• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson|| The Knights of Olympus

Hmm, actually, why not put her in with the Aphrodite Cabin? They’re basically similar, though Eros focuses more on love than with beauty. Erin would be the only one in the Eros cabin, so it’d make more sense to just move her to the Aphrodite Cabin. If that’s with you at least.
Well a cabin has to be made for her anyways because there's bound to be more if you think about it, it's already built I think according to the wiki

Honestly in my opinion Zeus would kill any Demi-titans before they could even live their lives. If it was even possible for titans to have kids due to half of them being incapacitated.

Honestly in my opinion Zeus would kill any Demi-titans before they could even live their lives. If it was even possible for titans to have kids due to half of them being incapacitated.
Well her mother probably knows that so she'd probably have Joy pretend to be a child of Apollo or something

Oh guys, we need councilers for each cabin. Auditions start nowwww
Well Chris is the only one in his cabin, but he is also a very senior senior member.. I think also due his skills in fighting he would be some sort of commander at the knights or so

Well Chris is the only one in his cabin, but he is also a very senior senior member.. I think also due his skills in fighting he would be some sort of commander at the knights or so
Interesting. That will happen after the first quest then lol

I don't think Lucia would be a counsellor, and Kai isn't even in the running since he hasn't been claimed yet.

I don't think Lucia would be a counsellor, and Kai isn't even in the running since he hasn't been claimed yet.
Of course. After the meeting that's when he can show up and the Councilor for Hades is automatically Alex because he's currently the only one rp wise.

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra may Lara be the Ares councilor? Or is that spit not open?
Well Anastasia is default because she's been there longest, but if Lara has been on more missions then it's possible. She could always just be there as co councilor though if you wanted to go that way or discuss with Blackvelvet Blackvelvet about it because they already have at least one character as a councilor then sure. They could also both be councilors which is allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back