing was just like invited dudes to break this rule. Guys like Asher and Derek. So no. Her sister would have to change if she wanted cookies.

codedbycrucialstar

• Violet Evslin
    ( Mood: Cheerful | Scenario: Kevvy and Matty! | Mentions: Asher | With: Mat, (Kevin) | Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork nymphadora. nymphadora. | Outfit: X )

Considering her lack of sleep, Violet’s sluggishness was to be expected. On her way to the dining pavilion, she stopped by a bush just outside it, where her pet bunny rabbit lived in his cute widdle burrow. A few months ago, she’d found little Kevin (Jr.) with a broken paw. She’d nursed him back to health, and he’d been loyally hopping back to her ever since. “Morning, Kevvy. How are you this morning?” As she held out her hand, Kevin hopped out of the bush and right up to her. He nuzzled her hand, and she immediately picked him up.

With Kevin in her arms, Violet entered the dining pavilion. Spotting her half-brother Mat sitting at the Apollo table, Violet smiled and joined him. “Morning, Matty!” she chirped, sitting beside him. Kevin stared up at Mat, his nose moving up and down as rabbits’ noses were wont to do. Since Mat was able to communicate with animals, Violet wasn’t surprised by this.

“Did you sleep well?” Violet asked, scratching Kevin behind one of his ears. She glanced at his prosthetic arm, which one of the Hephaestus demigods had made for him. It was hanging limply by his side. She gently placed her hand on his arm. “Oh no! Are you okay?” Unlike the rest of their half-siblings, Violet thought Mat was more interesting with his metal arm. And since she was one of the top healers at Camp Half-Blood, she found herself more sympathetic to him as well. Besides, it didn’t matter to her what had happened to him or what he looked like—Mat was her brother, and that meant she loved him!

Violet wrapped her arms around Mat and gave him a hug, as she did with just about every one of her siblings pretty much every single day. “I’m sure Ash will fix it up good as new, Matty! So you have nothing to worry about, okay?” She smiled up at him. “Wanna pet Kevin?” she added, holding up her rabbit friend.

Sammy Frankie Eden
Mood: indifferent
Interactions: Cora AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
With: Coralie AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Clothing: s a m m y

When the sun rise, signalling a new day. Sammy was training in the training room. Chiron let her use it in the early mornings, simply because he knew something was up with the girl who wakes up in a panic attack every night.

This night was no different.

It was the same dream of her step father, destroying every thing that she held dear. Coralie, her siblings, her mom, and Chiron. Hurting them, killing them, and just leaving her staring on the people she loved the most on floor dying. Sammy woke up in a cold sweat, and in a minute of a panic attack. She of course knew how to handle it, and calm herself down before any of her siblings woke up. She, knowing that it was going to be impossible to get back to sleep deciding to go and train. She's been there since then.

Once she notice that sun was rising, she knew that breakfast was probably out. She went to her cabin, changing out of her sweaty clothes and switching in to her others. She ran out of door looking for Coralie. Once she found her, she tapped her shoulder bringing her attention to her. "Breakfast together Cor?" She noticed that her hair was wet. She probably just went surfing as she does nearly every morning.

codedbycrucialstar

[class=variables] --color-g1a: #858cc4; --color-g2a: #aa83c3; --color-g1b: #bf5a5a; --color-g2b: #d66c4f; --color-g1c: #22b14c; --color-g2c: #9aeb7e; --color-g1d: #357598; --color-g2d: #5fbeba; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=background] width: 500px; height: 405px; border-radius: 5px; padding: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; [/class] [class=left] width: 162.5px; height: 100%; [/class] [class=picture] border: 15px solid white; border-radius: 5px; width: 120px; height: 120px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 16px; color: white; letter-spacing: 5px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=right] width: 286px; height: 363px; [/class] [class=content] width: 286px; background-color: white; height: 368px; border-radius: 5px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; color: black; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; height: 348px; width: calc(100% + 27px); [/class] [class=info] color: black; font-size: 12px; padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; width: 266px; [/class] [class=gap] width: 100%; height: 15px; [/class] [div class=variables]
  • [div class=background style="background: -webkit-linear-gradient(30deg, var(--color-g1a), var(--color-g2a));"] [div class=left] [div class=picture style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d393341b2fa8e7ab908983f66d5c5c6/tumblr_oz6qv3DOYC1sqstgio1_400.gif'); background-position: 35% 50%;"][/div]
    [div class=picture style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e7723491ded5e348d0fa2f47d1fc9d/tumblr_oz6qv3DOYC1sqstgio2_400.gif'); background-position: 35% 50%;"][/div] [div class=gap][/div] [div class=name]JORDAN[/div] [div class=gap][/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=content] [div class=scroll] [div class=info]location; athena cabin.
    with; connolly.
    outfit; here
    tags; AnimeGenork AnimeGenork [/div] [div class=gap][/div]
    Jordan was both a night owl and an early riser; she didn't want to waste any hours of the day. Or perhaps it should be attributed to her insomnia that she hardly slept. Before the sun came up, Jordan had been out sparring with dummies, though as quietly as possible. Rehearsing simple movements with her staff was something she did daily, simply to ensure her skills didn't deteriorate - just in case.

