• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson|| The Knights of Olympus

Rider walks onstage, ready to audition. "Hello, suckers. Today, I will be auditioning for the role of the Hestia counselor. I deserve it because I'll keep the Hestia kids in line. Alright. Bye." He jumped offstage, walking out.
He's Hestia I thought he was Hecate lol

I forgot to say that she has been claimed. I'm an idiot for that :')
Phew alright wasn't even thinking of that lol.
Oops he is Hecate. I was sidetracked at the time
It's lol. Automatic councilor cuz he's the only important one lol. He probably has siblings that have been there longer but we'll just chalk it up to more quests lol. Even the dumb side ones no one cares about XD
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Partly due to seniority and mostly due to being a mother hen, Erin would like to vote herself as Councilor for the Eros Cabin.
I'll Accept that plus we could always write her off as the only one currently there if you'd like

Anastasia has been at camp for longer than the other Ares children we have so far (actually I believe she has been there longer than any other character) so I guess she could be the Ares councilor

Name:
Jax Lyle Nyte
Nicknames:
JJ
Lye
Godly Parent:
Nyx
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Birthplace:
Fairbanks, Alaska
Time at camp:
A few months he's been there

Hair:
Dark brown
Eyes:
One silver, one dark blue
Height/Weight:
6'4" 132lb
Build:
Scrawny and skinny
Scent:
Cedarwood with a hint of rosemary
Speech Dialect:
American

Weapons:
He uses a celestial bronze sword and dagger
Inventory:
A star necklace that can push monster away on demand
Demigod Powers:
Dark Shield Construction, Darkness Healing, Shadow Camouflage, Shadow Travel, and Night Empowerment
Dark Shield:
He can create darkness, and use it as a shield.
Enhanced Healing:
While in the darkness, his healing speed is increased.
Shadow Camouflage:
He can use darkness to hide in plain sight, forming it around him.
Shadow Travel:
He has the ability to enter a shadow, allowing him to travel to the Underworld, and then travel anywhere in the world he wants. Though, the further away, the larger the toll it takes on him.
Other Skills:
He can wield a gun like Nakoda

Strengths:
He can work with teams well, he is amazing with weapons.
Flaws:
He doesn't work well on his own and isn't very good with hand to hand combat

Personality:
He is very outgoing, expressive, competitive, yet funny and sweet. He acts like a stereotypical gay.
Biography:
He like his twin was put up for adoption and adopted by the same woman. He was loved and taken care of but didn't know his sister was abused violently. And one day, she disappeared, and he never knew why. He would spend every day looking for her until he found her.​

Theme Song:
I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young​

88ccb1bb088d1469b36825fd0b6e0075.jpg

Last edited:
Anastasia has been at camp for longer than the other Ares children we have so far (actually I believe she has been there longer than any other character) so I guess she could be the Ares councilor
Makes sense. Plus this means she was there when Percy and friends were at the camp lol. Experience

Name:
Jax Lyle Nyte
Nicknames:
JJ
Lye
Godly Parent:
Nyx
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Birthplace:
Fairbanks, Alaska
Time at camp:
A few months he's been there

Hair:
Dark brown
Eyes:
One silver, one dark blue
Height/Weight:
6'4" 132lb
Build:
Scrawny and skinny
Scent:
Roses
Speech Dialect:
American

Weapons:
He uses a celestial bronze sword and dagger
Inventory:
A star necklace that can push monster away on demand
Demigod Powers:
Dark Shield Construction, Darkness Healing, Shadow Camouflage, Shadow Travel, and Night Empowerment
Dark Shield:
He can create darkness, and use it as a shield.
Enhanced Healing:
While in the darkness, his healing speed is increased.
Shadow Camouflage:
He can use darkness to hide in plain sight, forming it around him.
Shadow Travel:
He has the ability to enter a shadow, allowing him to travel to the Underworld, and then travel anywhere in the world he wants. Though, the further away, the larger the toll it takes on him.
Other Skills:
He can wield a gun like Nakoda

Strengths:
He can work with teams well, he is amazing with weapons.
Flaws:
He doesn't work well on his own and isn't very good with hand to hand combat

Personality:
He is very outgoing, expressive, competitive, yet funny and sweet. He acts like a stereotypical gay.
Biography:
He like his twin was put up for adoption and adopted by the same woman. He was loved and taken care of but didn't know his sister was abused violently. And one day, she disappeared, and he never knew why. He would spend every day looking for her until he found her.​

Theme Song:
I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young​

View attachment 415207
Accepted anyways so out of the twins which one do you think should be the counciler. Since they're twins btw it's okay for both of them to be

CENSUS

DemigodsTotalMaleFemale
Zeus101
Poseidon110
Hades220
Aphrodite110
Apollo220
Ares202
Athena202
Demeter000
Dionysus000
Hephaestus110
Hermes211
Hestia110
Boreas110
Eris110
Eros101
Harmonia101
Hecate110
Hypnos202
Leto101
Momus101
Nyx211
Persephone110
Unclaimed101
Total281414

Census is updated

I'm actually making the in character thread right now where the Roster will be and the original post will have the link to the ic

Character Roster

Empty

Just a lil Teaser:P

There we go.

Phew alright wasn't even thinking of that lol.

It's lol. Automatic councilor cuz he's the only important one lol. He probably has siblings that have been there longer but we'll just chalk it up to more quests lol. Even the dumb side ones no one cares about XD

I'll Accept that plus we could always write her off as the only one currently there if you'd like
Hmm, actually, why not put her in with the Aphrodite Cabin? They’re basically similar, though Eros focuses more on love than with beauty. Erin would be the only one in the Eros cabin, so it’d make more sense to just move her to the Aphrodite Cabin. If that’s with you at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back