• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Penance Behind the Veil -- Interest Check

I do fantasy but not horror. =| I make my main 1x1 partner reign in anything depressing, sad, tragic, etc. a lot unless he checks with me first too!

>____> Are doods absolutely necessary? I know the ratio thang is a bit off - but man... my dood-muse had been nappin' as of late xD

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]>____> Are doods absolutely necessary? I know the ratio thang is a bit off - but man... my dood-muse had been nappin' as of late xD

[/QUOTE]
It shouldn't be an issue. (^.^)

Hi all.

Signups will officially close August 14 at 11:59 PM EST as the roleplay will officially open at midnight. Reservations will all end at this time as well.

Please make any final reservations for slots, appeals for positions and unfinished character sheets by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back