Beads of sweat glistened on her skin, and Jordan honestly felt gross. She pulled out her phone, noting the sun was supposed to rise in just an hour. Time had slipped away from Jordan, she thought it was still three. Sighing, Jordan tucked the phone into her back pocket and returned to the hub of camp.

Camp at these dead hours was her favourite. The trees swayed in the cool wind, which was refreshing on her reddened face. Maybe she just didn't like most people. With a shrug, Jordan continued on.

After cleaning up and getting into a fresh set of clothes, Jordan sat in the Athena cabin, tidying up her bed as dawn broke. Just a few moments after Jordan finished, she heard a thud outside followed by Connolly entering the cabin.

Jordan's eyes landed on him, one of the more irritable Athena children. Which was saying something, considering most Athena kids were not very easy to please. But Jordan was obliged to know and look out for her half-siblings, being the Athena cabin counsellor. Picking up a non-fiction book from her own bed, Jordan approached Connolly. "Perhaps this will quench your reading thirst? I found it rather intriguing." she held out the thick book, whose contents were surrounding an analysis of the Ancient Greeks' battle strategies.
    [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
[/div]

• mat_cooke.jpeg
    Violet's chirpy voice pulled Mat out from his draining thoughts. His half-sister was a literal beam of sunshine, nothing seemed to bring her down which was something Mat admired and was grateful for at times. He moved his head away from his propped arm and flashed a lazy half-smile at Violet, ignoring the quiet clunk of his arm against table. "Morning Vee," Mat mused back in a gentle voice, turning his attention to Violet's bunny and giving Kevin a scratch on his back.

A soft chuckle escaped from Mat's lips as he focused on Kevin. You see, Mat had a very special connection with animals, and while they might not exactly like him back, it definitely didn't stop them for complaining about their lives. Kevin's voice was a complete contrast from his appearance, his voice sounding husky like a terrible smoker after their third pack of cigarettes. I'm starving, what does it take for a rabbit to get some food? Mat moved his finger and scratched the arch of Kevin's nose, "A please would be nice, Kev." Mat quietly scolded the bunny, forgetting about Violet sitting in front of him for a moment.

Don't call me Kev.

Before Mat could respond, his focus was taken away from grumpy Kevin by the sound of Spencer's voice. Spencer and Mat had an awkward friendship to say the least, whenever Asher was too busy with his buds Mat could always rely on Spencer. Sure, the two may not speak much while the Hephaestus teen worked on Mat's arm, but he appreciated the comfortable silence and the quiet joke every now and then. The Apollo teen grimaced as he rolled his shoulders back and leaned his lanky body against the table. "Couldn't sleep," He sighed, "Today's a new day though, right?"
    where: pavilion.
    outfit: 01.
    with: violet + spencer.
    tags: ShadyAce ShadyAce + AnimeGenork AnimeGenork .

• Violet Evslin
    ( Mood: Sleepy/Sunny| Scenario: Sleep is Important! | Mentions: N/A | With: Mat, (Kevin), Spencer | Tags: nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce | Outfit: X )

Violet smiled down at Kevin, who seemed to be responding well to Mat’s attention. She couldn’t exactly tell what Mat was hearing from Kevin, but it must’ve been amusing, judging by the scolding tone she picked up from his whisperings to the rabbit. With a slight giggle, Violet got up to go get Kevin some food, coming back with a few carrots in her arms. She’d feed herself later—maybe after getting some sleep—so she contented herself with watching Kevin nibble on some carrots.

Sometime in the time she’d been gone, Spencer, one of the Hephaestus campers, had sat down next to Mat. She nodded his way with a smile. “Morning, Spencer!” Taking a seat on Mat’s other side, she placed a carrot in front of Kevin. Hearing Spencer’s question, she glanced up at Mat. She hadn’t noticed the dark circles under his eyes—she’d been too worried about his arm! What kind of sister didn’t notice how tired her brother was?

