• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Trailer
Full Movie

I am looking to do a 1x1 spinoff based on this RP using an OC (original character). The spinoff takes place after the movie and the woman has moved on. This world, however, will be just a little more comic bookish.

Short Synopsis: An ordinary mom loses her husband and daughter on her daughter’s birthday. They are gunned down in cold blood by a gang. She tries to testify as a witness, but the case is thrown out by a corrupt judge. She disappears, falls off the face of the Earth while she goes off to learn everything she needs to come back for revenge. Kicks butt; takes names. (Note: the movie appears to have been based in Los Angeles.)

I will be looking for a good CS for your character. It should include some history details about some of the steps taken to become the badass.

My Character
My character has nothing to do with the movie. He will be a man who, as a teenager, survived a massacre in his home dealt by a small gang affiliated with a Mexican cartel. Ten years later his past returns to haunt him.

Note: not sold on this character, so may be working up something very different.

PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back