“Oh, Matty, you couldn’t sleep? You should’ve come and told me! I was in the infirmary all night. At some point, I fell asleep…” She punctuated this recounting with a yawn, which was probably not helping her “advice.” With a sheepish smile, she turned her attention over to Spencer. “At least tell me you got some sleep! I’d feel awful if everyone at camp was having trouble sleeping!”

The infirmary had sleep medicine, right?

• Rex Isabella Temple
    Mood: Really fucking sorry

Rex groans as El storms out. Something was wrong, normally she wouldn't even fuck her. Maybe she was tired of her bossing her around? Rex didn't know, but she hated fighting with her sister. She was all she had in this world, her mom didn't want her, and her dad couldn't show favorites. It was truly just them against the world. She knew what would make this right. She ran out, and went towards the kitchen.

Once she got there, she got to work. Baking as fast as she could. Luckily the ovens were charmed so they cooked the dishes faster. She waited, as the cookies started to form. She took them out and waited for them to cool. Once they did, she wrapped them up making sure to ice them with El's favorite icing. She walked out, glaring at people who cared to stare at her. She was a rare commodity these past days. The 3 big gods had agreed again not to have children so she, her sisters, and her cousins couldn't really count on there being any more siblings. Hopefully. It still didn't change that her dad was Hades, the god of hell and that she was his all-powerful youngest daughter. So when they flinched away, she smirked. She was of course banned from using her powers on any of them. By her sister but it didn't mean they had to know that.

Rex ran. Looking around breakfast, where everyone was sitting. Once she spotted her sister, she headed towards her. She placed the cookies in her sister hands. "I'm sorry El....I shouldn't have said you needed to change. You are an adult and you can make your own choices." She sighed scratching the back of her head. "I know you are the oldest Elly. I just...I need to protect you alright. You are all I have in this world after all. I don't want to fight ok? I love you too much to even do that. I made your favorite cookies. So forgive me?"

Rex didn't care about anyone else in the world. The only one she cared about was her sister. She would protect her till the end of the earth. That's where she gets scared...because Elyse is her only weakness. If anything happens to her, she would lose her only family, something she didn't want to happen. So she tries to protect her, and sometimes that ends up...getting them into a fight. Which ends up in Rex saying sorry like always. Rex needs to try...to be better for her.

codedbycrucialstar

• Elyse Lyndon
    ( Mood: Forgiving | Scenario: Mmm, Cookies | Mentions: Fuckboi Crew | With: Rex | Tags: r e i r e i AnimeGenork AnimeGenork nymphadora. nymphadora. | Outfit: X )

Elyse was really starting to regret picking a fight with her sister. Even though her self-esteem raised with every appreciative glance thrown her way, she was starting to wonder if maybe she should have just thrown a sweatshirt on and then taken it off when Rex wasn’t looking. UGH, why was she such a brat? She was all her sister had, and she’d been simply awful. Once Rex came to breakfast, she was definitely going to apologize.

With an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, Elyse sat down at the Hades table in the dining pavilion. She picked at her food, only eating a few bites every now and then. Briefly, she glanced over at the Hephaestus table, where the Fuckboi Crew was gathered. She rolled her eyes. They were probably plotting their next big flirt fest or party or what have you. Weirdoes. Why couldn’t they be more like, well. The rest of the Apollo cabin. Like that Violet girl. She was adorable.

It wasn’t long before her sister appeared. She made as if to stand up, but before she could, Rex was placing cookies into her hands. Blinking, she looked up at Rex just as she started to apologize. Elyse smiled and stood up, wrapping one arm around her sister. “Aw, don’t worry about it, Rex. I’m sorry, too, for getting so mad. You may need to lighten up, but I need to stop getting so mad when you start acting like the older one. Someone’s gotta be the mature one, right?” Pecking her sister on the cheek, she grinned. “And I won’t forgive you unless you eat these delicious cookies with me.”

evie_garcia.jpeg
Evie always enjoyed blissful silence.

It was the small things that mattered to the female, between the constant training and spending her restless nights searching through the forest for a new tree to paint on, it was the tender moments of quiet rest that she could find were dearly cherished. It was like her abuela always said: Detente y huele las rosas, pequeña rebelde. Her legs were lazily folded on the staircase as she watched the world go by without her, different campers groggily making their way towards the food. Evie wasn't bothered to rush to breakfast, she wasn't feeling hungry and she knew that one very generous Apollo kid would have something cooking later.

Her mind was whisked a million miles away from the camp with absent thoughts as she sat quietly by herself, her eyes focused on the drying paint residue that was left on her hands. A mix of hazy purples and dark oranges blended together on her tanned palm, covering last week's paint on her nails as well. The sound of a familiar voice pulled her back to reality as she watched her half-cousin place himself next to her with a boyish grin. Leo was the closest person Evie could call a brother at camp. While her family back home was full of uncles and aunt, there was never someone her own age at home to play with; that all changed once she met Leo.

Evie pulled a charming yet lazy grin as Leo mentioned vandalism. A sly glint dashed across Evie's dark eyes as she lifted her paint ridden hand up to Leo, "Sorry Leo, already beat you to it." Evie smiled with an innocent pout, flicking away another hanging chip of paint off her hand. Yet again, Evie's focus was taken away by another voice but this time, offering her breakfast. Hani was another person at camp Evie considered herself to be extremely close with, the two spent their late nights sharing whatever was taunting their minds and Hani had spent his nights with Evie during her frantic moments, helping her pick which colour to dye her hair. With a lazy groan, Evie got up on her feet and swung her backpack onto her shoulder in one swift motion.

"I don't think the others will mind us missing one training session, hm?" Her lips formed a sly grin once more as she gave a playful wink to her half-cousin, "The beach looked nice earlier this morning." Evie returned her gaze back to Hani with a kinder smile.

"C'mon, niño, you must be starving." She joked, a quiet chuckle escaping her lips. With a wave, Evie said her quick goodbye to Leo and lead Hani into the pavilion. The sounds of chatter whizzed through the room as Evie made her way towards the line, handing Hani a plate of his own. Without looking up from the selection of leftover food, Evie spoke with a faint concerned tone in her voice, "Stayed up again? You've got bags under your eyes." Most of the time, Evie couldn't care less about how terrible the other campers slept, she had her own problems and nightmares to deal with, but Evie couldn't help but ask the question.
where: pavilion.
outfit: 01
with: leo + hani.
tag: ShadyAce ShadyAce + r e i r e i .

• Rex Isabella Temple
    Mood: Happy

Rex was happy. Her sister forgave her. She didn't really care about what everyone else thought of her. She just cared about what her sister thought of her. To everyone else, she was the dark one. The one no one messes with due to being terrifed to. What they don't know is that, her sister was the only one who said the true side of Rex. A giant damn teddy bear. Her only weakness was her sister, and that was something she was terrifed to know. She smiled at her sister.

"I shouldn't be so pushy though. I know you can handle yourself, I just..I just don't want you to have to." Rex smiled as El kisses her chick. Her warmth and love filling her whole body. Hell, she would make a thousand cookies if that means that she sees El's smile. "I am always gonna be the worrywart El. It's just me, just like you are always gonna be the one to bring me out of my head. It's just how we work sis. " She chuckles, taking El's hand and sitting down with her at the table for Hades's kids.

"Of course I'm gonna eat the cookies with you! You do not need that much sugar with all those cookies. You will drive me nuts. " Seriously, once she made the mistake of letting her eat an entire batch of cookies by herself.....which was the day she also tried cooking by herself. It was a very very bad day. She looked towards the fuckboi crew who was all crowded at a table. It was annoying to see them. Probably planning the next party to her disagreement. El will most definitely go, meaning she would have to go just in case plus there was no way that El would let her not go. She was always trying to make her social. Which she hated.

codedbycrucialstar

• Elyse Lyndon
    ( Mood: Mildly Annoyed Again | Scenario: Singalongs Are Stupid | Mentions: Fuckboi Crew | With: Rex | Tags: r e i r e i AnimeGenork AnimeGenork nymphadora. nymphadora. | Outfit: X )

Elyse was, of course, listening to her sister’s apology, but she was also stuffing her face with cookies. She followed Rex’s gaze over to the Fuckboi Crew, then looked back at her sister. “I know what you’re thinking. ‘Those dinguses better not lay a hand on my sister.’ But don’t worry; they’re not my type. No matter how pretty their words are.”

She sighed. “There’s a campfire tonight, isn’t there? I hope there’s no singalong like there always is. Those Apollo kids need to take the hint that nobody likes those things.” What she didn’t say was that secretly, she did sort of enjoy the singalongs. A little bit. You know, when they sang Disney songs. Now, those were fun. Not that she’d ever let Rex know that.

“So what are we gonna do today, sis? Any ideas of how to pass the day before the campfire tonight?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back